Manual controller settings / where are the REAL Fifa gurus

Hi,

Just started with fifa 19 and game feels good. I have allways in previous version of fifa played online seasons with full manual controls and that has been best gaming experience ever.

Now today i started in div 10 and even if i search and search i dont find players with manual controlls? I founded only one player in many hours of search and had good match.

Is it real that these days no 1 playes with manual controlls or what? I know the seasons mode dont have that much ppl than ultimate team but i remember the old good days like 2013 or something there were a lot of manual players that played in season mode.

Is Ultimate team only assisted controll game or is it possible that there could be manual controll games?

I just cant play with assisted controlls since the game is totally different than manual. Also the ai controlls too much the result of match by simulating situations etc, some players have grazy day and they are in hot mode in assisted but with manual that is real stuff and you lose if you play bad or other guy is better so that is the real deal.

Maybi im too old but im very sad when noticed that there are no manual players,...

Comments

• Ronaldinho999
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That was in the old days, nowdays ppl just want pure assisted and that will be the future... get real dude
  • That was in the old days, nowdays ppl just want pure assisted and that will be the future... get real dude

i actually think that if players would try the fullmanual for a while they would play only fullmanual. If you dont try it you cannot see the point. thats why i write / talk about this .

Assisted is simulated and it is not real , fulmanual is 1st hard to learn but you learn actually quite quick the way to play with them and it is close to real football.

maybi it was the "old" days but its only few years ago, i think there is many players that like to play fullmanuals since they playd with them few years ago but now when there is not enough opponents to found they have to play with assisted. So this could be fixed just by promoting fullmanuals .EA wont do it since FUT is the moneymaing machine to them and they dont care wich controller settings ppl play as long as they play FUT.

Only we players can change this by promoting fullmanuals and talk more of it.
    When you beat somebody with fullmanuals you really beat and not the simulated AI.

Ronaldinho9999 you seem to cheer for the assisted but if you really want to see are you a good fifa player then you should beat me easily with fullmanual match. Im not PRO but you can ad me and challenge if you want .
  • Neil_LUAFC
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Plenty of PS4 Manual players, in Europe at least
  • Yea i just realized that possible they are allready in higher divisions might be one reason for lack of players, but at least i found some players in seasons 10 div to play fullmanual and now my record is in 5 games 3 wins 2 draws and going in 9th div but still can win the season top . anyways i wfound some players so i usually but search on and do other things same time as just now and sometimes 10mins some times 20min and i find somebody but possible in higher divisions theres more . Anyways we need to build our own comminity for only manual players.
  • rubberglovelove
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hi guys I switched to X box I would say three years ago because lack of manual players on PlayStation but have heard there are more manual players on PlayStation now . Very few X box one full manual players now .Probably a third of last year's FIFA. Can you confirm there is still a good amount of manual FIFA players on PS4 before I swap back ....