New patch/update - 20th Feb (PC for now, PS4/XB1 later)

Comments

• BSDShoes
    1623 posts Play-Off Hero
    kcichris wrote: »
    Addressed the following issues:
    Players were sometimes swapping positions on the pitch without any changes being requested by the controlling player.

positionbug fixed? i cant believe it

omg yes, I got sick of finding Mahrez on the other side of the field or Da Costa in the middle of the field as a CAM.
  • Numlocked_
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh boy, last patch and no changes to :

AI defending;
    Shooting;
    Passing

B E A utiful
  • czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    this forum....

Us: "Fix the position bug, EA"
    EA: "Done"
    Us: "screw you, took you so long to do it, and you sukc anyways. Why havent you fixed AI def?"

what is wrong with us...?
  • JayyThunder
    4354 posts Big Money Move
    AI defending still hasn’t changed huh? Well...I’m still out
  • maksi
    6603 posts Big Money Move
    czcash wrote: »
    this forum....

Us: "screw you, took you so long to do it, and you sukc anyways. Why havent you fixed AI def?"

5 months after release they fix some obvious bug, how nice of them

• Koolfashion
    2650 posts Fans' Favourite
    With that pace they will fix AI defending in 2021
  • Skinner249
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can see a lot of people putting this game on the shelf for good if theres no changes to AI defending, definitely the majority of my friends list.

90% of the remaining gamebase sticking around will be the ones too scared to attack, how fun lol.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    please tell me we won't play against the AI until September.

• Bellstar23
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think we just have to face fa ts Ai defending is here to stay and 2nd be exactly the same for fifa 20 we will still buy complain. This cimmunity is not like your fortnight and others who come together to get something fixed but then again ea are not like epic there like Activision.

U even notice stuff that when patch drops thread apears someone makes new thread and Andy closes it down saying there is already a thread but does not even post or replie to it.

Every patch they try to fix this manual gk just remove it its easy u can't say u can't as few years back u could actually control gk and let Ai do the work and that was a feature advertised in game and removed it.

Remove pass block assistance too. Remove 2nd defender switch. Remove timed finishing. Remove right analogue switch player to anyone you want and let the AI do defending for you. No need for them. Make manual L1 actually change to the closest player to the ball whilst defending. Remove Auto switch and Air Ball switch.
  • CharlieC
    6687 posts Big Money Move
    czcash wrote: »
    this forum....

I would agree with this if it actually made any difference in game like the AI defending and lack of ability to switch effectively. Personally I've never had a problem with it.