Has anyone done van Nistelrooy SBC?

fifaUTben
213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 25
Surely there can’t be many doing him for that price. Has anyone departed with the 1.7m?

Comments

• FIFAHields
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No1 is that stupid. Terrible promo
  • Xguti002
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    No I’m saving my useless icons for prime moments nakata and nesta since apparently we won’t see top icon moments sbcs or if they come out they will cost like 5m to do
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Xguti002 wrote: »
    No I’m saving my useless icons for prime moments nakata and nesta since apparently we won’t see top icon moments sbcs or if they come out they will cost like 5m to do

• AJS-17
    894 posts Semi-Pro
    All year I've been waiting for nistelrooys SBC but the moments one is ridiculous was expecting a 700ish k SBC for his prime but this moments one is ridiculous haha was even expecting the moments SBC to be about 1.2mil to drive down the price of them but no way I'm spending that on a lower end untradable icon
  • RvN008
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    All year I've been waiting for nistelrooys SBC but the moments one is ridiculous was expecting a 700ish k SBC for his prime but this moments one is ridiculous haha was even expecting the moments SBC to be about 1.2mil to drive down the price of them but no way I'm spending that on a lower end untradable icon

Same for me he is THE player I want this year, but this is ridiculous.... 1.2M would be max for me this is just to much... still want him though and have lots of untradeables, so I'm still in doubt, might wait until another comes out to compare price. This might just be the one overpriced SBC.
  • fifaUTben

That's annoying man. I'm in the same boat been waiting for Desailly/Gerrard SBC's all year but no doubt when the Moments ones come out they'll be way more than I've budgeted for/can afford

Seems no-one's done RvN and I can't blame them, it's a joke!
  • Jobiwan
    3245 posts National Call-Up
    RvN008 wrote: »

Same for me he is THE player I want this year, but this is ridiculous.... 1.2M would be max for me this is just to much... still want him though and have lots of untradeables, so I'm still in doubt, might wait until another comes out to compare price. This might just be the one overpriced SBC.

Would you not be better off just buying the prime? Not sure as i don't know the prices. Just seems like such a ripoff...
  • GarretJoseph
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m getting closer

Bronze, Silver & Gold complete
    88, 87, 85(1), 83 complete.

84, 85 & 86 rated squads left to do.

I have about 100k in coins
    Could sell Pogba & VVD to get myself closer but wanna see what I pull in WL/ DIV rewards first in order to avoid that.

Really pissed me off seeing two 85 squads
  • Amdp9
    3150 posts National Call-Up
    FIFAHields wrote: »
    No1 is that stupid. Terrible promo

:D
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    about 500k too much, no thanks :)
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    im just saying....

5c0f7d26072f2209c1606b56dc4c827f.png
  • Demon_reborn
    2703 posts Fans' Favourite
    im just saying....

loool
  • played against a guy using him last night and he didn’t do anything
  • GarretJoseph
    Very comforting responses lol.

• Chavez76
    2717 posts Fans' Favourite
    the optium prime Seedorf is cheaper .. dont know, but he seems more the way to go then V Nistel?
  • Idek
    10293 posts Has That Special Something
    Very comforting responses lol.

If you were a fan of him IRL then just try and enjoy him even if it is a bit of a rip off
  • Peewee916
    939 posts Professional
    im just saying....

loool
    Teves was so bad i through him in the David luiz SBC lol
  • GarretJoseph
    Finished him.

Need to get some games in with him before WL.

• GarretJoseph
    Definitely doesn’t fit my strike partner (Zlatan) and formation. Will need to play around and see which formation is best for him. Last formation I tried I played him as a CF behind Zlatan and won 2-5.

10 games 8 goals 3 assists

3 star skills and weak foot really limit him.

I’m enjoying seeing him on the pitch though otherwise not impressed SO FAR. Still trying to figure out where best to play him.
  • fifaUTben
    Seems you’re the only person in Fifa 19 that’s done him. Hope it works out for you!
  • GarretJoseph
    fifaUTben wrote: »
    Seems you’re the only person in Fifa 19 that’s done him. Hope it works out for you!

I'll let you know how badly he and I do this weekend. FML.
  • Sporter
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Surely two 85 rated squads is a mistake?
  • Djkhalid1921
    9284 posts League Winner
    Sporter wrote: »

Not a mistake, a way to make him for expensive just
  • Chavez76
    2717 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sporter wrote: »

Not a mistake, a way to make him for expensive just

why would Clarence have only 1 then? I'd think he would be more expensive, not less?