Comments

• greif44
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    AdamH wrote: »
    JMUIRHEAD wrote: »
    AdamH wrote: »
    6puwbt.png

How is Hamsik at CDM

Fine, his height and physicals are fine. I have him set on balanced and Nain on stay back. Hamsik gets forward a lot, very smooth and has great passing. Scored a few screamers and bullet headers from corners too.

Great card.

same here, have him on stay back + UEL SMS on balanced. Hamsik is very solid defensively and his passing really helps with build up.
  • Gav037
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    2eberlz.png

Im going to try this from today, guys dont you think my CB are too slow to play with 3 atb?

Just a thought, why not swap Teves with Rui Costa and get everyone with full chem and then put them back with custom tactics?
  • This is mine. I love it, but this game sucks soooo, I don't play it anymore lol

https://www.futhead.com/19/squads/548414/

also it's 90 Kouli not 89

Same here. Cant Enjoy this mess of a game.
  • Dolly_2006_
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    [img][/img]6i46fp.png
    Change in game to rashford and zlatan up top and Reus cam, and put desailly centre half and matthaus cdm
  • Dolly_2006_
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    [img][/img]23jkdpx.png
    My back up team swap torriera and rivaldo
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gav037 wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    2eberlz.png

Im going to try this from today, guys dont you think my CB are too slow to play with 3 atb?

Just a thought, why not swap Teves with Rui Costa and get everyone with full chem and then put them back with custom tactics?

Thank you mate i didnt notice that option!
  • Sterve
    608 posts An Exciting Prospect
    280pdmw.png

Doing a bit of trading but will upgrade to TOTY and prime's when I have enough. May introduce a Vieira or Blanc at some stage. I switch to 352 with Mili at cdm and Fabinho as CB. Ney and Bale up top.
  • czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    this:
    n2cmID.jpg

Switch ballack and zlatan ingame tho...

Also play it 5221 at times:
    6lNPFH.jpg
  • gdal73
    67 posts Park Captain
    mj1jwh.jpg

Switch in game to 3-5-2, Keane goes to LCB, Mattheus to RCDM, Aouar RM, Best LST and Reus CAM
  • Thinking of this for the weekend.
    Thoughts?
    f1e58d5e8c6949e218b9ec782bfd6308.jpg
  • Flatout gamer93
    199 posts Sunday League Hero
    What do you guys think of this? I don’t know which RW to go with, any suggestions? Only have 100k budget.

Reus, Zlatan, ???
    IF Guerreiro, OTW Witsel, Nainggolan, IF Cancelo
    Alex Sandro, Skriniar, Scream Caceres
    IF Szczesny
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    What do you guys think of this? I don’t know which RW to go with, any suggestions? Only have 100k budget.

Reus, Zlatan, ???
    IF Guerreiro, OTW Witsel, Nainggolan, IF Cancelo
    Alex Sandro, Skriniar, Scream Caceres
    IF Szczesny

Do you have TOTYN Vrsjaklo? If so put him at RM and Cancelo RW. Just boost his shooting with a chem style he’s amazing in every other stat.

Other options are RTTF Cuadrado, HL Suso or IF Balde (will be off chem)