New (extinct) Prime Icon tomorrow

Comments

• BeefyRabouter
    1045 posts Professional
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Tsarov wrote: »
    No SBC = not interesting for me. Who will be able to afford tradeable Gullit for 10 mil? They have to release some SBC’s. I am sitting on 5 mil coins since December and do not want to play anymore.

EA already said the cards that get prime moment icon cards will get sbcs

You are wrong on that though:

Prime ICON Moments

Q: Does every ICON get a Prime ICON Moment version?

A: No, only select ICONS will receive a Prime ICON Moment version.
    Q: Are there going to be SBCs for Prime ICON Moments?

A: Yes, these SBCs will be made available throughout FUT 19.
    Q: Will every Prime ICON Moment receive a Prime ICON Moment SBC?

A: No, only select Prime ICONS Moment's will receive a Prime ICON Moment SBC.
  • jpsblue
    3954 posts National Call-Up
    No SBC = not interesting for me. Who will be able to afford tradeable Gullit for 10 mil? They have to release some SBC’s. I am sitting on 5 mil coins since December and do not want to play anymore.

Prime ICON Moments

Ah gotcha, weird I thought one of the ea comms guys said on twitter that only prime moment icons wil get sbcs

If that’s the case then this is even worse of a promotion. People want to grind all year to get R10 (example) as an sbc and then they do this and not give him one for example? What a **** show
  • BeefyRabouter
    1045 posts Professional

Prime ICON Moments

Ah gotcha, weird I thought one of the ea comms guys said on twitter that only prime moment icons wil get sbcs

If that’s the case then this is even worse of a promotion. People want to grind all year to get R10 (example) as an sbc and then they do this and not give him one for example? What a **** show

This whole thing leaves the community in uncertainty, afraid to lock coins in a multi-million Icon that can be dropped in worth with the snap of a finger.
  • jpsblue
    edited February 22

Prime ICON Moments

This whole thing leaves the community in uncertainty, afraid to lock coins in a multi-million Icon that can be dropped in worth with the snap of a finger.

exactly. i did nakata and baresi like a couple days before they announced these prime moment icons as i was going to use them in vieira's sbc, as we well as we all assumed they wouldn't have dropped this stupid promo, i have lineker from the base icon sbc, i'm not sure whether i should use my 1m and do nesta for a 4th icon incase someone like vieira or whoever i want requires 4, and if i do nesta and vieira requires 3 that's coins down the drain that could hinder my ability to do the rest of the sbc

the communication on this stupid **** promo is one of the worst things this company has done. i'm legit going mad right now over a game and company i hate about this situation as icons are the only reason why fifa 18 and 19 have kept me playing (i'm a ps4 player)
  • McRaven
    4424 posts National Call-Up

Prime ICON Moments

I really liked the way they handled Icons last year, apart from releasing some really late. Last year I grinded my **** off and eventually got R10 and Gullit in my team. If they just give these Prime Moments SBCs 30 days to complete then who can do them :joy: Sure there's people on this forum that have 10 million coins laying around, but I can't imagine a lot of the player base has those means.
  • jpsblue
    McRaven wrote: »

Prime ICON Moments

I really liked the way they handled Icons last year, apart from releasing some really late. Last year I grinded my **** off and eventually got R10 and Gullit in my team. If they just give these Prime Moments SBCs 30 days to complete then who can do them :joy: Sure there's people on this forum that have 10 million coins laying around, but I can't imagine a lot of the player base has those means.

oh mate don't even get me started if they give a 30 day timer on the prime moment icon sbcs...
  • McRaven
    4424 posts National Call-Up
    McRaven wrote: »

Prime ICON Moments

oh mate don't even get me started if they give a 30 day timer on the prime moment icon sbcs...

Wouldn't put it past them tbh
  • Ugri
    6687 posts Big Money Move

Prime ICON Moments

And these are already wrong as E$ just releasing the other batch of primers this evening. I dont believe a word anymore!
  • BeefyRabouter
    1045 posts Professional
    Ugri wrote: »

Prime ICON Moments

And these are already wrong as E$ just releasing the other batch of primers this evening. I dont believe a word anymore!

To be fair, Ronaldinho and players like Rijkaard don't seem to be put in (yet)
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Navraat wrote: »
    Mc wrote: »
    This new Gullit is a joke, they upped the hell of his dribbling and defending.

Hope i dont facd hik, 90 is enough of a pain

That new prime only has a +1 on his dribbling?

+6 agility

Where are you seeing the in game stats?
  • Ulook92
    12933 posts Has That Special Something
    Socrates will be mine! What happened to Raul?
  • Smiley_Utd
    1333 posts Professional
    i know this whole thing has been a shambles but if that Gulit drops this wkend I'm 100% doing him! I have 3 prime icons to throw in an about 2.5mil - please tell me that should be enough??
  • thewiseoldhag
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SBC or no interest at all.

Having a super Prime in packs that will a) never get packed, and b) over inflated and unobtainable off the market is not something to get excited about.
  • Navraat
    3391 posts National Call-Up

+6 agility

futhead
  • jpsblue

+6 agility

futhead

apparently they are estimated based on their database algorithm from the face card stats. won't know for certain until 6pm tonight i guess
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    When did we get the first lot?

In our WL Rewards ;)
  • Diggy
    13638 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s a shambles I only play FUT for icons & feel like EA have treated me really badly

I’m completely discombobulated I have 8 Untradeable primes & have no idea which will or won’t get a Optimus mega prime

These cards should be my cuppa tea but I certainly wouldn’t have done this many if I knew they were going to throw this spanner in the works

Sorry rant over

My desire to play the game has been severely diminished since this debacle began
  • CR7BRUH
    3878 posts National Call-Up
    Absolute fail of promo $$$
  • Joestoe
    4996 posts Big Money Move
    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/19629/Ruud Gullit/

Thank sweet baby Jesus they will be rarer than finding a game without delay or BS, because this card will be the best ever.
  • Ugri
    6687 posts Big Money Move
    Diggy wrote: »
    It’s a shambles I only play FUT for icons & feel like EA have treated me really badly

I’m completely discombobulated I have 8 Untradeable primes & have no idea which will or won’t get a Optimus mega prime

These cards should be my cuppa tea but I certainly wouldn’t have done this many if I knew they were going to throw this spanner in the works

Sorry rant over

My desire to play the game has been severely diminished since this debacle began

• Navraat
    3391 posts National Call-Up

+6 agility

futhead

apparently they are estimated based on their database algorithm from the face card stats. won't know for certain until 6pm tonight i guess

its been legit for last batch
  • jpsblue

+6 agility

futhead

its been legit for last batch

they had the wrong George Best stats when they announced the promo and everyone was complaining, then when the cards dropped his stats were completely different.
  • RebelRob
    5236 posts Big Money Move
    Ugri wrote: »

Sorry rant over

• Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    They do look good though.

Don't stress soon the cards magically will flood the market .
  • Kizler
    365 posts Sunday League Hero
    Blarix wrote: »

What are you insinuating? :D
  • BeefyRabouter
    1045 posts Professional
    Blarix wrote: »

Short hiatus this time mate? How long before you run a full Optimus Prime team? :p
  • Hibee
    12071 posts Has That Special Something

Sorry rant over

Feel exactly the same.
  • DougInskip
    6381 posts League Winner
    That Pele and Socrates need to be in my life
  • Vinny1979
    4041 posts National Call-Up
    so my prime socrates now isnt prime

fml
  • The hype is real.... not. Hardly any posts here xD.