UCL moments Robben

Traxx90
54 posts Park Captain
Do you guys think we finally can get Robben special card tonight? I heard EA releasing UEL and UCL moments players sbc. In your opinion who will be the players аnd whether there will be any?

Comments

• Pikandel
    1110 posts Professional
    I think Robben will get a FB or EoaE, there will be another FB this week so possibly Robben. I think UCL moments will be Sergi Roberto for his round winning goal against PSG as it also was in the last 16 round.
  • hayhor1
    14286 posts Has That Special Something
    Was really hoping the moments sbcs would be top icons.
  • Idek
    10294 posts Has That Special Something
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Was really hoping the moments sbcs would be top icons.

I think it was Zaro that said on twitter that the prime sbc's will start after this promo ends
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    970 posts Professional
    Why are people so interested in him, all you will need to do is show him on to his right foot making him useless
  • Invincibility
    3842 posts National Call-Up
    Must be Robben FB this week waiting for way to long it's almost march ffs :D
  • alex1987
    5534 posts Big Money Move
    Why are people so interested in him, all you will need to do is show him on to his right foot making him useless

To fast for you to do that
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero

So true, it's just hype
  • AJS-17
    894 posts Semi-Pro
    Pikandel wrote: »
    I think Robben will get a FB or EoaE, there will be another FB this week so possibly Robben. I think UCL moments will be Sergi Roberto for his round winning goal against PSG as it also was in the last 16 round.

I think you might be right tbh mate. Hope your not tho, don't want a sergi roberto haha
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    Honestly Robben is super hyped and believe me I’d be excited too as I’m running a full bundes squad, but you know whatever type of card he gets EA is not gonna give him stamina, probably will be around 68
  • dfavors
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 20
    1zlaw02.jpg
  • Invincibility
    3842 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 20
    350k flashback EOE 500k Momentum 400k :D
  • Markman007
    2733 posts Fans' Favourite

It’s because there aren’t many really good Bundesliga options on the right wing.
  • BreezyE
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    His physical should be 14, with the flopper trait
  • Bellstar23
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They should release a ole gunner score flashback card. :)
  • Pacey3_16
    1945 posts Fans' Favourite
    Doubt he'll get a flashback as he's already announced he's retiring the end of this season so will definitely be getting eoan card when they're released
  • Pikandel
    1110 posts Professional
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Doubt he'll get a flashback as he's already announced he's retiring the end of this season so will definitely be getting eoan card when they're released

He annouced he’s leaving Bayern, not that he will retire
  • Gnomenclature
    3173 posts National Call-Up

Probably retire in mls... Chicago or la galaxy, they like aging DPs..
  • ZiaFC
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BreezyE wrote: »
    His physical should be 14, with the flopper trait

So should Neymar
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero

there are rumours that he will join psv or groningen
  • Gnomenclature
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    kcichris wrote: »

there are rumours that he will join psv or groningen

Probably right. Dutch players tend to return home for retirement. But he could come to mls, get paid 6mil a year and refuse to play on turf lol
  • I want a drogba eoe