BASE ICON SBC IS OUT NOW!!! POST YOUR PULLS HERE! If you care.

Comments

• Moose Factory
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Would you guys put these in the 86 squad for a base icon?

m9ajf4wnj.jpeg

I won’t use them anyway.

Dude, you are a fanatic. Do it!!!
  • mindm4ster
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    yures wrote: »
    waited to get my division and WL rewards (silver 3), got an 86, 85, few 84s so i decided to just pull the trigger and and spend all my coins/untradables players into one of the base icon SBC.
    did for around ~300k (i m on PC).

got 25k in the bank, 84 as my highest player in club (except first 11), and this happened !

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-21-at-17-13-12.jpg

i'm gutted. he goes perfectly into my team, already had a lot of untradable french players. team looks like this fow now, i ll take that !!

image.png

everyone is untradable, also have 86 uel marcos alonso and 86 scream koke as my subs.

i really don t know how to post pictures around here.

Do you know what "I'm gutted" means ?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14358 posts World Class
    edited February 2019
    First one I got Trezeguet, which was meh, so thought id give it a spin this morning and boom B)@Futfanatic

IMAG0580.jpg
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    First one I got Trezeguet, which was meh, so thought id give it a spin this morning and boom B)@Futfanatic

IMAG0580.jpg

Lovely stuff.

He really sucks though btw. But enjoy!
  • Rinsed repeated the 81-86 sbc, then got impatient and payed 27k for remaining players, got Socrates not to shabby
  • Futfanatic wrote: »

IMAG0580.jpg

Lovely stuff.

Sucks? how so @Futfanatic
  • The_WC
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got the beast overmars boooom
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hagi...
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Hagi...

Lovely
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    edited February 2019

IMAG0580.jpg

Lovely stuff.

Sucks? how so @Futfanatic
    I don’t like him from world cup mode, he’s so one footed. But I hope he does wonders for you, I would have been thrilled to pack him!
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Hagi...

Bless you
  • yures
    13 posts Ball Boy
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    yures wrote: »
    waited to get my division and WL rewards (silver 3), got an 86, 85, few 84s so i decided to just pull the trigger and and spend all my coins/untradables players into one of the base icon SBC.
    did for around ~300k (i m on PC).

got 25k in the bank, 84 as my highest player in club (except first 11), and this happened !

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-21-at-17-13-12.jpg

i'm gutted. he goes perfectly into my team, already had a lot of untradable french players. team looks like this fow now, i ll take that !!

image.png

everyone is untradable, also have 86 uel marcos alonso and 86 scream koke as my subs.

i really don t know how to post pictures around here.

Do you know what "I'm gutted" means ?

now i know, thx for your input.
    sorry, but english is not my main language.
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    I did two so far and I got two useless ones.. not even worth taking a pic of them - Baresi and Inzaghi.

On the plus side, the 81-86 SBC really helps to cut out the price by a lot, wouldn't bother doing these otherwise.
  • Giacdeman
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just packed Maldini! Is he any good as 7 chem CB?!
  • alvchong
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did one and get baresi. Bad luck.
  • Rucci
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    1 one lineker 2n one mighty lehmann XD
  • Headshrinker363
    5845 posts Big Money Move
    So tempted to do another, would need to throw these untradeables away though😬.

613-BF983-620-A-4361-B4-C0-CA5-E027-CAFF7.jpg
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    edited February 2019

Do it! Got ballack and seedorf and they are really good, play well above their already wellrounded stats
  • Headshrinker363

Do it! Got ballack and seedorf and they are really good, play well above their already wellrounded stats

I’m afraid I might have used my luck bagging Pele first time round. I due a stinker!
  • LaVendetta16
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did 2:
    - Moore (thought i got ferdinand or campbell which are playable unlike moore)
    - Figo

Would be happy about Figo if I didnt do his Prime SBC. I guess both Are gonna be SBC fodder.
  • Kove
    4393 posts National Call-Up
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Kove wrote: »
    I have resisted so far. But should I?

resist with me

I reckon it's better wait for Icon set -if you already have some untradeable Icon like I do

I have the 'classic' prime icon pair of Nakata and Costa. I kind of want a defender but with my luck I'll end up with base Shearer or something
  • Moose Factory

Please don't sacrifice Josef into a base icon SBC... thinking of all the blood sweat and tears @RayS had to put in for that card. I think he even wrote to Atlanta's congressman.
  • Kove
    4393 posts National Call-Up

Please don't sacrifice Josef into a base icon SBC... thinking of all the blood sweat and tears @RayS had to put in for that card. I think he even wrote to Atlanta's congressman.

Josef hasn't won a Ballon D'or... >:)
  • Moose Factory
    Kove wrote: »

Josef hasn't won a Ballon D'or... >:)

Yet...
  • Headshrinker363

He’s just not done it for me, a goal every other game doesn’t cut it. Only one I’m considering saving is Torreira.
  • RayS
    31082 posts National Team Captain

plz no :'(

many bloods and many tears were shed
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got Socrates, that Russian GK and Trezeguet. I should do another, right?
  • RayS
    31082 posts National Team Captain
    e'rbody stop
  • Headshrinker363
    RayS wrote: »
    e'rbody stop

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c6f19cb4365734641f07d72