The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

EA manipulate the market and are caught.

Pugzilla
17134 posts World Class
For years and years we all suspect and probably accept that EA flood the market with cards from time to time. Flair FIFA just saw over 1,000 BVB Kagawa get listed for 1.1k at the same time.

Obviously very difficult to do for people not EA as, we can only re list (allowing for the listing to be at the same time 100 cards) and Kagawa isn’t even in packs.

Comments

• ColeWorld
    11119 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing new
  • Andybelfast
    10969 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow
  • Knowlesdinho
    12297 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ll give it an hour until this thread is closed.
  • Andybelfast
    10969 posts Has That Special Something

• JohnDoe
    11332 posts Has That Special Something
    This is ridiculous, absolutely disgusting stuff.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something

That's optimistic. Will be quicker I think.
  • GL
    8716 posts League Winner
    the market is a living organism ... blah blah blah ... will not be taken hostage... blah blah blah.

in all seriousness this is nothing new. They list cards all the time
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    insert pikachu.jpg
  • Gabbalala
    3574 posts National Call-Up
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ shambles of a company honestly. :lol:

Consumer based and they couldn’t give 1 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about any of them.
  • RebelRob
    5845 posts Big Money Move
    I’ll give it 15 minutes until this thread is closed.

• ITSSPENO
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    Weird thing about that vid is you'll notice the time doesn't countdown at all. Surely fake?
  • Pugzilla
    17134 posts World Class
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Weird thing about that vid is you'll notice the time doesn't countdown at all. Surely fake?

He’s scrolling pretty fast that is how they go down when you scroll fast. The time does go down after it refreshed a bit.

• Whoman
    5692 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    Maybe they just close/deleted an account that had them on it's unassigned pile ? Don't really see any possible reason to purposely dump a thousand Kagawa of all cards as a means to "manipulate the market". What exactly is that achieving ?

EDIT: Or even simpler some poor soul gave up on his investments.
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    Whoman wrote: »
    Maybe they just close/deleted an account that had them on it's unassigned pile ? Don't really see any possible reason to purposely dump a thousand Kagawa of all cards as a means to "manipulate the market". What exactly is that achieving ?

Makes sure Dortmund is still completable if they drop something league related or that needs players for Dortmund
  • Whoman
    5692 posts Big Money Move

Makes sure Dortmund is still completable if they drop something league related or that needs players for Dortmund

Dortmund has a gazillion discard gold players to complete any sort of SBC.
  • Pugzilla
    17134 posts World Class

EDIT: Or even simpler some poor soul gave up on his investments.

Well yes that was something in the video was said as a possible reason. As far as an investor selling not a chance. He was selling for more than 1.1k and an individual can’t list for the same time with 1k cards.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Can’t possibly be EA, I wouldn’t imagine they would have that many left as they’ve probably given me a 1000 of Kagawa this year already.

Me too. Every week at least twice.
    I even packed his IF untradeable in DR Rewards and then his Red in my WL Rewards.
  • Fab
    19183 posts World Class
    Reminds me of when Pele wasn't in packs years back and then they put up 3 at the same time after weeks of nothing!
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    Fab wrote: »
    Reminds me of when Pele wasn't in packs years back and then they put up 3 at the same time after weeks of nothing!

Months of nothing
  • Yoshi
    3865 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2019

Fab wrote: »

Months of nothing

Nepenthez saved us :joy:
  • Antiversum
    5814 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

He’s scrolling pretty fast that is how they go down when you scroll fast. The time does go down after it refreshed a bit.

He's on a specific card for a few seconds and timne never changes, but it suddenly does when he's on page 34.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7130 posts Big Money Move
    Care to comment @EA_Andy ?
  • Gabbalala
    3574 posts National Call-Up
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

He’ll pass the message on.
  • iWiggle
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »

Yes please
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA_Andy:

Not going to say a word
  • P
    7738 posts League Winner
    Nothing new, they control the market, not us. In fifa 10 Gerrard was rare and quite expensive. Then one day they adjusted his pack weight and he flooded the market.
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect

Like a flashback from Dortmund, maybe?