I quit Fut. Whats your record in Online Seasons?

boekkie
962 posts Professional
So I decided to quit fut due to the boring park the bus gameplay every single time. Online seasons seems way more open and fun to play so I started it. Original teams and no stupid cards with 99 stats. Anyone else enjoying online seasons more then fut? Just out of curiousity. Whats your record? Mine is currentlly: 98-9-9. Cheers

Comments

• dengah109
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    boekkie wrote: »
    So I decided to quit fut due to the boring park the bus gameplay every single time. Online seasons seems way more open and fun to play so I started it. Original teams and no stupid cards with 99 stats. Anyone else enjoying online seasons more then fut? Just out of curiousity. Whats your record? Mine is currentlly: 98-9-9. Cheers

Same here, I went over the FUT in October I think, thought I'd try it having never done so before and had periods of enjoying it but found myself increasing not enjoying it at all so thought whats the point. I came back to online seasons about 2 weeks ago and it was like a breath of fresh air. No more wasting team picking my team, just straight in and play. Online seasons does play differently to FUT and thus far my games have been far more open and end to end which has surprised me. Far less people playing PTB that I would have expected. I was close to stopping Fifa this year but going back to seasons I am enjoying it again. Not sure what my record is exactly but I am finding it a lot easier than FUT. On FUT I was a div 5 player, I could get to 4 but couldn't stay there. When I came back to online seasons I was already in div 5 having played it before going over to FUT and I was extremely surprised but I went straight up to division 1 and was close to winning div 1 a couple of times. After that I have struggled a little bit, back to div 2 now but should go back at 1st attempt. What is weird is I played some cup games over the weekend and really struggled against players in much lower divisions. I lost 5-2 to someone in div 7 and deservedly thumped as well but when I have checked who I played against and it was mainly to lower division players and yet all the games were close and I struggled to win, if I did it all.
  • UoD
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Same, deleted FUT jumped on Seasons.

You’ll soon get bored of every match against Juventus though.

Bunch of cowards.
  • dengah109
    UoD wrote: »
    Same, deleted FUT jumped on Seasons.

You’ll soon get bored of every match against Juventus though.

Bunch of cowards.

To be fair in Fifa19 I have been lucky and had a really mixed selection of teams I face, I dont keep coming up against Juve thankfully. Compared to Fifa 17 when I was constantly up against Real Madrid and Man Utd I seem to recall and both were OP especially RM. Other than Ronaldo I dont actually find the Juventus team OP.
  • Ronaldinho999
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Juventus has the best defenders, an op mf matuidi, 2 cars for kids to play with douglas and cuadrado, u got 2 op headers and a mini messi > dybala, its the go team for sweaty players
  • Empyrium7
    1899 posts Play-Off Hero
    only reason I don't play season this year because every opponent play with Juventus.
    Hate playing against my favorite team and I hate playing against the same team every game.
    maybe I'll go back to season when Ronaldo leaves Juventus or retire
  • Wyojasond
    9438 posts League Winner
    If your tired of playing Juventus try switching your teams up every now and then. Play with 4 star teams, you’ll love the variety you get. I rarely play the same team every 10 matches or so. I also change my team every 3-4 games though too.

I’m a fairly solid div 2 player. Got waxed when I go up to div 1though 😂
  • Empyrium7
    1899 posts Play-Off Hero
    If your tired of playing Juventus try switching your teams up every now and then. Play with 4 star teams, you’ll love the variety you get. I rarely play the same team every 10 matches or so. I also change my team every 3-4 games though too.

FIFA 16,17,18 was playing seasons only. and I was always in DIV 1 and winning a title once in every 4 seasons or so.
    was playing with Juventus (mostly), Napoli and Valencia
    the problem is I don't want to play against Juventus (my favorite team) every match. Feels wrong scoring against them.
  • dengah109

I do a little similiar, switch teams after every season unless I get promoted, so if I get relegated or just stay in the division I switch :)
  • Ronaldinho999
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just do like the rest of us, play 2 games and call it a day
  • Guybrush
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    boekkie wrote: »
    Anyone else enjoying online seasons more then fut? Just out of curiousity. Whats your record? Mine is currentlly: 98-9-9. Cheers

honestly fut has been quite boring these past few fifas. people use the same few players with only different versions, 95% just use the same league/nationality to build teams, the majority only use OP player and play the same way, no originality on their teams ... it's just boring!
  • Guybrush
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    About the "Juventus argument"
    My last 20 opponents used:

Barcelona 4
    PSG 4
    Juventus 3
    Bayern 2
    Monaco 1
    Man United 1
    Man City 1
    Tottenham 1
    Milan 1
    Atletico Madrid 1
    Liverpool 1

Mixed play styles, most tried to play aggressive. Way more diverse than on FUT

I just think EA need to force people to use weaker teams.. like 2 days a week where you can only use 3-4 stars teams

I try to search but mostly can't find players (had 2 great games tho, Everton v Milan and Crystal Palace v Monaco)
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Guybrush wrote: »
    About the "Juventus argument"
    My last 20 opponents used:

Barcelona 4
    PSG 4
    Juventus 3
    Bayern 2
    Monaco 1
    Man United 1
    Man City 1
    Tottenham 1
    Milan 1
    Atletico Madrid 1
    Liverpool 1

Mixed play styles, most tried to play aggressive. Way more diverse than on FUT

I just think EA need to force people to use weaker teams.. like 2 days a week where you can only use 3-4 stars teams

I try to search but mostly can't find players (had 2 great games tho, Everton v Milan and Crystal Palace v Monaco)

I like your idea..but ea only cares about fut sadly
  • Sh4h_-_7
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I usually play as 4 star teams like wolves fulham palace or even 3 star teams in div 1 record is 79 w 6 draws 10 losses
  • I’m on a losing streak, yay my players don’t sprint or take up usual positions are weak
  • I play way more 4 and 4.5 star teams than 5 star, and I relish playing teams ranked higher. I just don't get excited playing as the big teams as much. Poor players are more likely to beat you with the better teams. Low star teams expose bad players.