PL RW for <100k

SomeGuy17
260 posts Sunday League Hero
Title.
Preferably not Salah as I've been using him for 200 games and not really been stunned. Preferably one that can tackle a bit

Comments

• Jpo41
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    You are not going to get much better than Salah on RW. Sif mahrez is pretty good but like 140k
  • SomeGuy17
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    You are not going to get much better than Salah on RW. Sif mahrez is pretty good but like 140k

He's affordable for me then, it's just Salah always seems to have the worst ball control for me
  • Renamed123456
    4502 posts Big Money Move
    Ew Salah.

Willian always seems pretty good. I haven't used him this year but used extensively last year.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13082 posts Has That Special Something
    Futswap Deulofeu
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Potm Lucas still does a job. I brought him back from the cold when I sold my team. Was pleasantly surprised this WL
  • I recently rediscovered potm Lucas too. He's good, especially as a sub at 75'
  • Jpo41
    862 posts Semi-Pro
    I use potm Lucas too. Sub him out at 70' and move potm rashford over from cam
  • PelzyWelzy
    9463 posts League Winner
    Formation?

In a 442 someone like Willian is ideal.
  • SomeGuy17
    Potm Lucas still does a job. I brought him back from the cold when I sold my team. Was pleasantly surprised this WL
    I recently rediscovered potm Lucas too. He's good, especially as a sub at 75'

Preferably players that are still obtainable and didn't cost 500k
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Formation?

Playing a 4-2-3-1(wide)
  • juliuscaesar8
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    In a 4-4-4 I’ve tried hundreds of games with 88 and 89 Salah, and RTTF Sterling, and Willian ALWAYS scores more goals and plays better defense than either of them.
  • SomeGuy17
    In a 4-4-4 I’ve tried hundreds of games with 88 and 89 Salah, and RTTF Sterling, and Willian ALWAYS scores more goals and plays better defense than either of them.

4-4-4?
  • BSDShoes
    1623 posts Play-Off Hero
    First IF of Mahrez just went under 100K, very good on the ball
  • SomeGuy17
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    First IF of Mahrez just went under 100K, very good on the ball

Was looking at his SIF as I've got the coins if I sell Salah. Is he any good physically though (either card)
  • Jonboyparker

I packed FFS Sancho untradbale. I can’t get him chem to starts so I play POTM Lucas for the first half and Sancho for the 2nd. I’ll do a cheeky 1st min sub if the opposition pause.

Potm Lucas has pace to burn and he’s definitely still usuable. Scored a few crackers in WL too. He’s a proper wide winger
  • Jonboyparker
    SomeGuy17 wrote: »

Preferably players that are still obtainable and didn't cost 500k
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Formation?

Playing a 4-2-3-1(wide)

Fair play. 87 Maherz looks decent but under 100k you are going to struggle in PL. There’s not a lot going
  • Any form of Mahrez been using his gold for time and he was still doing a good job, upgraded to his otw recently he gets goals and assists nearly every game he's even better at cam.
  • Kevin
    1308 posts Professional
    SIF Mahrez or Scream Shaqiri
  • IF RW Valencia, HH workrate, decent pace etc and only 45-50k
  • SomeGuy17
    IF RW Valencia, HH workrate, decent pace etc and only 45-50k

But that 2* WF 🤔😭
  • SomeGuy17
    Kevin wrote: »
    SIF Mahrez or Scream Shaqiri

Shaqiris a good shout, had him a few months ago and he was solid
  • Kallthebosskwik
    80 posts Park Captain
    edited February 25
    But that 2* WF 🤔😭

Fair enough
  • AJS-17
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    Personally I'd try and work another league into your team I dont really like any RWs in the prem