New (extinct) Prime Icon tomorrow

134
IamFrench
1285 posts Professional
edited February 21
- Pele 99
- Maradona 98
- Maldini 95
- Yashin 95
- Cruyff 95
- Gullit 94
- Eusebio 94
- Figo 93
- Lineker 93
- Moore 93
- Giggs 93
- Zanetti 93
- Scholes 92
- Vieira 92
- Socrates 92
- Inzaghi 91
- Litmanen 91
- Lehmann 91

Comments

  • krakos000
    17167 posts World Class
    If anyone’s hyped for this after the first batch, you need to re evaluate yourself.

  • NornIron
    10876 posts Has That Special Something
    Havent even seen some of the first batch on the market yet.
  • Mc
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    The increases are so bad they really don’t justify the price.

    Only SBCs will bring them down, but ea will drag these out until June.
  • jpsblue
    3609 posts National Call-Up
    Mc wrote: »
    The increases are so bad they really don’t justify the price.

    Only SBCs will bring them down, but ea will drag these out until June.

    not really, they improved and juiced up some stats from the original few we saw before they released the full batch last friday.
  • ha032742
    34465 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    When did we get the first lot?

    Well I bought Henry so we did :trollface:
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can’t wait!!!
  • IamFrench
    1285 posts Professional
    Imagine players like Gullit, Eusebio, Pele...

    38f71d45d3f2f2ee791ff9f07e3febb4.png
  • Cadey 5
    10046 posts Has That Special Something
    can we have a SBC tomorrow then so we know what the *** is going on.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    can we have a SBC tomorrow then so we know what the *** is going on.

    Still a few days away from that minimum
  • DougInskip
    5924 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe they will release the SBCs in batches? Like all of last weeks are available to complete from tomorrow, then tomorrow’s lot available from next week as SBCs and so on, never happening lol
  • Mc
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Imagine players like Gullit, Eusebio, Pele...

    38f71d45d3f2f2ee791ff9f07e3febb4.png

    Absolutely disgraceful. EA make these players attainable
  • Keano
    10652 posts Has That Special Something
    Releasing players who shouldnt be there after falsely advertising prime players, then releasing the tradable versions to sell packs... not even in one batch, but then leaving the people waiting for the sbc version is ridiculous. Game is dying for me without having the proper best as my experience is built around the prime best.

    Theyve messed one thing up after another, but we should expect that by now.
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Maybe they will release the SBCs in batches? Like all of last weeks are available to complete from tomorrow, then tomorrow’s lot available from next week as SBCs and so on, never happening lol

    There’s no icon sbcs for a minimum of 4 more days I think, maybe 5.
  • GL
    5121 posts Big Money Move
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Maybe they will release the SBCs in batches? Like all of last weeks are available to complete from tomorrow, then tomorrow’s lot available from next week as SBCs and so on, never happening lol

    There’s no icon sbcs for a minimum of 4 more days I think, maybe 5.

    not until Nedved expires imo
  • Mc
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    Releasing players who shouldnt be there after falsely advertising prime players, then releasing the tradable versions to sell packs... not even in one batch, but then leaving the people waiting for the sbc version is ridiculous. Game is dying for me without having the proper best as my experience is built around the prime best.

    Theyve messed one thing up after another, but we should expect that by now.

    Exactly this. My interest always fades from Easter onwards. These icons aren’t going to rejuvenate my interest
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25977 posts Player of the Year
    All I wanted was prime Seedorf SBC for about 1 mil, now that SBC will probably cost me double. Brilliant.
  • Muzza11
    7469 posts League Winner
    Games dead
  • M98H
    12052 posts Has That Special Something
    Can’t wait
    Have 1.6 with 2 icons to give!
    Still won’t be able to get a decent one when the SBCs get released in a couple months time......

    Most pointless promo unless you pack one :joy:
  • jpsblue
    3609 posts National Call-Up
    someone on reddit just packed prime moments ADP

    so they do exist :D
  • Reus
    22034 posts Club Captain
    Mc wrote: »
    The increases are so bad they really don’t justify the price.

    Only SBCs will bring them down, but ea will drag these out until June.

    The increases are excellent

    The prices will take a few weeks to come down due to low pack weight

    For me it's pointless giving the likes of pele, Maradona etc one but hopefully the 93 and lower guys have some interesting upgrades that are worth waiting a few weeks for
  • Reus
    22034 posts Club Captain
    All I wanted was prime Seedorf SBC for about 1 mil, now that SBC will probably cost me double. Brilliant.

    Dont be ridiculous

    By the time the sbc comes out moments seedorf will obviously not be 2 mill+
  • Reus
    22034 posts Club Captain
    Hopefully maldini is a left back
  • Carlos181
    3425 posts National Call-Up
    Reus wrote: »
    Hopefully maldini is a left back

    He’s a CB. Upgrade is meh as well.
  • jpsblue
    3609 posts National Call-Up
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Hopefully maldini is a left back

    He’s a CB. Upgrade is meh as well.

    @Carlos181 where can we see the upgrades of the new ones that we can search for?
  • Carlos181
    3425 posts National Call-Up
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Hopefully maldini is a left back

    He’s a CB. Upgrade is meh as well.

    @Carlos181 where can we see the upgrades of the new ones that we can search for?

    Only saw the card face stats. Ultimate loading team has Gullit, Socrates, and Maldini
  • jpsblue
    3609 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 22
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Carlos181 wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Hopefully maldini is a left back

    He’s a CB. Upgrade is meh as well.

    @Carlos181 where can we see the upgrades of the new ones that we can search for?

    Only saw the card face stats. Ultimate loading team has Gullit, Socrates, and Maldini

    ah gotcha

    man i dunno what to do. i have 3 discard icons, got 900k, not sure if i should do nesta for about 400k, leaving me with 500k or so so i have a 4th icon incase vieira or something requires 4, but then ill have a lost less coins incase these sbcs require say for vieira, 3 icons + an extra 1.5m or something,

    or should i just wait till next week to see what the requirements might be if they release the first sbcs then? doing nesta will be cheaper when the base icon sbc expires too wouldnt it?
  • Carlos181
    3425 posts National Call-Up
    ng7eyr.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.