FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• TeamExtreme17
    2513 posts Fans' Favourite
    RollsReus wrote: »
    It's not the fact that the MLS is getting scanned, that's pretty cool. It's more the fact that they're putting more effort into a smaller league, as well as the J-League, when continental and world class teams are missing out year-on-year. It's somewhat similar to the likes of bronze players being scanned rather than proper talent like Aguero and Lukaku. It's just frustrating.

This!! Best analogy yet!! Lets scan all the Bronze players in FUT and leave all the Gold players generic or outdated!!
  • ManzGOTIT
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's not the fact that the MLS is getting scanned, that's pretty cool. It's more the fact that they're putting more effort into a smaller league, as well as the J-League, when continental and world class teams are missing out year-on-year. It's somewhat similar to the likes of bronze players being scanned rather than proper talent like Aguero and Lukaku. It's just frustrating.

Exactly.
  • ElusiveJake
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park

Spot on
  • Howler19
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect

I get what you're saying and there's something to that I'm sure, but I still think it's important to note that the main problem in that case wouldn't be that "bronze players" are being scanned but rather that great players aren't.
  • RollsReus
    1441 posts Professional
    Howler19 wrote: »
    I get what you're saying and there's something to that I'm sure, but I still think it's important to note that the main problem in that case wouldn't be that "bronze players" are being scanned but rather that great players aren't.
    You're not wrong, but the reaction you see is down to what we're not getting opposed to what we are getting. It's nothing personal against those leagues.
  • This is definitely the last time I buy a FIFA game instead of a PES. FIFA looks like the Beta version of a game that never get its official release.

It requires a lot of inefficiency in order to release an update were only one player is changed while you have several others to offer, not to mention the fact that they are not even able to update the offline game properly and you have to reset your gameplay every single time.

That's why I laugh every time I hear about ea loosing it's market value.
  • Howler19
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Updated spreadsheet with January transfers done. EA still have some transfers to get done, so this spreadsheet is a little bit ahead of the game in that aspect.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Thought id rebuild Man Utd, so far ive bought Sancho, Rabiot and Wan-Bissaka.. Rather than pay huge fees for a CB (Koulibaly) i thought id try going for a younger CB with high potential and remember RB Leipzip have been scanned so bid for Upamecano, but.. Generic!! WTF??
  • GlennMufc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thought id rebuild Man Utd, so far ive bought Sancho, Rabiot and Wan-Bissaka.. Rather than pay huge fees for a CB (Koulibaly) i thought id try going for a younger CB with high potential and remember RB Leipzip have been scanned so bid for Upamecano, but.. Generic!! WTF??

Exactly same players I went for 😂😂

Wan Bissaka(although I rather use dalot)
    Sancho
    Koulibaly
    Instead of rabiot I got the uruaguyan kid Valverde from Real Madrid.
    But Rabiot coming in on a free. (I rather use Fred)
  • ChrisW1991
    1095 posts Professional
    GlennMufc wrote: »

Sancho
    Koulibaly

Valverde is very good for career mode, potential of 88..Ryan Sessengon is good too can play either LW or LB 😎
  • GlennMufc
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Sancho
    Koulibaly

Valverde is very good for career mode, potential of 88..Ryan Sessengon is good too can play either LW or LB 😎

Yes it was either Valverde or Marc Roca from espanol .
    Never bought Ryan in any career mode but next year in fifa 20 I'll be buying Ryan Sessegnon and Angel Gomes in my Leverkusen career ;) lol Jadon Sancho changing the game for these young talents fair play to the kid
  • TeamExtreme17

Sancho
    Koulibaly

Nice :D id normally want Trippier but hes so outdated i just cant use him, there isnt an abundance of top quality RB's with starheads either.. Is Valverde generic?
  • ChrisW1991
    1095 posts Professional

Sancho
    Koulibaly

Nice :D id normally want Trippier but hes so outdated i just cant use him, there isnt an abundance of top quality RB's with starheads either.. Is Valverde generic?

Hakimi and Odriozola are quality for young rbs with high potential and Valverde is a scan, 19 years old
  • TeamExtreme17

Sancho
    Koulibaly

Hakimi and Odriozola are quality for young rbs with high potential and Valverde is a scan, 19 years old

And theyre both scanned? Thanks!
  • ChrisW1991
    1095 posts Professional

Sancho
    Koulibaly

And theyre both scanned? Thanks!

They are :) no worries mate
  • GlennMufc

Sancho
    Koulibaly

Is Valverde generic ? I've never in all my life signed a generic player 😂😂.
    Yes there's limited RBs vrsjalko would be ideal . But they [email protected]#@#d him up too
  • Moose Factory
    3719 posts National Call-Up

Sancho
    Koulibaly

Is Valverde generic ? I've never in all my life signed a generic player 😂😂.
    Yes there's limited RBs vrsjalko would be ideal . But they [email protected]#@#d him up too

He’s not generic. Quality scan.
  • kosmagrawgry
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sancho dont have face in Edit Mode - WTF EA?
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    nyx88 wrote: »
    I know the Bundesliga Scan is coming in Fifa 20 but i'm already kind of disappointed as many generic players can be expected if there are no rescans in the next months. Yes rescans even though the first scans aren't implented yet but they took place over a year ago so rescans are already needed.

I still don't know why EA doesn't utilise existing data from the DFL (Deutsche Fussball Liga). The DFL does Facescans now for a couple of years by themselves (well not themselves but via a specialiced 3d scan company) and offering them as a part of their broadcasting package to licencing partners like SKY.
    Why can't EA use these existing data and instead travels on their own through the country? Think about this: The DFL has 3d Data of E V E R Y single Bundesliga player. Updated every year.
    Really sad to see a Gnabry with his old Arsenal scan, a Tolisso with his old Lyon scan, Martinez and Hummels with terrible customs or Alaba with a 3 year old haircut that was already outdated when introduced to the game... i could go on like this for hours and only talk about Bundesliga faces that are terribly represented by EA even though the DFL has already all they need and we want.

@EA_GZaro @EA_Andy

BTW these are bodyscans and therefore with accurate proportions, tatoos and so on. Just imagine how detailed your future Bundesliga Careermode could be..
  • TeamExtreme17
    I know the Bundesliga Scan is coming in Fifa 20 but i'm already kind of disappointed as many generic players can be expected if there are no rescans in the next months. Yes rescans even though the first scans aren't implented yet but they took place over a year ago so rescans are already needed.

I still don't know why EA doesn't utilise existing data from the DFL (Deutsche Fussball Liga). The DFL does Facescans now for a couple of years by themselves (well not themselves but via a specialiced 3d scan company) and offering them as a part of their broadcasting package to licencing partners like SKY.
    Why can't EA use these existing data and instead travels on their own through the country? Think about this: The DFL has 3d Data of E V E R Y single Bundesliga player. Updated every year.
    Really sad to see a Gnabry with his old Arsenal scan, a Tolisso with his old Lyon scan, Martinez and Hummels with terrible customs or Alaba with a 3 year old haircut that was already outdated when introduced to the game... i could go on like this for hours and only talk about Bundesliga faces that are terribly represented by EA even though the DFL has already all they need and we want.

@EA_GZaro @EA_Andy

BTW these are bodyscans and therefore with accurate proportions, tatoos and so on. Just imagine how detailed your future Bundesliga Careermode could be..

EA's lazyness / ignorance regarding Career Mode and Starheads in the past 4/5 years has left them in quite a pickle, as no matter what they do for Fifa 20 we will still be left disappointed as they will still be so far off where they could be by now..
  • ElDiabl0
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ElDiabl0 wrote: »
    Are you all having a laugh? There is no way the updated Sancho face is a scan. It’s generic and a bad one at that. Explains why there aren’t any more “scans” too.

You must be blind..

Are you serious?? It looks nothing like him! I could probably make the exact same face in Create A Player.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Are you all having a laugh? There is no way the updated Sancho face is a scan. It’s generic and a bad one at that. Explains why there aren’t any more “scans” too.

You must be blind..

Are you serious?? It looks nothing like him! I could probably make the exact same face in Create A Player.

Feel free to show us.. I am using his new scan in my Man Utd career, its quality (just a couple of years old as its from his Man City days).
  • TeamExtreme17
    I'd show the DLC faces in Fifa, but........

• Kaiduss
    769 posts Semi-Pro

@EA_GZaro @EA_Andy

Damn, I love looking at 3D models like that. Do you have any other pictures? These look pretty much the same as the highest quality FIFA scans btw. Would fit right into the game.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    edited February 17
    Kaiduss wrote: »

@EA_GZaro @EA_Andy

Damn, I love looking at 3D models like that. Do you have any other pictures? These look pretty much the same as the highest quality FIFA scans btw. Would fit right into the game.

No but if i can find any or when i see them the next time i'll let you know.
  • LoudNightfox
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you know Fabian Ruiz of SCC Napoli? He was playing in La Liga the previous season, why he does not have a proper face? what a pity, he's such a fantastic player midfielder in the Serie A this year!