List the untradeable players in your team u regret doing.

Theomanny
2637 posts National Call-Up
Prime Nedved and Rijkaard

I regret dumping my prime Keane into nedved. Miss him so much.

Nedved is just not clicking. Falls over all the time, animating and stretching for simple pass. He just disappears in game.

Rijkaard... the only thing going for him is the height. His passing is another story for another day. Game just passes him by, doing ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all. Maybe his problem is the work rate.

I should have just gone with nif neymar and keep Keane alongside Kante instead of Rijkaard.

Oh well all in the past now. We move on.

Comments

• Theomanny
    What’s yours?
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Probably Prime Nedved too. He doesn’t seem to match his stats. I put Nakata into him because I didn’t get on with him. I might as well have just let Nakata to submit in the future.

Mkhitaryan is another one I regretted doing. He wasn’t as good as his high rateds on other Fifas. I dumped him into another SBC tho.
  • RayS
    35321 posts World Cup Winner
    none tbh. They all served their purposes at the time. Some of them are outdated now yeah, but I either keep them as little momentos of my journey through FUT, or toss them asunder into an SBC like a maniac with abandon.
  • Fabibi94
    920 posts Professional
    POTM Rashford
  • RayS
    35321 posts World Cup Winner
    Fabibi94 wrote: »
    POTM Rashford

NO
  • stylemonkey1979
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was excited about Tevez for a while, but having since used Aguero and now added SBC Falcao I struggle to justify building a team around Carlito.

He's finally a super-sub for me, largely because I just can't link him without using very specific players and formations.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Fb sturridge, went into Zlatan

Been a good boy this year and have avoided a lot of tempting sbc cards. Even Luiz who was extremely tempting.

Done Nakata and Baresi who don’t play much but they will go in a future icon sbc.

Got prime stoichkov who is good but a crap nation for hybrids. Will be adding him to something eventually unless his prime prime has better wr’s, then he will go into that sbc.
  • none really, maybe zlatan but he was cheap enough

oh i know! sturridge :joy: but he became insta-sbc fodder anyways
  • Theomanny
    POTM Rashford

Think am starting to feel the same about him. His passing has been ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lately. And clunky too
  • JURITO1000
    1670 posts Play-Off Hero
    i just finished Nedved and so far he is very weak ( 3 matches) ,so im dissapointed about him...hope i will find him good position
  • JayyThunder
    5354 posts Big Money Move
    None. I've done. Laporte (SBC fodder), ASM (in my team), Ndombele (in my team), Depay (in my team), Falcao (in my team), Prince (one of my favorite players of all time, on my second team), Ibra (cheap), Howard (SBC Fodder), Balo (cheap), Torriera (amazing, on second team).

I'm very very picky with who I get, they gotta be cheap or fit immediately into my team. I'll never just do a player SBC just to do it.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nedved is class. I play him at CAM.

POTM Rashford is the worst I've done, the way he plays does not match his stats. Beats NIF Mbappe on pretty much every stat but performs no were near as good
  • Tboon
    4467 posts National Call-Up
    Potm rashford :(
  • Moose Factory
    6002 posts Big Money Move
    Rivaldo.
  • IxToMxI
    7938 posts League Winner
    FB Hernandez he went into Ibra
  • GLAN12
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don’t get why people don’t like nedved . The guy is mr reliable . Can play him all over the park , and pops up with goals and assists for a laugh
  • Rivaldo.

took me 3-4 days to use him as fodder for someone else
  • UCL Kroos
  • Gainzy
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    GLAN12 wrote: »
    Don’t get why people don’t like nedved . The guy is mr reliable . Can play him all over the park , and pops up with goals and assists for a laugh

Couldn’t agree more.

I did FB Sturridge and FB hernandez, both of them lasted about a week before becoming sbc fodder.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Easily that special arnie card. Total 💩💩💩💩
  • o Magico
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FB Luiz
  • Fabibi94
    920 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »
    POTM Rashford

NO

I’m not the only one it seems :# He just doesn’t live up to his stats for me. Stats-wise, he looks as good as SIF Mbappe, who is ridiculously good for me. Rashford just doesn’t feel that good, tbh would love the 370k i’ve spent on him for something else...
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    Futmas Matuidi
  • 206xhpt
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Probably Rivaldo and Crespo, just because theyre on the bench getting no playing time. Waste of 4 icons..
  • o Magico wrote: »
    FB Luiz

u wut? he's so good
  • Porsgaard85
    992 posts Professional
    UCL kroos and futmas coutinho (thou he has saved me sometimes In OT)
  • Bristolsmithy
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Futmas Matuidi
    Noooo, he’s ace. Undroppable from my team
  • Drizzt
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Casillas
    Czech
    Futmas Ali
    Baby SBC...............................................................David Trezeguet...

POTM VVD... Oh wait. Nope he's amazing.

I know many wont agree, but I miss Prime Baresi. He was never amazing, he was just...there when needed.

He went into my Prime Butra SBC. Defo don't regret doing him.
  • Ermski
    772 posts Semi-Pro
    It was POTM Rashford until i moved him into CAM, Awesome now.
  • CarlF
    705 posts Semi-Pro
    Prime Ballack. I've tried him at CM, CAM, and CDM. Nothing special in any position, and his stamina is dreadful.