Absolutely livid! Coins deleted from account

Comments

• PeeGeeBee
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Aguy9916 wrote: »
    I don't know much about it but the figures here make me think I'm not surprised you've been flagged.

1000s of the same player!! Jesus Christ who has the time or patience for that? Hardly surprising they think there's something amiss especially all being bought and sold for the same price... sounds exactly like what an autobuying and auto selling system would do.

There's trading and then there's this... which I doubt any normal people do without help from programmes etc.

I could be wrong and no doubt it sucks for you that this happened but maybe you should take a different approach in future if you carry on.

I completely understand that in hindsight the mass buying was what got me auto flagged and i definitely wont be doing tbat again.

There are people on here that spend dozens of hours trading every week.

I simply saw there was an expected repeatable SBC due, sold my two teams for 4m coins and spent maybe 6/7 hours over 2/3 days listening to podcasts and buying Kepas for around 1.3k with the 4m knowing kepa could easily double when the sbc was released.

I have probably spent less time trading than a lot of people do so it isnt that farfetched. I have still had time to play over 500 online fifa matches this year

Like i said though, i completely see your point that those actions were likely why i got flagged incorrectly as an auto buyer or bot
  • PeeGeeBee
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Buying and selling that many of one player is going to get your account flagged, especially if they are selling for the same price. I see it happen a lot on the forums. Better to diversify investments.

This

multi buying of one player is deemed to be an attempt to pirce fix and hold the market to ransom, in violation of T+C's

Where in terms of service does it say that you cannot buy multiples of the same player at market value and then sell multiples of the same player when his price rises!?!

You must have different t&cs to any that i have found!!

There isnt even ANYTHING that says you are not allowed to hold more than 100 unassigned players.

In fact EA put a message in the game that ALLOWS you to leave the unassigned pile and go buy more players
  • PeeGeeBee
    Guvnor wrote: »
    It matters not how good an argument you put to us mate, you need to take it up with EA support, but honestly your wasting your time! I’m not trying to annoy here, just save you a lot of wasted energy, no matter how unfair you feel it is, sorry to be blunt!

No i appreciate you letting me know what you feel will happen and how pointless it will be.

Even though it isnt what i want to hear its good to prepare myself for the liklihood that they will do everything in their power to ignore me and sweep it under the carpet.
  • hayhor1
    14606 posts World Class
    You have triggered EA to think you are a bot by being so greedy. I'll give you credit it was smart but good luck getting your stuff back.
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    Sorry Guvnor but i cant accept that they can just remove my coins for using the market EXACTLY as intended.

Hardly as intended, this isn't a stock market simulator.

• Numlocked_
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Monsta wrote: »
    Sorry Guvnor but i cant accept that they can just remove my coins for using the market EXACTLY as intended.

Hardly as intended, this isn't a stock market simulator.

Well sir you sure are mistaken there. The gameplay is beyond terrible leaving this game to be nothing more than a stock market simulator...
  • JeffAcomplice
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hi, can anyone put me in touch with a community manager or someone who can resolve disputes? The EA limes are closed now.

I came home from a meal with my wife to find 8 million coins removed from my account and a warning that i had RECEIVED coins illegitimately.

Last week i spent 4m worth of coins on Kepa for 1.3k coins each in anticipation of an 83 rated repeatable totw sbc.

Sold them all for 2.5-3.5k over a three day period when the cech sbc dropped.

I ended up with 8m coins and anticipating the OTW sbc and german potm this weekend i bought 1.8m coins worth of Hradecky for 3.2k and sold them all today for 5.4-6.5k

I did the petr cech sbc while out and came home to find ALL 8.2m coins GONE and a warning from EA.

If EA look at my account they will see I have NEVER transferred coins from or to another account. NONE of the kepa or hradecky were bought or sold for max bins. And through this entire fifa i have never bought or sold a player for max bin!!!

Im shocked and disgusted and want to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

How do you have time to get 4m coins when you have a wife...
  • Seandimes
    2477 posts Fans' Favourite
    sadly, this year trading has always the risk of getting banned. If you go all the way, you ll probably get your coins back if your story adds up. But by that time, FIFA 20 will probably be coming out
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    The most shocking thing about reading this is that you managed to get a wife.

You may or may not have bought coins (usually the OP in these cases have) but you certainly manipulated the market, which is against the rules, I’m glad you got a coin wipe and I think it’s thoroughly deserved.

Sorry mate, I have no sympathy.
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Safk001 wrote: »

You may or may not have bought coins (usually the OP in these cases have) but you certainly manipulated the market, which is against the rules, I’m glad you got a coin wipe and I think it’s thoroughly deserved.

But trading/investing whatever you want to call it is in the game, therefore how can it be against the rules? Where in the terms does it say you can’t buy 1000 of the same player??????
  • kathers81
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 17
    So many EA sheep here. EA aren’t going to give you anything for coming to their defence.
    He bought multiples of a player when it was cheap. When prices went up he sold them. He did not manipulate anything and neither did he go against anything as far as EA ToS is concerned.

His account was banned for purchasing coins. He did not. End of story.
  • VagisilFC
    1422 posts Play-Off Hero
    Price Fixing. Pretty straight forward you would think.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    LOL

the dude joins in Dec and his only contributing posts are 'help me everyone'

great contribution to the board mate

btw nah. no sympathy in these situations.

I bet you sat on dozens of Cardiff defenders too waiting for that price increase

I didn’t even consider he might of had Cardiff players too, I stand by suspicion he’s a bad egg

The bad egg would be the person that incorrectly assumes a nasty thing about someone they do not know...

Sounds like I am not the 'bad egg'

Il sum this up for you as clearly you can’t grasp the situation you’ve abused a glitch to get 1000s of kepa.

You now don’t like the fact you’ve been punished.

Before you say it’s not a glitch try to buy a player or do anything on the companion app with more than 5 items unassigned......

Please @ me when you’ve tried the above and il take two minutes out of my day to read your apology
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    If I were you I'd put effort into trying to get those coins back, if the reason for ban is coin receiving and you can show otherwise you might have a chance. You def just triggered a coin buying detector by increasing your transfer profit so fast, so if they investigate you could convince them otherwise.

But buying 3,000+ kepa cards using the unassigned pile trick could be breaking ToS depending on how EA see it

The actions you took could run afoul of one or both of these:

When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not
    -Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in an EA Service

-Engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair and respectful gaming environment of an EA Service.

IMO the unassigned pile is an exploit, and shouldn't be allowed in game. I disagree with your characterisation that EA allows you to use this unnassigned trick. Its there to stop people having to discard an expensive duplicate, and people have found a way to exploit it to buy 1000's of the same card. It's not good for the market, you can read what Nick RUNtheFUTMarket has to say about it. He makes good points that it's toxic to the market and we would all be better off it it was fixed

Good luck getting your coins back, but if it were up to me buying 3,000+ cards through unassigned glitch would not be allowed. (If it were up to me I'd patch that damn unassigned pile lol)
  • Mmandras
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 17
    Sorry but all I'm hearing is bunch of jellous kids that wasn't smart enough to exploit the market happy for a fellow's gamer misfortune.

So 3000 is forbidden, but, let's say 500 is not? Where do you put that line? It's either allowed or it isn't. Unassigned glitch should be safe to use because it's a feature, or it should be removed from the game.

This is absolute shambles. He should be compensated for false positive ASAP.

It makes me, and every other mass bidder / trader nervous, while youtubers sell cheap and safe coins. So he would actually be safer to use coin transfer.

Unbelievable.
  • Fab
    18322 posts World Class
    either u ban all these exploiters or u ban none op if ur story is true i hope u will be compensated kind greetings
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Sorry but all I'm hearing is bunch of jellous kids that wasn't smart enough to exploit the market happy for a fellow's gamer misfortune.

So 3000 is forbidden, but, let's say 500 is not? Where do you put that line? It's either allowed or it isn't. Unassigned glitch should be safe to use because it's a feature, or it should be removed from the game.

It makes me, and every other mass bidder / trader nervous, while youtubers sell cheap and safe coins. So he would actually be safer to use coin transfer.

Unbelievable.

🤦‍♂️ Glitches are not features, glitches are unintended bugs/ work arounds to exploit game features found by dataminers/ people who look into the game code(definitely against ToS).

When played “fairly” the unassigned pile doesnt even let you bid on a player in the transfer market if you have 5 or more.

It should definitely make you nervous to abuse these exploits(big or small) when it clearly breaks the ToS, be it intentional or not, or even by looking at videos for “how to make a quick buck on fifa”

Only point i see valid is the youtubers should he coin wiped/ transfer market banned when they post coin buying on their videos.
  • PeeGeeBee
    LOL

the dude joins in Dec and his only contributing posts are 'help me everyone'

great contribution to the board mate

btw nah. no sympathy in these situations.

I bet you sat on dozens of Cardiff defenders too waiting for that price increase

I didn’t even consider he might of had Cardiff players too, I stand by suspicion he’s a bad egg

The bad egg would be the person that incorrectly assumes a nasty thing about someone they do not know...

Sounds like I am not the 'bad egg'

Il sum this up for you as clearly you can’t grasp the situation you’ve abused a glitch to get 1000s of kepa.

You now don’t like the fact you’ve been punished.

Before you say it’s not a glitch try to buy a player or do anything on the companion app with more than 5 items unassigned......

Please @ me when you’ve tried the above and il take two minutes out of my day to read your apology

Go into the game... Buy lots of players... Go to unassigned pile.... Back out... EA put a message ASKING if you want to back out and deal with the items later.

EA then allow you to GO TO THE MARKET and PURCHASE more players.

If you think that is a glitch then you must be new to gaming.

If EA only allowed us to have a certain number of items unassigned then they could simply have removed the ability to buy more players when your unassigned pile is full..... They havent

If EA didnt want you to leave the unassigned page without dealing with the items... They wouldnt out a message asking you if you wanted to back out.

Your lack of comprehension will get no apology from me
  • PeeGeeBee
    VagisilFC wrote: »

Price fixing is when you buy up a player to ALTER or FIX a players price.

If a card is 1.3k before i buy them, and then 1.3k arter i buy them then I havent fixed any prices.

If that player then increases in price, and i sell at that price, i STILL havent fixed or altered the price.

The price of the player at 1.3k was not altered by me, and neither was the card at 2.5k fixed by me.... The price was set by the market due to an sbc.
  • PeeGeeBee
    Safk001 wrote: »

Where was the market manipulated? The price never once altered as a result of my player purchases. If i hadnt bought a single Kepa card the market would have have STILL seen him rise from 1.3k to 2.5k

You may as well accuse EA of manipulating the market by releasing a petr cech sbc lol

And how does my current situation have any correlation with my ability to find a woman, fall in love and marry her hahaha... Bizarre statement
  • Markman007
    2851 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 18
    Mmandras wrote: »

Unbelievable.

There is a limit in the game— your transfer list, watched items, unassigned and club. So 156 of the same player is the max you can have at any one time unless you use the exploit. If you use an exploit to pile up more than that you run the risk of a ban per the TOS as someone posted above.

Pretty simple and believable.
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @PeeGeeBee can we get an update on this?
  • Metab0lic
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's really sad that you can't trade without the risk of being banned. With the gameplay being as inconsistent as it is this year, trading is one of the few things to do to kill some time on a game I want to play daily.

Sure, the unassigned pile is a glitch to a degree, but it's an EA designed glitch so that people can back out when they get a duplicate and submit into an SBC etc. If it's against the TOS to stack cards then surely they could just find a way to limit how many you can "unassign".

OP has not manipulated the market, he's selling at value when something has risen because of simple supply and demand. Sure it's to a massive scale and that's why it's been flagged. But there has to be a link to someone at EA who can at least take a look at the account and even if the coins can't be brought back... remove that flag, because it's not right to be in constant fear of selling something.

• Kevin
    1321 posts Professional
    I see people saying they never heard people getting their coins back, now let me tell you I did get them back and an e-mail from EA saying sorry for the coinwipe. I simply emailed the CEO to tell my story and within a few days my coins were back. You can try desame if they still say the coinwipe was valid you’ve at least did all you could do.
  • Tommygunn
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    I’ll be honest in my opinion you are in the wrong. It’s folks that use the unassigned glitch that causes the volatility in the market by hoarding. Also part of the reason ea didn’t want to release prime icons for a while do to too many hoarding. Who knows why it’s not sorted however I don’t think having 3000 of one card is a good thing. I’m not some salty kid who is jealous I have a large amount of coins and could do it I just wouldn’t as I don’t believe in it
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 18
    Metab0lic wrote: »
    It's really sad that you can't trade without the risk of being banned. With the gameplay being as inconsistent as it is this year, trading is one of the few things to do to kill some time on a game I want to play daily.

Sure, the unassigned pile is a glitch to a degree, but it's an EA designed glitch so that people can back out when they get a duplicate and submit into an SBC etc. If it's against the TOS to stack cards then surely they could just find a way to limit how many you can "unassign".

OP has not manipulated the market, he's selling at value when something has risen because of simple supply and demand. Sure it's to a massive scale and that's why it's been flagged. But there has to be a link to someone at EA who can at least take a look at the account and even if the coins can't be brought back... remove that flag, because it's not right to be in constant fear of selling something.

@Metab0lic

"The player must not ... Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in an EA Service."

This is on the Terms of Service. He broke the rules, GG 8mil
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Price fixing does not exist. Supply + demand set prices.

Only scenario where it could possibly happen is where supply is cut off. E.g, a particular card is not available any more, and someone buys all of them, and sets their own price at, say, 10k. They are the supply, and can therefore fix the price.

I am simply amazed that the cardiff player situation is perceived by some to be price fixing. Supply is still there, it’s just the demand outweighs it massively.
  • DicaniosGod
    5373 posts Big Money Move
    You’re not getting them back, just leave it and stop bumping this annoying post!!
  • ItsmeJose
    62 posts Park Captain
    You’re not getting them back, just leave it and stop bumping this annoying post!!

Let’s admit it pal, you will be bumping this ‘annoying’ post too if it was you that lost 10mill. Regardless of the situation
  • VagisilFC
    1422 posts Play-Off Hero
    VagisilFC wrote: »

Price fixing is when you buy up a player to ALTER or FIX a players price.

If a card is 1.3k before i buy them, and then 1.3k arter i buy them then I havent fixed any prices.

If that player then increases in price, and i sell at that price, i STILL havent fixed or altered the price.

The price of the player at 1.3k was not altered by me, and neither was the card at 2.5k fixed by me.... The price was set by the market due to an sbc.

Look up the laws of supply and demand.

You removed the supply of an item from the market and reintroduced it at a higher price once a guaranteed demand was present. Price fixing is based on the control of supply for a demanded item.