FALCAO SBC OUT!

13

Comments

  • CeeQue
    10376 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 21
    Packed OTW Muriel and UP Depay so was okay. MM matchup Mega pack gave me Pavlenka though dahell2.png
  • Numlocked_
    1586 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packed Iniesta in the megapack. Best luck I had in months...
  • Gav037
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Free Falcao and 88 VVD from the MM mega pack.
    It’s a good day for me with the SBC’s 😅
  • SP300x
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    didnt need the card but was too good to pass up on
  • This bloke got potential mates
  • Awesome SBC. I also packed a Cardiff silver (the mighty Sean Morrison).
  • Burchy
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Broke even getting him. Might use as a super sub until a sbc comes up
  • PiotrLolo
    1372 posts Professional
    Best! SBC! Ever!

    b5djyWt.jpg

    + Falcao :kissing_heart:
  • tatadwader
    2354 posts Fans' Favourite
    too bad this card is crap.

    I was looking forward to using him as i loved his tots in '17, but he just does absolutely nothing.

    tried him with maestro, catalyst, and engine.

    bummer.
  • CFCHenri
    3373 posts National Call-Up
    tatadwader wrote: »
    too bad this card is crap.

    I was looking forward to using him as i loved his tots in '17, but he just does absolutely nothing.

    tried him with maestro, catalyst, and engine.

    bummer.

    He's amazing for me lol
  • Cyodine
    998 posts Professional
    CFCHenri wrote: »
    tatadwader wrote: »
    too bad this card is crap.

    I was looking forward to using him as i loved his tots in '17, but he just does absolutely nothing.

    tried him with maestro, catalyst, and engine.

    bummer.

    He's amazing for me lol

    Agreed! He is a great striker, scores from all angles and looks good doing so.
  • tatadwader
    2354 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 28
    Not what I was hoping for. Anyone have any suggestions?

    Also I'd say half of those 10 goals have been in his last 5 games for me... Yikes!

    9xkSvXi.png

  • Cyodine
    998 posts Professional
    tatadwader wrote: »
    Not what I was hoping for. Anyone have any suggestions?

    Also I'd say half of those 10 goals have been in his last 5 games for me... Yikes!

    9xkSvXi.png

    My Falcao has 25 in 26 matches. Early on I struggled with him but the trick was to let him find the space and pass him the ball and shoot immediately. He has a killer shot and will score from all angles, hes not going to out pace anyone but he will score given the opportunity. I've built my team around him to feed him as many opportunities as I can. James Rodriguez pulls the strings in my team and feeds Falcao the passes he needs to score. I have pace on the wings to create space for Falcao and James.

    OGFspS1.png
Sign In or Register to comment.