Fix the goddamn offsides

DaltonR21
48 posts Park Captain
this is normal I guess? ...

Plus , offside ''line'' isnt considered at the full extended part of the players body that can be used to play the ball (every part except arms) , but the core of the animation. Disgusting

Comments

• BlitzersNL
    23981 posts Club Captain
    edited February 24
    How the **** shouldn't that be offside though

what.png
  • Dead Whip
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t see the issue? Correct call
  • Alex_cr
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    So obviously this is offside.. was it not given?
  • DaltonR21
    48 posts Park Captain
    Really? guys are you kidding me? from the begging his Suso was 2 meters in front of my defenders line wtf
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Take it that it wasn’t given offside !!😂😂
  • BlitzersNL
    23981 posts Club Captain
    You should really specify if it was called or not.

Most people will assume it was and that you were complaining about that. That's all on you.
  • Alex_cr
    DaltonR21 wrote: »
    Really? guys are you kidding me? from the begging his Suso was 2 meters in front of my defenders line wtf

Yeah it’s registered the deflection as a pass. I have a certain amount of sympathy for EA here has you probably have pressed a button as it’s gone through.

Still though by the laws of the game he is most definitely offside.

Needed to clarify if it was given or not though mate because we honestly didn’t have a clue!
  • DaltonR21
    48 posts Park Captain
    edited February 24
    I wouldnt be posting this if the goal wasnt counted.... for real ....
    David luiz IS NOT CONTROLLING THE BALL , he blocks the shoot , so Suso's position counts as an OFFSIDE, but the goal counted normally
  • Alex_cr
    David luiz IS NOT CONTROLLING THE BALL , he blocks the shoot , so Suso's position counts as an OFFSIDE, but the goal counted normally

Do you see some of the stuff that gets posted on here mate?

As said, it is offside but it’s been registered (wrongly) as if he was playing the ball. But bearing in mind the complexity of coding I have sympathy in that you’ve most likely pressed a button in that passage of play and that’s the reason it has registered as a legitimate attempt to play the ball. That must be hard to decipher the difference in coding.
  • DaltonR21
    48 posts Park Captain
    Alex_cr wrote: »

Do you see some of the stuff that gets posted on here mate?

As said, it is offside but it’s been registered (wrongly) as if he was playing the ball. But bearing in mind the complexity of coding I have sympathy in that you’ve most likely pressed a button in that passage of play and that’s the reason it has registered as a legitimate attempt to play the ball. That must be hard to decipher the difference in coding.

As I said on the main post, the whole code is wrong. Extended legs that can be covering a whole players , dont get counted as playable parts, but on the replay you can clearly see that the line goes through the middle core of the defending player's animation. I can't recall if the same thing happened at the previous games. Now , if the studio that created the game can't use a code that has been out there since 1993 or even develop it to be more accurate 26 years later, they should better quit their jobs and try something else to do for a living.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Yes because that’s so much more important than people quitting down the leagues in rivals.
  • Alex_cr
    Having watched it again and slowed it right down your Louis tried to control the ball therefore he is onside.

There we go, I think the devs got it right. Now you’ve got a reason to be so salty with me 😂
  • DaltonR21
    48 posts Park Captain
    Having watched it again and slowed it right down your Louis tried to control the ball therefore he is onside.

There we go, I think the devs got it right. Now you’ve got a reason to be so salty with me 😂

I'm salty with the game, I've played 5 matches today and it's pissing me off. Nothing personal with you.BUT , Luiz isnt trying to control. Definitely he's blocking the shot.
  • Alex_cr

I'm salty with the game, I've played 5 matches today and it's pissing me off. Nothing personal with you.BUT , Luiz isnt trying to control. Definitely he's blocking the shot.

Yeah I’m messing mate. It’s offside 100%. Shouldn’t be like this but in all that’s wrong with the game, this one I can sort of understand.
  • Actually the defender made a deliberate play on the ball... it shouldn’t be offsides.
  • DaltonR21
    48 posts Park Captain
    Actually the defender made a deliberate play on the ball... it shouldn’t be offsides.

Why noone's reading the rest of the comments before commenting too?