I am afraid to sell my 400 83's

iTaLenTZ
466 posts An Exciting Prospect
So I stocked my club with 83's a couple of days ago when they were really low anticipating OTW sbc's but now I am afraid to sell them. I see all these threads popping up from people getting banned for this reason. As I see it the transfer market is part of the game and the only way to make real progress. Their automated bansystem is flawed and EA support sucks at actually do something. My guess it that they just check if the system triggered correctly and that's it, but when the system is inherently broken that still doesn't mean you cheated.

With all the coinselling we had all year inflating the market and EA doing nothing about it, because let's be clear here. An inflated market means people will spend more on fifapoints. And now that the game is at a stage where people regardless won't put that much money into it any more they go ham on the marketbans. It is all really fishy.

Comments

• llcg04
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just sell them, or do you want to keep them for the Rest of the Game
  • BSDShoes
    1617 posts Play-Off Hero
    People hoarding 83's and 84's are why they're very extinct now.
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Keep hoarding them and sell them all in one go so you get market banned like that other guy
  • Delboy13710
    4776 posts National Call-Up
    Just sell them slowly batches of 50
  • iTaLenTZ
    Supply and demand is what sets the price not me. Even if I had 4000 of them I wouldn't be able to price-fix them. You need to understand basic economics.
  • iTaLenTZ
    Just sell them slowly batches of 50

That is what I am going to do.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4315 posts National Call-Up
    BSDShoes wrote: »

Can something be very extinct? :*
  • Fab
    17815 posts World Class
    no risk no reward
  • Jonx88
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 19
    IWhy can't EA just state their rules on this?, they have an investment/trading thread stickied, it's the OFFICIAL EA forum, surely that means it's ok?, or are we only allowed to buy 50, or 100 etc, we need to know the guidelines, it's the only system i know where there are no rules given and everyone kinda has there own vague idea on what is right and wrong, could only happen with EA!
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4315 posts National Call-Up
    Just sell gradually
  • D0lvl
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA could very well end the effect of traders on the market by fixing a couple of things if they wanted to. I think shutting out traders leaves out some buzz for the game which means less FP revenue for them.

EA can effectively shut down trading by setting price limits for certain cards and stopping the ability to hoard cards by an almost infinite amount.

They can force you to not interact with the transfer market if you have items in the 'unassigned'. This would stop folks from having 1000's of 83/84's or whatever is the next hottest cards, etc. I think the 100 transfer size is fine. That can allow for some trading capability but it would limit those that hoard hundreds/thousands of cards with the unassigned pile.

EA is not going to do this though as traders create hype for the game.
  • Cyodine
    1465 posts Professional
    If you're afraid to sell them, then discard them. I hope this suggestion helps.
  • RebelRob
    5208 posts Big Money Move
    Just sell a few at a time and not for max. If the max is 10k sell for 9900 bin.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    iTaLenTZ wrote: »
    So I stocked my club with 83's a couple of days ago when they were really low anticipating OTW sbc's but now I am afraid to sell them. I see all these threads popping up from people getting banned for this reason. As I see it the transfer market is part of the game and the only way to make real progress. Their automated bansystem is flawed and EA support sucks at actually do something. My guess it that they just check if the system triggered correctly and that's it, but when the system is inherently broken that still doesn't mean you cheated.

With all the coinselling we had all year inflating the market and EA doing nothing about it, because let's be clear here. An inflated market means people will spend more on fifapoints. And now that the game is at a stage where people regardless won't put that much money into it any more they go ham on the marketbans. It is all really fishy.

They are not max bin are they? You have nothing to worry about, I’ve sold 5.000 once in a couple days, nothing happened.
  • Jonx88
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futfanatic wrote: »

They are not max bin are they? You have nothing to worry about, I’ve sold 5.000 once in a couple days, nothing happened.

But there is a thread today of a guy doing exactly the same with Kepa and he got a ban, we need someting official from EA on this, is 5000 ok?, 500....50?, it's all guess work, this game is a shambles
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »

But there is a thread today of a guy doing exactly the same with Kepa and he got a ban, we need someting official from EA on this, is 5000 ok?, 500....50?, it's all guess work, this game is a shambles

Don’t worry about 83’s.

And I sold 150 84 Di Maria for max bin a day ago and I’m still here
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1514 posts Play-Off Hero
    I sold 100 83’s mainly subasic and gliks yesterday within a 10 minute span for 3.5k each, im still here 🤔
  • Idek
    10221 posts Has That Special Something
    BSDShoes wrote: »

lol no
  • oneskyworld
    1026 posts Professional
    The simplest fix on the hoarding is to fix the unassigned items loophole. It's not a big problem if you can only have 100 in the transfer list.
  • Zambo9
    5105 posts Big Money Move
    The simplest fix on the hoarding is to fix the unassigned items loophole. It's not a big problem if you can only have 100 in the transfer list.

This. Until a couple of years ago you couldn’t play if you had unassigned items, it should still be like that I don’t know why they changed it
  • WarrenBarton
    7583 posts League Winner
    No risk selling 83’s for a few k each
  • Chubz
    3223 posts National Call-Up
    since you can only sell 100 at a time, do that. I sold about 80 83's yesterday in a span of a few hours, and I am still alive. Just do that every day, but dont take too long either as I reckon 83's will go down soonl
  • Chubz
    3223 posts National Call-Up
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    IWhy can't EA just state their rules on this?, they have an investment/trading thread stickied, it's the OFFICIAL EA forum, surely that means it's ok?, or are we only allowed to buy 50, or 100 etc, we need to know the guidelines, it's the only system i know where there are no rules given and everyone kinda has there own vague idea on what is right and wrong, could only happen with EA!

There are...there is price ranges to prevent coin selling....that still gets you banned if you buy / sell within that price range, ahahah. They do it like this so there is a grey line, and can ban you when they feel like it.
  • Amdp9
    3062 posts National Call-Up
    Be care full about Market ban, Sell them in spaces