Career Mode Story Help Thread (Resources, Graphics, Collabs and General Help)

2

Comments

  • Stlducks
    1351 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Test
    Post edited by Stlducks on
  • JDB44
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 3
    Practice image
    Post edited by JDB44 on
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 10
    Hello, I am going to start a career mode on here but was wondering if anyone had a spreadsheet template they would be willing to share? Just one to keep track of stats, standings and records or something.

    I'm terrible at making them and after trying a few times I just thought I'd ask.
    Post edited by LAboog4 on
  • Danimal5981
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    Hello, I am going to start a career mode on here but was wondering if anyone had a spreadsheet template they would be willing to share? Just one to keep track of stats, standings and records or something.

    I'm terrible at making them and after trying a few times I just thought I'd ask.

    @LAboog4 start with the right size. The default width of this forum is 768 pixels. At this width, everything will be automatically centered and nothing cropped. Nothing too small, too big, or unevenly to the left.
  • LAboog4
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    Hello, I am going to start a career mode on here but was wondering if anyone had a spreadsheet template they would be willing to share? Just one to keep track of stats, standings and records or something.

    I'm terrible at making them and after trying a few times I just thought I'd ask.

    @LAboog4 start with the right size. The default width of this forum is 768 pixels. At this width, everything will be automatically centered and nothing cropped. Nothing too small, too big, or unevenly to the left.

    Thank you, I will make some adjustments to my graphics.
  • Facemullet
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Whats up guys. Looking to start a story but am super limited in what I can do graphics wise so im seeking to collaborate with someone who can assist with graphics. If you'd like to help/join let me know!
  • WestardLord
    1368 posts Professional
    Looks like FIFA 19 modding is finally arriving soon.

    So, I'm thinking about doing a semi-realistic RTG at some point. What do y'all think about this crest redesign:

    tA6Q3vG.png
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    What does RTG mean? I don't know Coventry City much to know about their symbols and tradition, but looks nice.
  • DB1512
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    @subpop Road to Glory
    @WestardLord the new crest you made looks really nice! A bit in style with the new Manchester City crest.
  • Ashy
    8846 posts League Winner
    edited April 29
    6kunny1.png
    Abrkx1y.png

    Gone and created this, is it too much though?
  • Stlducks
    1351 posts Professional
    I really like that @Ashy. Good mix of information without being too detailed that it is overwhelming.
  • DB1512
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Ashy looks really nice! Like the mix of information, all relevant for an update I believe.
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Premier League Question:
    Tottenham finished fourth this year and qualify for CL in the playoff round, correct?

    What if Tottenham defeated Liverpool in the CL finals. Would they then qualify for CL next year at the group stage?

    Also, let's assume Arsenal beat Chelsea in the EL final. That would give EPL an extra CL spot next season, correct?
    Would Arsenal then play in the playoff round or the group stage of CL next year?
  • Ashy
    8846 posts League Winner
    edited June 1
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Premier League Question:
    Tottenham finished fourth this year and qualify for CL in the playoff round, correct?

    What if Tottenham defeated Liverpool in the CL finals. Would they then qualify for CL next year at the group stage?

    Also, let's assume Arsenal beat Chelsea in the EL final. That would give EPL an extra CL spot next season, correct?
    Would Arsenal then play in the playoff round or the group stage of CL next year?

    If Spurs beat Liverpool and won the UCL they are automatically in the groups and are also in pot A along with the top 6 league winners most likely Barca, Bayern, PSG, Man City, Juventus and one more. The final 2 spots in pot A go to UCL winner and EL winner.

    If Arsenal beat Chelsea they would take an extra UCL spot correct, Arsenal would be automatically in Pot A along with the top 6 league winners, I believe 4th place would have to play a qualifier game.

    It's quite confusing but as it stands Pot A consists of, Man City, Barca, Juventus, Bayern, PSG, Benfica, Liverpool and Chelsea
  • JamieC
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Premier League Question:
    Tottenham finished fourth this year and qualify for CL in the playoff round, correct?

    What if Tottenham defeated Liverpool in the CL finals. Would they then qualify for CL next year at the group stage?

    Also, let's assume Arsenal beat Chelsea in the EL final. That would give EPL an extra CL spot next season, correct?
    Would Arsenal then play in the playoff round or the group stage of CL next year?

    The Top 4 qualify for the Champions League Group Stage. Since both Tottenham and Liverpool finished in the Top 4, the group stage spot (Champions League Winners) goes to the 11th ranked league, which is the Austrian Bundesliga.

    Red Bull Salzburg won that and their 3rd qualifying round spot (what they get for winning the league) now becomes a group stage spot.

    If Arsenal had beaten Chelsea, they would go to the Champions League group stage, as that is what you get for winning the Europa League.

    Because Arsenal didn't, they will go to the Europa League, as they finished in an EL spot.

    The spot now goes to Lyon (3rd in Ligue 1) as they are the third-place team in the 5th ranked league. So it now means their qualifying round spot becomes a group stage spot.

    Hope that makes sense. :smile:
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ashy wrote: »
    If Spurs beat Liverpool and won the UCL they are automatically in the groups and are also in pot A along with the top 6 league winners most likely Barca, Bayern, PSG, Man City, Juventus and one more. The final 2 spots in pot A go to UCL winner and EL winner.

    If Arsenal beat Chelsea they would take an extra UCL spot correct, Arsenal would be automatically in Pot A along with the top 6 league winners, I believe 4th place would have to play a qualifier game.

    It's quite confusing but as it stands Pot A consists of, Man City, Barca, Juventus, Bayern, PSG, Benfica, Liverpool and Chelsea
    JamieC wrote: »
    The Top 4 qualify for the Champions League Group Stage. Since both Tottenham and Liverpool finished in the Top 4, the group stage spot (Champions League Winners) goes to the 11th ranked league, which is the Austrian Bundesliga.

    Red Bull Salzburg won that and their 3rd qualifying round spot (what they get for winning the league) now becomes a group stage spot.

    If Arsenal had beaten Chelsea, they would go to the Champions League group stage, as that is what you get for winning the Europa League.

    Because Arsenal didn't, they will go to the Europa League, as they finished in an EL spot.

    The spot now goes to Lyon (3rd in Ligue 1) as they are the third-place team in the 5th ranked league. So it now means their qualifying round spot becomes a group stage spot.

    Hope that makes sense. :smile:

    Thanks guys. It makes sense. I was primarily concerned with how it relates to the Premier League table so I can get mine to automatically highlight qualifying teams at the end of a season.

  • Stlducks
    1351 posts Professional
    edited June 3
    Testing to see how the size looks.

    CHQD2aa.png
  • sviraman
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 10
    Ashy wrote: »
    It's quite confusing but as it stands Pot A consists of, Man City, Barca, Juventus, Bayern, PSG, Benfica, Liverpool and Chelsea

    Zenit, not Benfica. Russia is above Portugal in the UEFA rankings.
    Post edited by sviraman on
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 9
    sviraman wrote: »
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    It's quite confusing but as it stands Pot A consists of, Man City, Barca, Juventus, Bayern, PSG, Benfica, Liverpool and Chelsea

    Zenit, not Benfica. Russia is above Portugal in the UEFA rankings.

    I didn't write that. :D

  • sviraman
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    sviraman wrote: »
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    It's quite confusing but as it stands Pot A consists of, Man City, Barca, Juventus, Bayern, PSG, Benfica, Liverpool and Chelsea

    Zenit, not Benfica. Russia is above Portugal in the UEFA rankings.

    I didn't write that. :D

    Yeah, oops, I messed up quote formatting :D
  • Ashy
    8846 posts League Winner
    edited July 15
    t12bz4u.png

    Potentially a weekly transfer update graphic I designed, main story and 2 sub stories will have text going into detail on them then the 6 tweets on the biggest rumours of the week, what do you think?
    Post edited by Ashy on
  • Wyojasond
    10145 posts Has That Special Something
    Ashy wrote: »
    t12bz4u.png

    Potentially a weekly transfer update graphic I designed, main story and 2 sub stories will have text going into detail on them then the 6 tweets on the biggest rumours of the week, what do you think?

    I like it 😎
  • JamieC
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    I love it.
  • Ashy
    8846 posts League Winner
    edited 8:22PM
    Thanks, I've also created a 10 point history timeline for a first page post, think I've covered the main historical parts of Arsenal's history, just maybe need to add a design to it so it doesn't look so plain, really looking forward to doing an Arsenal CM in Fifa 20 just hoping the news in the next 2 weeks is good for us

    80CLY4I.png
  • Wyojasond
    10145 posts Has That Special Something
    Ashy wrote: »
    Thanks, I've also created a 10 point history timeline for a first page post, think I've covered the main historical parts of Arsenal's history, just maybe need to add a design to it so it doesn't look so plain, really looking forward to doing an Arsenal CM in Fifa 20 just hoping the news in the next 2 weeks is good for us

    80CLY4I.png

    Dude that timeline is awesome! Arsenal have a chance to have a pretty good looking team if it all shakes out
Sign In or Register to comment.