139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aurier is already class, looking forward to his upgrades
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Not sure if I should sell my Kondogbia, already dropped 60k
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up

Why is he dropping if they havent played? Will they change his nationality?
    I would probably keep him and wait for Valencia to smash Celtic tomorrow, they are having a decent season so they have a great chance to advance.

I have RTTF Telles since his release and could have sold him yesterday for like 230k, he also dropped 50k since Porto lost.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8368 posts League Winner
    Sixtech wrote: »

I would probably keep him and wait for Valencia to smash Celtic tomorrow, they are having a decent season so they have a great chance to advance.

I have RTTF Telles since his release and could have sold him yesterday for like 230k, he also dropped 50k since Porto lost.
    If they win his nation changes
  • Sixtech

If they win his nation changes

That somewhat makes sense, since they will upgrade the card they will change the nationality also. I dont remember in older Fifas EA changing the nationality of older cards but since this is a live item its different.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

I have no idea what EA will do, but I reckon it’s because of that one German tweet saying his nation will change when updated

If they don’t end up advancing and he stays French, even though he’s great in game I can’t see him staying at 400k
  • Sixtech

I have no idea what EA will do, but I reckon it’s because of that one German tweet saying his nation will change when updated

If they don’t end up advancing and he stays French, even though he’s great in game I can’t see him staying at 400k

Well he will until better cards come. I had him for a week and used him, he was great for me. Better than Pogba and Guendouzi that im currently using.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

Well he will until better cards come. I had him for a week and used him, he was great for me. Better than Pogba and Guendouzi that im currently using.

Arguably the best CM in La Liga as well. Might just keep him tbh regardless of what happens to price
  • o Magico
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    obviously him being french makes him useful for hybrids but I like the new flag badge combo, if that makes him cheaper as well then I'm not complaining
  • EA_Andy
    3330 posts EA Community Manager
    edited February 14
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    What happens if the game tonight is a draw? :D

Im sure I read that its upgraded after first leg

I have florenzi and telles :/

Draws wouldn't have been upgraded. Realise this answer is a little late now but only just got to it.
  • I have bought both Sanchez and Aurier. I will be a happy man if Tottenham reach the Finals. Even the Semis.
  • Any idea when these cards are going to get upgrade for 1st knockout win??? All 1st round games finished so thought it would of been last night. Cheers
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Any idea when these cards are going to get upgrade for 1st knockout win??? All 1st round games finished so thought it would of been last night. Cheers
    Tomorrow maybe?
  • MikeyP_FC
    13072 posts Has That Special Something
    Any idea when these cards are going to get upgrade for 1st knockout win??? All 1st round games finished so thought it would of been last night. Cheers

They are still playing right now
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    87 Kondogbia and Ben Yeddy :love:

Also a cheeky Pizzi who is in my trade pile will get upgraded
  • Vinny1979
    4368 posts National Call-Up
    Bump
  • Ugri
    6915 posts Big Money Move
    Bump

They might forget this like the Halloween promo and update in May....
  • JoresOkore5
    1312 posts Professional
    Want my upgraded Florenzi :(
  • Ugri
    6915 posts Big Money Move
    Want my upgraded Florenzi :(

May you might get him....its E$ dont underestimate there capabilities...
  • 87 Kondogbia and Ben Yeddy :love:

Oooh that's right, i forgot i have Pizzi as well. Terrible to fit in a team, but hey.

So I have Aurier, Sanchez, Alonso and Sokratis (bench) in my base team who all go up. Plus Pizzi.

I'm a happy man.
  • Artiboy
    82 posts Park Captain
    When do the Europa League cards go up?
  • Artiboy wrote: »
    When do the Europa League cards go up?

As far as my sources tell me, by the end of today.

My sources be the internet on my PC and on my phone.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7000 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 22

These + nacho <3 hopefully renato sanches can get one second leg too @Sercs @Milner @LFC Simon 98 @Pugzilla :trollface:
  • Ashr93
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will Alonso be an 87 or 88 rated after the boost? Do they get a +1 per win?
  • Mic2904
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 22
    Ashr93 wrote: »
    Will Alonso be an 87 or 88 rated after the boost? Do they get a +1 per win?

87 - UEL has 1 round more, hence players only upgrade when team goes through.
  • 87 Kondogbia and Ben Yeddy :love:

Oooh that's right, i forgot i have Pizzi as well. Terrible to fit in a team, but hey.

So I have Aurier, Sanchez, Alonso and Sokratis (bench) in my base team who all go up. Plus Pizzi.

I'm a happy man.

I'm a happy man.
    sorry to say sokratis won’t go up he is not a europa league card he’s a man of the match card

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

These + nacho <3 hopefully renato sanches can get one second leg too @Sercs @Milner @LFC Simon 98 @Pugzilla :trollface:

Oh yeah Nacho getting that 87, and maybe the 88 if Real don’t soil it in the second leg
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Ugri wrote: »
    Bump

They might forget this like the Halloween promo and update in May....

This is what i was thinkin
  • Gabbalala
    3272 posts National Call-Up
    wanted these boosts for WL. Probably won’t get them till I’ve finished now. :lol:
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Give me my new Florenzi!