Prime Nedved at ST?

greif44
2537 posts Fans' Favourite
Has anyone tried him at ST? Was thinking about pairing him with Ibra in 352. Or would be wasted there?

Comments

• Mr_Matchup1
    4446 posts National Call-Up
    He's rubbish as a striker cm or cam is his best position
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's definitely not rubbish lol you can make him a 92 rated striker. Just not meta but if he fits your game style, go for it.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    Zakury wrote: »
    He's definitely not rubbish lol you can make him a 92 rated striker. Just not meta but if he fits your game style, go for it.

His finishing isn't good enough imo, great long shot but poor finishing
  • Wizbit81
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use his middle card at ST with Vieri/ibra. He is fantastic!!
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect

@Mr_Matchup1 with sniper chem style he's

Positioning 94
    Finishing 99
    Shot Power 91
    Long Shots 93
    Volleys 95
    Penalties 99
  • Mr_Matchup1

@Mr_Matchup1 with sniper chem style he's

Positioning 94
    Finishing 99
    Shot Power 91
    Long Shots 93
    Volleys 95
    Penalties 99

Oh I've seen the stats he just doesn't feel right as a striker to me, maybe it's because I grew up watching him and it seems ridiculous to play him upfront :)
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    985 posts Professional
    Best at cm
  • SuperJames9005
    1399 posts Play-Off Hero
    I start him (stay central, mixed attack) with Ibra as target man. POTM Rashford behind as CAM.

The trio works absolutely fine.

On a side note, I play him LB from 60 - 90 min when I bring in pacey substitute. He is OK anywhere.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play him LST with Ibra in 41212(2). He is awesome. 55 goals in 55 games. Div 3 and WL. I'm using hawk on him and haven't felt a need to change. You really feel the benefit of the 5 star weakfoot in the box.
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    Dude can play anywhere. I sold him earlier in the game and he was the only player I was 100% doing when his SBC came out. Got a wicked shot on either foot.
  • greif44
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 23
    Thanks for the input, mates. Really tempted to do his SBC, just don`t really have an idea what would be the best position for him in my team lol
  • Bevlarrrr
    1024 posts Professional
    edited February 23
    I’m actually debating him up top with 91 Griezzy, starting him LM then using maybe IF Williams at ST then change in game, 352 formation also
  • Recoba10
    1285 posts Professional
    Incredible as CM, he is everywhere on the pitch