Icon keepers

Safehands84
3531 posts National Call-Up
edited February 20
Anyone used any. With Skrinar SBC being upgraded I'm thinking of putting him back in next to FS De Ligt. Only problem I need an icon keeper to link them. Doesn't matter which don't need VDS for chem for example. Schmichel was my idol growing up but he was terrible last year, played like a bronze 48

Comments

• WryLucky
    1740 posts Play-Off Hero
    Schmeichel was awful for me when I had him, there's something about ICON goalkeepers that make them kind of bad...
  • czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Schmeichel was awful for me when I had him, there's something about ICON goalkeepers that make them kind of bad...

bullshiit!
    I play VDS and he's great! A lot of other people play icon gks and are very happy with them.
    Now after nerfing finesse shots, you dont even need the height anymore. Yashin should be great now!
  • ASX
    1681 posts Play-Off Hero
    Middle VDS is great for me. Occasional **** up but all keepers in FIFA do it.
  • Skywalker XVII
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I use prime Schmeichel to connect Militao and De Ligt in my team and hes been really decent.
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 20
    Yersterday somebody had Lehman against me i didnt even know he is on the game but wasnt bad
  • raeserbil
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have VDS Prime and he is really good. Used Prime Schmeichel before and he was not so good.
  • I also use Prime VDS and he is quality. Best long throws in the game, which is great for starting quick counters.