OTW SUMMER + WINTER SBC OUT NOW!!!

Comments

• Pengwin
    1327 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Libguy wrote: »
    Got an felipe anderson duplicate untradable ffs. What now?

Stick him back in, you'll probably get Alisson.

Lmao I got felipe anderson again.

If only there was some good Samaritan who could have warned you . . . . if only . . . . .

screen.png
    Hahaha did it again got a mahrez duplicate and again got sokratis will stop now.

Ehhh, and there is me getting golovin 3 times out of 4 over here
  • D0lvl
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Did around 10+. Best pulls were Mahrez, Witsel, Goretzka. Kept rinsing the bad pulls. Can maybe do one more but i think i should stop.
  • Tommygunn
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Used my Wu from the weekly objective into the Any untradeable got cancelo. Would have preferred the other Portuguese guy from Juve
  • pizzasodafries
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've done 3 total, one nobody, goretski and cancello. Might as well stop now as it won't get much better
  • metallica86
    875 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2019
    I did around 25 just for fun, sadly only Alisson is tradebale

tBuGV1w.jpg
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    I've done 20, mostly summer ones trying to get Anderson, cancelo, and Alison
    Finally got Alisson on my 18th but everything else has been crap
    Everyone else seems to be getting Anderson
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    After doing 15 with Jorginho being my highest, decided to do 3 more after rewards
    -Mariano
    -Dembele
    -Golovin

I never learn
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional
    Did 5 more after my 20, got promes for like the 4th time
  • Batman_Llanber
    1283 posts Professional
    I have done 4 Any OTW using Denis Suarez and untradeables in my club. Hopefully i'll get some decent pulls :D
  • Batman_Llanber
    1283 posts Professional
    Ok so i got :
    Boateng
    Clyne
    Fabregas
    Muriel

Could of been worse
  • xCDHx
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Am guessing the OTW cards are going to go up quite a bit once the promo ends???
    Just brought one to use in my team and potentially sell if it increases lots.
  • oldboiler
    3034 posts National Call-Up
    Two more, Munir then Dembele ...out of duplicates and untradeables so I’ll leave it there
  • Idek
    15948 posts World Class
    edited February 2019
    Gone from having Verdi, Morata and Batshuayi at the start of the week to Mahrez, Alisson and Anderson

Pretty happy to stop even if none of them get in my starting 11
  • Vii
    53 posts Park Captain
    Done another few, kept getting Inui and Boularouz but then managed to get a Mahrez so i think ill stop. Also got two tradeable Piateks which im going to hold on to. Hoping he'll go bonkers with totws now.
  • EisenErmin
    9238 posts League Winner
    Felipe Anderson OTW is only few thousand coins above his 88 IF card. West Ham is playing bad teams in the next weeks (exception Man City). One good performance and he will rise quite a lot i think.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    did 2 with untradeables from div rivals, got richarlison and cancelo. I'll can it a win and stop.
  • Elilo
    11 posts Ball Boy
    got Anderson in 3 out of 6 of the summer untradeable , had to throw him into some random SBCS for the rating
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Felipe Anderson OTW is only few thousand coins above his 88 IF card. West Ham is playing bad teams in the next weeks (exception Man City). One good performance and he will rise quite a lot i think.

I've got his tradeable version out of the SBC. Hoping he has a good performance against Fulham on Friday.
  • D0lvl
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    I got bored and did another one. Packed 88 Alisson. I had his 87 card as a link btw. FB Luiz/Futmas T.Silva./FB D.Alves

Not bad. I think I'm done for real now. lol
  • Natureboy44
    963 posts Professional
    Done 10 + more with 0 walkouts got duplicate 79 rated Babel 3 times

• Kvkortrijk19
    1164 posts Professional
    Did one more otw summer tradeable, got 88 Anderson, not bad, eases the pain for my 8 HL pepe's who diddnt upgrade
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Done about 10 and Fred is my best yet.
  • Dons88
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2019
    Just did my 1st tradeable otw SBC. Not too bad :):)
    https://postimg.cc/cvGrnhwz
    Post edited by Dons88 on
  • 2 base icons sbc and around 20 otw sbc
    https://postimg.cc/VrmwCJnY
    2 Ronaldos in 6 days😎
  • THORPT
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did my first and only one after finding it only needed an OTW, an IF and I had both as untradeables.

Got Goretzka! My first good pull this year :smile:

Has he been playing good lately? Do you think he's "capable" of getting another IF?

bee26cfdd4711dfd5a332cfdaf8a4afd.png
  • Idek
    15948 posts World Class
    Idek wrote: »
    Gone from having Verdi, Morata and Batshuayi at the start of the week to Mahrez, Alisson and Anderson

Pretty happy to stop even if none of them get in my starting 11

Got Witsel as well now, I would guess I've done at least 20
  • Numlocked_
    1977 posts Fans' Favourite
    My pack luck summarized :

I do upgrade 81-86 packs. I pack my second 86 rated player. ANd it's the second Azpilicueta. What are the odds? So I do a summer OTW and put in the untradeable Azpi duplicate together with an untradeable Jorginho and some other players. I open the OTW pack and I get back.... Jorginho...

Are these guys for real? *facepalm*
  • Torn4do
    1068 posts Professional
    Did one tonight and got Witsel Untradeable, I like the look of this card but struggling to fit him in my team! 😳
  • PiotrLolo
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did summer untradeable 3 times today. At 3rd time finally something usable. Sokratis (86).