Given up on the 20 win gold 1 WL dream after my 10th 19Wl wins in a row

Theomanny
1984 posts Fans' Favourite
edited February 2019
I have played this game so much to now realise I am actually not playing the best players in this game as soon as I reach 18-19 wins.

This is when I start playing the most delayed random bull crap people from Jupiter or mars. I have now come to the realisation the game wants me pegged in gold 2. U know when u find yourself in multiple situations and u already know the outcome of every possible scenario.

From 17 wins comes the delay and out of sync gameplay where u r behind your opponents every move with players falling over and clashing.

I know people keep saying this guys are better, but they are not. I am now in div 2, so I know when I am playing better players. I am just playing delayed games with people so far away in another continent while I live in UK.

There is so much I can take. I give up today ea. Time to pack it in and discard my team. Every freaking time from 17 wins becomes the delay battle. Can’t skill or move. WTH.

Thanks to the elite guys who gave me multiple advice on my last wl thread. I just can pull through when the gameplay and delay is horrendous. Cheers guys.


poxGaaK.pngrw1EIfY.pngbCpJmBm.png

Comments

  • BeardGang
    1879 posts Fans' Favourite
    Theomanny wrote: »
    I have played this game so much to now realise I am actually not playing the best players in this game as soon as I reach 18-19 wins.

    This is when I start playing the most delayed random bull crap people from Jupiter or mars. I have now come to the realisation the game wants me pegged in gold 2. U know when u find yourself in multiple situations and u already know the outcome of every possible scenario.

    From 17 wins comes the delay and out of sync gameplay where u r behind your opponents every move with players falling over and clashing.

    I know people keep saying this guys are better, but they are not. I am now in div 2, so I know when I am playing better players. I am just playing delayed games with people so far away in another continent while I live in UK.

    There is so much I can take. I give up today ea. Time to pack it in and discard my team. Every freaking time from 17 wins becomes the delay battle. Can’t skill or move. WTH.

    Thanks to the elite guys who gave me multiple advice on my last wl thread. I just can pull through when the gameplay and delay is horrendous. Cheers guys.


    poxGaaK.pngrw1EIfY.pngbCpJmBm.png


    Mate I was on 16-2 yesterday feeling like I was basically unstoppable then today I’ve finished on 20 wins 9 losses. Everything changed completely when you get to a certain amount of wins for some weird reason
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've also finished on 19 wins about 6/7 weekends in a row (apart from one which I only played 15 games).

    I don't find that the gameplay gets any worse, just the opposition gets much much tougher. As soon as I hit 19 wins I'm coming up against Elite 3 players who are better than me...
  • Theomanny
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    BeardGang wrote: »
    Theomanny wrote: »
    I have played this game so much to now realise I am actually not playing the best players in this game as soon as I reach 18-19 wins.

    This is when I start playing the most delayed random bull crap people from Jupiter or mars. I have now come to the realisation the game wants me pegged in gold 2. U know when u find yourself in multiple situations and u already know the outcome of every possible scenario.

    From 17 wins comes the delay and out of sync gameplay where u r behind your opponents every move with players falling over and clashing.

    I know people keep saying this guys are better, but they are not. I am now in div 2, so I know when I am playing better players. I am just playing delayed games with people so far away in another continent while I live in UK.

    There is so much I can take. I give up today ea. Time to pack it in and discard my team. Every freaking time from 17 wins becomes the delay battle. Can’t skill or move. WTH.

    Thanks to the elite guys who gave me multiple advice on my last wl thread. I just can pull through when the gameplay and delay is horrendous. Cheers guys.


    poxGaaK.pngrw1EIfY.pngbCpJmBm.png


    Mate I was on 16-2 yesterday feeling like I was basically unstoppable then today I’ve finished on 20 wins 9 losses. Everything changed completely when you get to a certain amount of wins for some weird reason

    I was 19:5 and lost my 6 games. Delayed in all. I just don’t get it.
  • Theomanny
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    RobBanner wrote: »
    I've also finished on 19 wins about 6/7 weekends in a row (apart from one which I only played 15 games).

    I don't find that the gameplay gets any worse, just the opposition gets much much tougher. As soon as I hit 19 wins I'm coming up against Elite 3 players who are better than me...


    U r right some are good players. But d delay as soon as I hit 18-19 is unreal.
  • Exactly the same for me. Was on 17-6 and couldn’t finish G1 to save my life. Only delayed BS from then on. My players can’t control first touches, so I try first touch passes, which doesn’t work neither. Afterwards, I try skillmoves. Obviously, that doesn’t work neither.

    I mean, what the heck, I finished 19-11 the third time in a row. Once I started 17-3 and couldn’t play a normal game afterwards. It’s frustrating as you know you could easily beat those people if gameplay was normal.

    I even was up 3-0 in one game until minute 75, but suddenly, my players couldn’t tackle anymore and I conceded 5 goals (2 PK with one giving me a red card after the opponent took his shot).
  • Theomanny
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    RobBanner wrote: »
    I've also finished on 19 wins about 6/7 weekends in a row (apart from one which I only played 15 games).

    I don't find that the gameplay gets any worse, just the opposition gets much much tougher. As soon as I hit 19 wins I'm coming up against Elite 3 players who are better than me...


    I think the reason for delayed games is cos the pool of players in the top tier are reduced when u get to that level. Maybe not too many people near u are in that rank so u get matched to anyone anywhere in the world.
  • Theomanny
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fabibi94 wrote: »
    Exactly the same for me. Was on 17-6 and couldn’t finish G1 to save my life. Only delayed BS from then on. My players can’t control first touches, so I try first touch passes, which doesn’t work neither. Afterwards, I try skillmoves. Obviously, that doesn’t work neither.

    I mean, what the heck, I finished 19-11 the third time in a row. Once I started 17-3 and couldn’t play a normal game afterwards. It’s frustrating as you know you could easily beat those people if gameplay was normal.

    I even was up 3-0 in one game until minute 75, but suddenly, my players couldn’t tackle anymore and I conceded 5 goals (2 PK with one giving me a red card after the opponent took his shot).

    Exactly what I’ve been experiencing every time I reach 18 wins. I’ve even played smashed some of this guys after my last wl playing friendlies after adding them. I just don’t get the wl maybe it’s a mental thing.
  • ASHERLAUYY
    1005 posts Professional
    Let's be honest, you'll be back next week for your 11 attempt
  • Theomanny
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Let's be honest, you'll be back next week for your 11 attempt

    Lol maybe. Neymar is insane. First time using him. He carried me. See what happens. Need a pure icon striker
  • ASHERLAUYY
    1005 posts Professional
    Theomanny wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Let's be honest, you'll be back next week for your 11 attempt

    Lol maybe. Neymar is insane. First time using him. He carried me. See what happens. Need a pure icon striker

    :D This is the cycle mate, you feel like you need to get players to achieve rank that you'll probably be disappointed with the rewards for

    No offence , but if you've finished gold 2 10 times in a row surely you might have to concede that's your level for WL?
  • GeorgeGervin
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    How is that team only 85 rated!? Good looking squad.
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    The delay is the same for both players, no?
  • Theomanny wrote: »
    Fabibi94 wrote: »
    Exactly the same for me. Was on 17-6 and couldn’t finish G1 to save my life. Only delayed BS from then on. My players can’t control first touches, so I try first touch passes, which doesn’t work neither. Afterwards, I try skillmoves. Obviously, that doesn’t work neither.

    I mean, what the heck, I finished 19-11 the third time in a row. Once I started 17-3 and couldn’t play a normal game afterwards. It’s frustrating as you know you could easily beat those people if gameplay was normal.

    I even was up 3-0 in one game until minute 75, but suddenly, my players couldn’t tackle anymore and I conceded 5 goals (2 PK with one giving me a red card after the opponent took his shot).

    Exactly what I’ve been experiencing every time I reach 18 wins. I’ve even played smashed some of this guys after my last wl playing friendlies after adding them. I just don’t get the wl maybe it’s a mental thing.

    I thought about just stopping at 17 wins in the future. From then on, in only gets more and more frustrating. Fifa should be enjoyable, which isn't the case.

    Obviously, there are many better opponents than me too. But at the same time, I feel screwed over after many games too.
  • Gainzy
    1183 posts Professional
    RobBanner wrote: »
    The delay is the same for both players, no?

    No. If someone is playing sitting next to the servers in Germany and I’m in the Uk, the delay will be worse at my end.
  • futaddikt
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everybody says the same thing , get to a certain amount of wins and that's it, ea laughing hard lol.
  • Ishibum
    14595 posts Has That Special Something
    Gold 3 or maybe (just maybe) 2 is the sweet spot in terms of rewards vs time and effort.

    Don't beat yourself up about it.
  • Qon
    913 posts Professional
    How is that team only 85 rated!? Good looking squad.

    Bronze bench probably
  • Vii
    53 posts Park Captain
    Slightly OT but I hope they introduce stronger penalties for playing players out of position next fifa. Rashford at cdm would get wasted IRL as well as Neymar as lone striker. Had a guy play Nelson Semedo as a lone striker as well as loads using Guendouzi up top.
  • simlejh
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2019
    I never understood the "delay" thing. You mean when you're 1-0 up and in 79th minute youre players suddenly takes 1-2 seconds to pass a balI or turn around? And the opponents Al suddenly becomes very aggressive and intercepts 200% more. It's coded in the game and is as obvious as night and day.

    The "delay" happens at the exact same situations and time in the game. And every good player knows about it. Therefore they start to do long balls in the back. Because they know passes on the ground is pre-termined to fail.

    Edit: Or do you mean when the gameplay is just slow and you're 96 Pace Mbappe can't accelerate through 40 pace Busquets? Thats also coded in the game. Because button delay doesn't impact players stats.
  • Theomanny
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hjelmis wrote: »
    I never understood the "delay" thing. You mean when you're 1-0 up and in 79th minute youre players suddenly takes 1-2 seconds to pass a balI or turn around? And the opponents Al suddenly becomes very aggressive and intercepts 200% more. It's coded in the game and is as obvious as night and day.

    The "delay" happens at the exact same situations and time in the game. And every good player knows about it. Therefore they start to do long balls in the back. Because they know passes on the ground is pre-termined to fail.

    Edit: Or do you mean when the gameplay is just slow and you're 96 Pace Mbappe can't accelerate through 40 pace Busquets? Thats also coded in the game. Because button delay doesn't impact players stats.

    The last statement is the right one. That game when u start and your players becomes so heavy u can hardly do anything. They start animation. Switching won’t work properly and all sort.
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    11th time is the charm :trollface:
Sign In or Register to comment.