Confess your FIFA OCD

JoyW
1490 posts Play-Off Hero
For me it is less players as possible in the club. So 19/20 players and only a few tradeables.

It’s possible for me since I got SIF VVD, Futmas Aanholt, OTW Alisson untradeable.

Comments

• Jeyj38
    1236 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Starting players in their correct positions. I wouldn't start Kante at ST every game if you gave me 10M coins.

Haha true.
  • Jeyj38
    1236 posts Professional
    I just have an EXCEL file where I track my sells and profit o:)
  • KRANG00
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    Everyone has to be on 10 chem :s
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    No less than 94 fitness. For some reason 94 looks fine to play with, but 93 is too low and I feel I'll be handicapped lol

I add a squad fitness after every game. Expensive habit.

• KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Starting players in their correct positions. I wouldn't start Kante at ST every game if you gave me 10M coins.

Bullseye
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    KRANG00 wrote: »

This one too 🤤
  • Alex_cr
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    I just can’t have a LW start at RW or visa versa. Stupid because I’m not bothered by 7 chem but something in my silly brain won’t allow it !
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    Squad fitness after every game. I can't stop. I feel like if I lose and I didn't do it, I would have won otherwise
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 27

This has been me for so long but then I discovered FB Ibra and MVP Martinez combination (both on 8 chem with no icons). 94 and 90 rated in game. everyone else must be 10 chem ;)
  • Mic2904
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite

I have Chem OCD - Its 10 Chem or nothing 😂

Apart from Ibra, of course.... 😜
  • Theomanny
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    smcali23 wrote: »
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    No less than 94 fitness. For some reason 94 looks fine to play with, but 93 is too low and I feel I'll be handicapped lol

I add a squad fitness after every game. Expensive habit.

Squad fitness after every game. I can't stop. I feel like if I lose and I didn't do it, I would have won otherwise

• Jonboyparker
    Mic2904 wrote: »

Try Martinez if you have him too
  • Dis_Play
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 27
    Starting every one in full chem, but recently I did the falcao SBC and it was hard to get him in full chem, so using 85 Depay and playing both on 8 chem and having no issues, I guess my OCD will go away now.
    Also trying to do an sbc as soon as it drops if it's within my budget, I usually checks the daily objectives timers runs down to 0 and gets reset and then I head on to the SBC section.😂
    Post edited by Dis_Play on
  • Jeyj38
    1236 posts Professional
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    Kit numbers have to be same as real life :D

Same. Either club or national team if several players have the same club number.
  • truegunn3r
    8793 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 27
    Putting my subs in a particular order and never changing it. It is:

ST-LW-CAM-RW-CDM-LB/RB-CB
  • alex1987
    5512 posts Big Money Move
    JoyW wrote: »
    For me it is less players as possible in the club. So 19/20 players and only a few tradeables.

It’s possible for me since I got SIF VVD, Futmas Aanholt, OTW Alisson untradeable.

Teh exact opposite, i always have around 1200 players in club :lol:
    I hate having to buy players for MM and such for inflated prices.
  • Jeyj38
    1236 posts Professional
    It has to be: CB, RB, LB, CM, RW, LW, ST haha
  • Untradeable OCD. I don't feel the like the players are truly mine if they can be sold on the market to be used and abused by the masses. Plus the temptation to sell after bad games is just too high.

Also, I hate seeing teams with players off chem. Only time I've done it is with FB Ibra for a very short time, he's out of the team now because it just felt dirty.
  • Jonboyparker
    Dis_Play wrote: »
    Starting every one in full chem, but recently I did the falcao SBC and it was hard to get him in full chem, so using 85 Depay and playing both on 8 chem and having no issues, I guess my OCD will go away now.
    Also trying to do an sbc as soon as it drops of it's within my budget, I usually checks the daily objectives timers runs down to 0 and gets reset and then I head on to the SBC section.😂

It’s will... I was the same for years. Ibra and Martinez on 8 chem each. I tried 3 on 8 chem and I didn’t like it at all. 2 is amazing especially if they are fun cards
  • Mic2904
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mic2904 wrote: »

Try Martinez if you have him too

I dont have him. Need to get a 2nd Icon ST and he will then be lifted to 10 :)
  • Edward220967
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Putting my subs in a particular order and never changing it. It is:

ST-LW-CAM-RW-CDM-LB/RB-CB

ST-LW/RW-CAM-CM-CDM-LB/RB-CB for me
  • KuriosOranj
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This 👏
  • Dis_Play
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dis_Play wrote: »
    Also trying to do an sbc as soon as it drops of it's within my budget, I usually checks the daily objectives timers runs down to 0 and gets reset and then I head on to the SBC section.😂

It’s will... I was the same for years. Ibra and Martinez on 8 chem each. I tried 3 on 8 chem and I didn’t like it at all. 2 is amazing especially if they are fun cards

Yes, Falcao and Depay are fun to use even in 8 chem, I think this the first time I'm using any player below 10 chem in my main team.
  • Burchy
    722 posts An Exciting Prospect
    my starting 11 have shirt numbers going from GK 1,22,33,44,55 etc

Only players like Ronaldinho or cr7 have their real shirt number
  • Metab0lic
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    Every player has their correct number (or a historic one), even if a CAM will get full chem as CM I still need to make them CAM, I also won't start a game if my dynamic image players are their non-dynamic image.... This one is bad!

If I play someone who has spent 2m on CR7 and has him as CR20 or something then I HAVE to beat them to prove a point.
  • klaas9
    904 posts Professional

• SomeNextGuy
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 27
    I have to sacrifice a baby lamb before every game. If I don't I feel like I've put myself at a disadvantage.