Prime Moments RVN test drive experiences

RayS
34546 posts World Cup Winner
Did the 10 game loaner and gonna give him a whirl in WL. If anybody else does the same, feel free to share your test drive experience!

Comments

• Fccheek
    828 posts Semi-Pro
    His prime was a monster for me but his weak foot let’s him down sometimes. Good luck
  • Gnomenclature
    7804 posts League Winner
    I'm enjoying him. 11 games played, 15 goals and 6 assists. The only bad thing I could say about him is the 3* weak foot. Also, he lacks traits and his long passing is horrendous (don't try lobbed throughballs to your wingers, it's too risky).

Compared to optimus prime zlatan, he's not as good... although he doesn't fall over all the time like zlatan does lol
  • ShadowofEnigma
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just got the loan, I'll report back when I play the 10 games. Though I'm interested to hear from others. Not sure we will because I've read so many people complaining of the incredibly high price for the SBC.
  • RayS
    Haven’t quite finished the loan out (7 games in), but my impressions so far:

Pros:
    -surprisingly good passing
    -clinical inside the box
    -exceptionally good aerial ability. Seemed to win majority of his aerial duels
    -great heading

Cons:
    - feel a little stiff
    - Not as strong at shielding as you’d expect
    - Didn’t have a great goal return, 3 goals in 7 WL games

All in all he seems a solid enough striker, but once my loan runs out and I go back to POTM Rashford and FB Rooney, I don’t think I’ll miss him too much.
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can’t believe they released a 10 game loan instead of 20
  • Lkane
    1028 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    Was really impressed with the loan. Played him up front with Best and Zlatan, debating doing the sbc now!
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Momus wrote: »
    Can’t believe they released a 10 game loan instead of 20

But they’re primer!
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    3stsr on both unusable
    If your trying to hit elite
  • RayS
    Momus wrote: »