CR7

Comments

• makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    One of the reasons I bought him is that he is getting old and expect him to be nerfed next year.
    He has been taken out of the title screen already. So, we may never have him better than this Fifa. (Exception is an icon).

I always wish to pack him however my luck sucks. I had to buy him in Fifa 18 and bought him in Fifa 19.

One thing which bugs me 'trader mentality'. I can invest those coins somewhere else and make more money and for that reason, I may sell him.
  • Burchy
    721 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had him for nearly 200 games. Top 3 strikers in the game for me.

Just never had the fun factor for me tho. Like many others have said, if you want to win by all means then he is your man, but if you want some fun and skill runs etc then Ronaldinho and prime best I highly recommend.
  • Roc_Xel
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 20
    CR7 is amazing to be honest. However, you really want to put an Engine chem style on him, which fixes a lot re. balance and agility.

Maybe even more importantly, especially if you are playing with 2 forwards, it finally makes him decent at passing. CR7's passing, if not boosted (hawk or hunter) is simply broken, and he can't make a pass a bit tricky, at all. His back-heels will fall to the opponent every single time. Engine makes him way better at passing.
  • SkeltonTom
    1273 posts Play-Off Hero
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    CR7 is amazing to be honest. However, you really want to put an Engine chem style on him, which fixes a lot re. balance and agility.

Maybe even more importantly, especially if you are playing with 2 forwards, it finally makes him decent at passing. CR7's passing, if not boosted (hawk or hunter) is simply broken, and he can't make a pass a bit tricky, at all. His back-heels will fall to the opponent every single time. Engine makes him way better at passing.

Thanks mate! I think I’ll try engine once I purchase.

For everyone’s info this is the team I can afford atm, thoughts? Will change to 4231 in game. Then will save for Baby Rio to replace IF Lindelof and Prime Scholes to replace SMS.

A7-EAD64-C-E8-B9-42-AD-A8-E8-213-EC071-E906.png
  • Fabibi94
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    SkeltonTom wrote: »

For everyone’s info this is the team I can afford atm, thoughts? Will change to 4231 in game. Then will save for Baby Rio to replace IF Lindelof and Prime Scholes to replace SMS.

Looks pretty good :) Who’ll be your third CAM tho? Pogba? Imo, this team would work better in a 41212(2) with Dybala CAM or 4321.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2671 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't like the guy in real life but he's fantastic in game, had him since November and never even considered selling him.
  • makkan00
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Burchy wrote: »
    Had him for nearly 200 games. Top 3 strikers in the game for me.

Just never had the fun factor for me tho. Like many others have said, if you want to win by all means then he is your man, but if you want some fun and skill runs etc then Ronaldinho and prime best I highly recommend.

who are the other two then?
  • SkeltonTom
    1273 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fabibi94 wrote: »

Looks pretty good :) Who’ll be your third CAM tho? Pogba? Imo, this team would work better in a 41212(2) with Dybala CAM or 4321.

Rashford LCAM, Pogba CCAM, Dybala RCAM and Ronaldo ST. I love Pogba in CCAM.
  • CR7BRUH
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Not a fan of him on this fifa personally (even though he's in my name lol)

He's feels clunky
  • Lackosweat
    5660 posts Big Money Move
    Even Suarez with 3* skill move is much more fun than CR7 this fifa. Seriously, give him a go and he will so his class to yall.
  • Idek
    10221 posts Has That Special Something
    I didn't think he was clunky

I have no regrets about selling him so I could do TOTY Bale though, not noticed much difference between them
  • CR7BRUH
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Even Suarez with 3* skill move is much more fun than CR7 this fifa. Seriously, give him a go and he will so his class to yall.

Suarez is amazing! Had is 93 his agility (84) is a lie. Monster card
  • HDouble
    2331 posts Fans' Favourite
    I sold all players bought Toty Mbappe and was saving for griezmann but I then packed red CR7 so boring or not I’m obligated to use him and his not exciting but definitely effective in game
  • Lackosweat
    5660 posts Big Money Move
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Suarez is amazing! Had is 93 his agility (84) is a lie. Monster card

For real. His balance, strength and aggression are deadly !!!
  • SkeltonTom
    1273 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hmmmm a lot of people slagging CR7 off... But surely he’s good? He’s meant to the best player on the game :(
  • czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hmmmm a lot of people slagging CR7 off... But surely he’s good? He’s meant to the best player on the game :(

He's great. Dont mind these guys.
    And if you find him clunky, then use engine on him.
    Of course a guy with his strength is a bit slower in the turns than the likes of neymar..
  • Metab0lic
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Second the use of Engine, and yep still the best NIF card in the game, as he is every year.
  • czcash wrote: »

He's great. Dont mind these guys.
    And if you find him clunky, then use engine on him.
    Of course a guy with his strength is a bit slower in the turns than the likes of neymar..

He is clunky. That's just facts. And an engine chem style won't fix that.
    But never than less he's a great target man, so everything OP has to think about is whether he fits his playstyle and what he wants from his striker. If you like to dribble and turn a lot, don't get him, if you like crossing and having someone to just pass and score with a first touch banger, he's your man. Simple as that
  • ShadowofEnigma
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's hit and miss for me. Half of the games he gets goals that shouldn't go in. Other half he sits way back with my CDM / CBs like he's trying to defend instead of getting forward /get in behind like I have him setup to do.

Probably more like a 30/70 split. 30% he gets crazy goals, 70% he's confused about his life and where he is, what he's doing there, how he even got there, etc.
  • SkeltonTom
    1273 posts Play-Off Hero
    Metab0lic wrote: »
    Second the use of Engine, and yep still the best NIF card in the game, as he is every year.

Perfect, cheers guys! I’ll make the purchase tonight, with an engine card as advised!
  • Mutu10gol
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    IamLeeroy wrote: »
    He is clunky
    He goes missing 85% of the time

Then he comes up clutch out of nowhere, and wins game for you, that you didn't deserve.

Also he's almost a guaranteed goal a game if you get enough corners lol 😁

what??? ahahahaa....unreal... :smile:
  • hjdjydyufu
    7715 posts League Winner
    I dont care how boring he is...HE IS SO EFFECTIVE. He is my fav player IRL tho...

His celebrations are so fun as well. Makes it worth it. All the icons have generic celebrations.
  • I packed cr7 earlier this year and played two weekend leagues with him. Absolutely won me games I had no business winning. Like everyone said, not the most fun player in the game but damn was he clinical.
  • SkeltonTom
    1273 posts Play-Off Hero
    For info...... He’s been absolutely unbelievable for me. 19 goals in 10 WL games so far, absolutely loving him!
  • Gav037
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is he still as good as he was earlier in the game? For the first time ever, I’ve got enough coins to buy CR7 on UT (always been my fave player) as I’m a United fan.

Got about 700k to build a team around him and POTM Rashford.

What’s CR7 play like atm? Still OP?

Great player, kind of boring to play with him to be honeste and if he is going to take most of your coins, I woukd recommend not to buy him.

But then again, if you want to try it, he’s still an OP player