Comments

• James Libby
    5796 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 23
    Antiseen wrote: »
    Seanregal wrote: »
    3rd world country players(Mexicans etc) like to shush and watch cut scenes, cuz they live poor unsuccessful life, so they do everything to make you feel their pain. not insulting, just facts.

Wow that wins the prize for stupid comment of the week

Nothing stupid. When people get frustrated in real life, they act toxic online. I love in Russia, and it happens every time here.

A lot of kids here with alcoholic parents, they get frustrated and act as toxic as possible online

Acting toxic online... like you on these forums... every.... single.... day?

This actually makes a lot more sense. Well done. You played yourself.

Stating the fact, that EA created a bad game is considered toxic? Hm okay

More so the "all Mexicans are poor" and "poor people take their frustrations out online" part.
    3rd world country players(Mexicans etc) like to shush and watch cut scenes, cuz they live poor unsuccessful life, so they do everything to make you feel their pain. not insulting, just facts.

Nothing stupid. When people get frustrated in real life, they act toxic online. I love in Russia, and it happens every time here.

A lot of kids here with alcoholic parents, they get frustrated and act as toxic as possible online

You do seem to have an issue with the difference between fact and opinion.

Fifa 19 is a bad game - fact

Third world countries are poor - fact

"Bad" is highly subjective in any context - fact

You don't play "countries" in FIFA though, you play PEOPLE - not all of whom are poor, regardless of where they hail from - fact

Keep trying though. It's cute.
  • Joaopauloted
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special

And as i can see, u need to study geopolitics.
  • Seanregal
    603 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 23

No fifa 19 is a bad game according to popular opinion, and some parts of third world countries are poor. There are some very affluent areas of mexico for example.
  • Antiseen
    1329 posts Professional

No fifa 19 is a bad game according to popular opinion, and some parts of third world countries are poor. There are some very affluent areas of mexico for example.

I don’t think I have seen a single person who said fifa 19 is good.
  • torcids
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    In Canada here, seems they do love to watch the replays. Hope EA fixes that by making it shorter.
  • James Libby

Still doesn't make it a fact.
  • Seanregal

This. Your missing the point.
  • James Libby
    edited February 23

This. Your missing the point.

Can we presume that ALL Russians share the inability to distinguish fact from opinion?

If so, your theory may have legs.

If not, then perhaps you should quietly revisit your views in the privacy of your own chamber.
  • Ishibum
    12743 posts Has That Special Something
    Below US: Mexicans
    Below Mexico: exotic Mexicans

That was the general vibe I got back in my Amazon days.
  • Royalwhite
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Luckily I am in Dubai 😄
  • James Libby
    Royalwhite wrote: »
    Luckily I am in Dubai 😄

ALL EMIRATIS MUST BE LUCKY THEN!!!
  • Ishibum
    12743 posts Has That Special Something
    Btw, some truly awful, xenophobic, comments in here. Mods should be closing this and I hope the nincompoops get dealt with appropriately.
  • James Libby
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Btw, some truly awful, xenophobic, comments in here. Mods should be closing this and I hope the nincompoops get dealt with appropriately.

Could not agree more.
  • hayhor1
    14434 posts Has That Special Something

The amazon isnt in Mexico 🙄
  • Jfo88
    22682 posts Club Captain
    Blame the servers
  • Seanregal

Damn i need new glasses i read that as erotic Mexicans

• Pieman25
    16435 posts World Class
    Closing this for obvious reasons
This discussion has been closed.