Current State of UT?

KetBreezyX
253 posts Sunday League Hero
Evening gents,

I took a break from Fifa mid December and sold up, not in a rage just through boredom.

I’m aware finesse shots have been nerfed ( needed), is the game in a better state now?

I’ve got just over 2m coins and have been contemplating different teams for the past week.

Opinions lads?

Comments

• MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Game is worse than ever
  • GeorgeGervin
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    I do a Dutch / eredivisie / Ligue 1 hybrid and it’s breathed some life into DR for me. Not enough for the WL grind but a few games here and there
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7518 posts League Winner
    Game is in the worst state in its history.
  • TWS001
    2214 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's probably in a minimally better state without the ridiculous finesses, but that isn't saying much. The gameplay is still a complete mess, and needs a ton of work to make it even halfway acceptable.
  • Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nobody wants possession and 10 men sprint up and down like a double sided NBA game.
  • Retropoe82
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've pretty much been an stuck with a prem team. I change every year an always make a hybid at this rough point in the game la liga defence very op, prem mid seems to be very decent this year..attack anything thats french.. the game play saddens me to be honest, one game ur teams amazing then you come up against winnable teams an you lose dramatically.. its been a tough year i guess for all fifa fans. I just recently changed my formation an i seem to be winning again. My advice buy a cheap good mix of the above.its a love/hate relationship this year..love the game/hate the gameplay an bugs.
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Skinner249 wrote: »
    Nobody wants possession and 10 men sprint up and down like a double sided NBA game.

Don't forget stamina is only noticeable with controlled player.
  • BernaLeo87
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Game is worse than ever

• JoshTheUnluckyGuy
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You'll have more fun playing PES. Lollll

It's honestly so disappointing. It's not a game anymore. It's turned into a game of patterns and exploits of glitches.