Do u actually want to play this game anymore or can you just not stop??

Cphilly13
175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
5 games tonight (w2 l2 d1)all the same drop back ai defending, spamming long balls and crosses... kante seems to still be running across the menu screen after the game is over... i honestly dont want to play the game in its current state but at the same time feel like ill fall behind if i stop after all the effort for the last 5 months...
Whats keeping you guys playing??

Comments

• Nervous_Nick
    5505 posts Big Money Move
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Cphilly13 wrote: »
    5 games tonight (w2 l2 d1)all the same drop back ai defending, spamming long balls and crosses... kante seems to still be running across the menu screen after the game is over... i honestly dont want to play the game in its current state but at the same time feel like ill fall behind if i stop after all the effort for the last 5 months...

The thought of a conversation with the wife.

:D :D :D :D
  • Empyrium7
    2784 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 26
    If EA will say we won't fix the AI, Ill stop today

I keep playing hoping for AI nerf Patch, stupid me , I know
  • Cphilly13
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Cphilly13 wrote: »

The thought of a conversation with the wife.

🤣🤣🤣 (loads fifa back up and buys kante)
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5754 posts Big Money Move
    For me fifa is what I imagine being a Sunderland supporter is like. I just keeping coming back hoping they recapture the joy they gave me through my childhood. I’m 36. Started in 98. But as the years pass, I realize Kevin Phillips isn’t walking through that door.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    bit of both
  • Greezyweezy101
    1270 posts Professional
    I think in want to play it then when I get on I realise I really don't like it after about 2 minutes
  • Telbhoy1995
    193 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iv made my dream team best team iv had on any fifa win most my games but still really hate it worst fifa ever made nothing works correctly
  • Danic123
    2765 posts Fans' Favourite
    Despite not having the time to get some rhythm and therefore never reach a decent level, I still remain convinced I’ll find some magic formula that’ll take me to the level I have been on past FIFA’s. Essentially, most would call it delusion.....
  • joehuk
    3384 posts National Call-Up
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    If EA will say we won't fix the AI, Ill stop today

I keep playing hoping for AI nerf Patch, stupid me , I know

So true.

I keep playing in hope this will be fixed if they said no more major gameplay patches this fifa I'll be out instantly if not before the game just isn't fun.