What did EA fix and/or break in FIFA19?

VagisilFC
1458 posts Play-Off Hero
edited April 2019
Just spent some spare time doing some ICON SBC's on FIFA18 and once again ran into the roadblock of untradeable players not allowing me to used purchased players in an SBC. Which made me wonder.... did EA fix this in FIFA 19? I assume so as they had an untradeable storage in World Cup add-on mode from memory.

While I'm here, as it has been 5 months since release, I think it is a fair amount of time to get reviews on the any other improvements of the many issues that this title has had over the past decade. What has EA fixed? What have they made worse (if at all possible)? What have they ignored?
  1. Have EA provided the ability to store untradeable players so that you don't have to discard duplicates, don't have them blocking your ability to use that player in an SBC while keeping a 1st owner player, and don't have to lose the version of an untradeable that has the months of gameplay stats associated to it?
  2. Have EA made any improvement on vertical depth perception of the pitch? If not do they have a landing location marker for all high balls this year?
  3. Have EA made improvements on the implementation of the offside rule? Level is on side still not understood
  4. Have EA introduced the implementation of the back pass rule?
  5. Have EA done proper planning of League SBC's to ensure all clubs are able to be completed?
  6. Have EA done proper planning of League SBC's to ensure that it is to hard for price fixers and other ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to monopolise the market?
  7. Have EA removed all the off the ball fouls committed by the AI?
  8. Have EA reduced the amount of blocking fouls committed by the AI and do they get penalised when they commit them now?
  9. Have EA introduced intertia for AI players at all?
  10. Have EA brought back create your club into career mode as requested by nearly every Career Mode gamer?
  11. Have EA made the EA Catalogue relevant again by having content past Level 50?
  12. Have EA reduced the range of AI superman tackling and blocking?
  13. Have EA removed the attribute and skill penalties placed on the user team during match intensity periods?
  14. Have EA made any visible improvement in removing cheat engine cheaters from the PC platform?
  15. Have EA made any improvement in making pass errors more realistic?
  16. Have EA reduced the overpowered reflexes of AI Goalkeepers against headed shots on goal?
  17. Have EA removed the predictive advantage AI goalkeepers have for in game pens?
  18. Have EA reduced the number of games per week for FIFA Pinnies and weekend for FUT Champions? WL reduced to 30 games
  19. Have EA fixed the inequity in speed between attackers and defenders? As apparently Aubemeyang can be caught by Pique it would appear not.
  20. Have EA removed themed game sets from the Pinnies game mode?
  21. Have EA reduced the speed of the interception ninjas out of the backline during famine halfs?

Please note the number of the question you are answering before your response.
Post edited by VagisilFC on

Comments

• GetDefoeKuyt
    1396 posts Professional
    Answer to all of them. EA don’t care because people are still buying FP.
  • DevineAaron
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They fixed nothing and broke everything.
  • VagisilFC
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2019
    They fixed nothing and broke everything.

Seriously? They didn't fix anything on that list? I those are just the ones that came off the top of my head!!!
  • Noob_FC
    3150 posts National Call-Up
    Areas of improvement, EA’s priority and the efforts do not match up to bring about any changes..... The thing I purchased to be a game is actually a joke hidden inside the game!! And I laugh on myself 🤤
  • VagisilFC
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think I just found the answer to number 3. on the list. Clearly not. Just saw a level onside called as off in a video
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15333 posts World Class
    They reduced the wl games from 40 to 30.

Bar that they pretty much broke everything else and have done nothing but false advertise and screw over the community.

EA are the lowest of the low.
  • VagisilFC
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero

Bar that they pretty much broke everything else and have done nothing but false advertise and screw over the community.

What about Pinnies? Is it still 45 games a week?
  • Headshrinker363
    5779 posts Big Money Move
    They fixed broken shooting(low driven) and broke shooting(timed finesse)!
  • VagisilFC
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    They fixed broken shooting(low driven) and broke shooting(timed finesse)!

So low driven actually has some power?

What is timed finesse? Don't remember it.......
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    They fixed and broke pace at the same time lmao. I prefer it how it is this year but I think they've gone a little be too far when Aubameyang can be caught by Pique.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    15333 posts World Class
    VagisilFC wrote: »

What on earth is pinnies? :D
  • VagisilFC
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    VagisilFC wrote: »

What on earth is pinnies? :D

Squad Battles.... what else would it be?