New (extinct) Prime Icon tomorrow

Comments

• MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t even care anymore tbh. Just bought TOTY Neymar. Going to have fun with my squad until TOTS now... unless they do “TOTY Ultra Prime Moments” cards. :D
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 22
    Bobb wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    Indeed. EA have ruined Icons with this whole promo.
  • Kamilflage
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    giphy.gif

Icon Drogba is the ONLY way I'm buying fifa20
  • pittphan
    3019 posts National Call-Up
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    giphy.gif

74 agility and 68 balance... they will make him unusable
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    pittphan wrote: »
    giphy.gif

FB Ibra has 44 balance...
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    giphy.gif

And 82 pace.
  • As if 93 Gullit wasnt A beast already lol...atleast i think the 90 Will drop, already down 200k from last night and europe hasnt seen it yet
  • Arron xox
    2865 posts National Call-Up
    No raul ??
  • Kamilflage
    4524 posts National Call-Up
    As if 93 Gullit wasnt A beast already lol...atleast i think the 90 Will drop, already down 200k from last night and europe hasnt seen it yet

Yeah I'm waiting to pick up the 90....beat card I've used
  • Whoman
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    Arron xox wrote: »
    No raul ??

Or Klose. I guess actual achievements or 'moments' for NT don't matter then.
  • RebelRob
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Games dead

• Finesse_4days
    6529 posts Big Money Move
    giphy.gif

FB Ibra has 44 balance...

and becuase of that he is a very good striker and not an elite one like CR7 or Eusebio.
  • Navraat
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    so excited to never see them on the market
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 22
    As if 93 Gullit wasnt A beast already lol...atleast i think the 90 Will drop, already down 200k from last night and europe hasnt seen it yet

Bought the 90 last week for 3.8m and trying to decide what to do... Blanc tanked but is slowly recovering.
    Considering the price the 90 version needs to drop another 300-400k at least....

Was actually looking forward using him in the WL...
  • Finesse_4days
    6529 posts Big Money Move
    Is 2.5mill for a prime moment Socrates SBC realistic ? If not , as I suspect, they can shove these moments up their arses .
  • Navraat
    Is 2.5mill for a prime moment Socrates SBC realistic ? If not , as I suspect, they can shove these moments up their arses .

yes imo
  • Ugri
    6459 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    Releasing players who shouldnt be there after falsely advertising prime players, then releasing the tradable versions to sell packs... not even in one batch, but then leaving the people waiting for the sbc version is ridiculous. Game is dying for me without having the proper best as my experience is built around the prime best.

Theyve messed one thing up after another, but we should expect that by now.

Icon market was messed up from the beginning, Gullit 4million, common and now this fiasco...
  • Navraat
    This new Gullit is a joke, they upped the hell of his dribbling and defending.

Hope i dont facd hik, 90 is enough of a pain
  • Shaanxz
    20096 posts Club Captain
    Tbf most off the face cards stats don’t get boosted as much compared to ig stats
  • Ugri
    edited February 22
    Navraat wrote: »

You wont face him, he not only will be extinct but 10million+ coins...those 3 that E$ release will be with the youtubers.....cannot stress how bad this icon misery is...
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up

That new prime only has a +1 on his dribbling?
  • jpsblue
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 22
    im hoping 1m + 3 untradable icons + a fair few 86+ untradables is enough for vieira :'( wishful thinking though?

i do think EA will make the sbcs quite affordable though. they surely have seen the backlash with his promo and the tradable prices so far, no way they use the market value of these moment prime icons to determine their sbc price imo
  • Ugri
    jpsblue wrote: »
    im hoping 1m + 3 untradable icons + a fair few 86+ untradables is enough for vieira :'( wishful thinking though?

i do think EA will make the sbcs quite affordable though. they surely have seen the backlash with his promo and the tradable prices so far, no way they use the market value of these moment prime icons to determine their sbc price imo

if they release ONLY these primer craps in sbc you will need 3million and 5 icons...
  • jpsblue
    edited February 22
    Ugri wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »

if they release ONLY these primer craps in sbc you will need 3million and 5 icons...

not a chance vieira requires 5 icons + and additional 3m in other rated squads. that's almost 6m there as it is, let alone if icon prices sky rocket again when they release these big boys
  • TORZADO
    5145 posts Big Money Move
    shambles
  • Tsarov
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    No SBC = not interesting for me. Who will be able to afford tradeable Gullit for 10 mil? They have to release some SBC’s. I am sitting on 5 mil coins since December and do not want to play anymore.
  • GL
    6324 posts Big Money Move
    Tsarov wrote: »
    No SBC = not interesting for me. Who will be able to afford tradeable Gullit for 10 mil? They have to release some SBC’s. I am sitting on 5 mil coins since December and do not want to play anymore.

Just quit
  • jpsblue
    Tsarov wrote: »

EA already said the cards that get prime moment icon cards will get sbcs
  • Navraat
    Mc wrote: »

That new prime only has a +1 on his dribbling?

+6 agility