The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Wonderfulwest
    4715 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    ??
    I must say I’ve been using 4411 the last few days and with prime Bergkamp playing CF. I’m dominating my opponents. 4231 was far to defensive for my play style

442 is great.

It really is, you have the width and with the CF you have a man constantly in the gap between defence and midfield

Que?

Hablas Ingles?

??

You mention a CF...442 doesn’t have one? :#

Sorry bud but I didn’t say 442 i said 4411 have a look back.
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Beat a guy who claims he's the SC Freiburg e-sporter on Xbox, 3-4 win after being 3-1 down. He doesn't like to lose given his bombardment of sore loser and salty messages to me afterwards. The best example of a toxic and exploiting player. Auf wiedersehen, 17-1.

Haha top man. What's your record now, still good?

Ignore that I can't read evidently

Haha, no problem, and congrats on your gold again! If you can, push for G2 or a new personal best now you're close. I like the extra player pick in G2 over G3.

Wait you get a 3rd player pick for g2?
  • Tof33z
    6885 posts Big Money Move
    Beat a guy who claims he's the SC Freiburg e-sporter on Xbox, 3-4 win after being 3-1 down. He doesn't like to lose given his bombardment of sore loser and salty messages to me afterwards. The best example of a toxic and exploiting player. Auf wiedersehen, 17-1.

Haha, no problem, and congrats on your gold again! If you can, push for G2 or a new personal best now you're close. I like the extra player pick in G2 over G3.

Just more players in the pack to choose from, I think
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 23

No sorry, bad english i guess from my part. You get 2 picks from 4 players (g2) instead of 2 picks from 3 players (g3).
  • Pauldejong6

I don't need no more pressure dude 😅

There is no pressure once you achieved your initial goal? :)
  • ha032742
    35285 posts Moderator
    ??
    I must say I’ve been using 4411 the last few days and with prime Bergkamp playing CF. I’m dominating my opponents. 4231 was far to defensive for my play style

442 is great.

It really is, you have the width and with the CF you have a man constantly in the gap between defence and midfield

Que?

Hablas Ingles?

??

You mention a CF...442 doesn’t have one? :#

Sorry bud but I didn’t say 442 i said 4411 have a look back.

Though when you read the posts it is confusing...
  • Jfo88
    22670 posts Club Captain
    6-1 now this dude has had some insane red luck
    24f57ac5-b42a-44a3-b1c4-93daae8cdb1e.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=%2FGhr2BcJgNnXCu%2FQ0iGj3JQ83kUkktKMXG28dmI0KWw%3D
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Is it possible to be successful on this game without playing drop back? Sick of having my players camped on the edge of the box. End up conceding tons of bs goals when they bobble through.
  • Finesse_4days
    7642 posts League Winner
    edited February 23
    Is it possible to be successful on this game without playing drop back? Sick of having my players camped on the edge of the box. End up conceding tons of bs goals when they bobble through.

yes it is, but you need pacey defenders and midfielders who can get back and defend well with good stamina and work rates. I love the pressure on heavy touch custom tactic and always use it. I have tried drop back and found it ****, boring and scrubby AF.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8273 posts League Winner
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    24f57ac5-b42a-44a3-b1c4-93daae8cdb1e.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=%2FGhr2BcJgNnXCu%2FQ0iGj3JQ83kUkktKMXG28dmI0KWw%3D

That team isn't even that good...
  • hjdjydyufu
    8273 posts League Winner

yes it is, but you need pacey defenders and midfielders who can get back and defend well with good stamina and work rates. I love the pressure on heavy touch custom tactic and always use it. I have tried drop back and found it ****, boring and scrubby AF.

I play pressure on heavy touch. I can't win on drop back.
  • kfcbucket21

No sorry, bad english i guess from my part. You get 2 picks from 4 players (g2) instead of 2 picks from 3 players (g3).

Apperciate it! Might give it a shot. Sitting on 12-6 now so would just need 5 from last 12
  • Jfo88
    22670 posts Club Captain
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »

That team isn't even that good...

I said he had insane red luck learn to read Coach you clown
  • Pauldejong6
    edited February 23

I play on balanced, 3 bars width, 4 bars depth. Im doing fine playing manual defense. Thinking of trying a real high line sometime, but not this weekend.
  • GL
    7004 posts Big Money Move
    Kurt lmfao
  • kfcbucket21

I play on balanced, 3 bars width, 4 bars depth. Im doing fine playing manual defense. Thinking of trying a real high line sometime, but not this weekend.

What for do you play?
  • Pauldejong6

Apperciate it! Might give it a shot. Sitting on 12-6 now so would just need 5 from last 12

GL!
  • fazer
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Currently status of Servers in WL = Unplayable huge delay random pass direction not possible to shot - so how is possible people discuss abaout all other things if game is just simple unplayable beacouse of poor servers.
  • GL
    7004 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 23
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Does anyone know Itani’s GT? Pretty sure I’m playing him right now and I’m getting hammered. :joy:
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im waiting for that interview after win
  • xciljw
    5024 posts Big Money Move
    Have to love Kurt there. Scene needs a few people like that, most people being way too nice.
  • Pauldejong6

What for do you play?

4-2-3-1 or 4-2-2-2 in game, whatever the match suits me best.
  • Tof33z
    6885 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 23

I don't need no more pressure dude 😅

There is no pressure once you achieved your initial goal? :)

Just kidding bud. Blew G2 with another pen where I never pushed a button, infuriating that. He was better though tbf.

Sinking a bottle of bullet bourbon probably isn't working for the results too. It's worth it
  • ccooaattssyy
    8229 posts League Winner
    xciljw wrote: »
    Have to love Kurt there. Scene needs a few people like that, most people being way too nice.

Needs characters!
  • WildaF3niX
    edited February 23
    Kurt lost FeelsBadMan

They didnt even showed his goals... jesus its like in communism times.
  • Yoshi
    3666 posts National Call-Up
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    Kurt lost FeelsBadMan

they just showed it. EA scripted him to death lol. Disgusting goals conceded
  • WildaF3niX
    Yoshi wrote: »
    Kurt lost FeelsBadMan

They showed the ones he conceded, not scored. I meant it like that. That there were no goals scored by Kurt showed on stream
  • Pauldejong6
    edited February 23
    Kurt lost FeelsBadMan

Yeah, EA did him dirty on those goals, ridiculous. He did well getting to final 8 though, we need more pro's like Kurt.
  • Yoshi
    3666 posts National Call-Up
    Kurt lost FeelsBadMan

They showed the ones he conceded, not scored. I meant it like that. That there were no goals scored by Kurt showed on stream

oh well yeah ur right. its a dictatorship with ea. Funny how nobody with any influence steps up for kurt. I know he's a **** at times but if you say anything about ea, its gg. Its funny as well because kurt said everyone was watching to see him and he's not lying.

only 2 reasons ppl were watching were because of rewards and kurt :joy: