Official POTM/SBC INVESTING THREAD (Dual reason IF investing)

Comments

  • Wz000
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What you do is comparable to throwing 100 darts at a target, something will eventually hit. Anyone can do that...., and yes EA follow patterns so what they did last year will most likely pop up again this year.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 16
    Wz000 wrote: »
    What you do is comparable to throwing 100 darts at a target, something will eventually hit. Anyone can do that...., and yes EA follow patterns so what they did last year will most likely pop up again this year.

    You can take it as the negative route you took it right there or just take it as an opinion and move on if you don't agree with it. Don't need to agree or like it.

    If anybody had an educated opinion I wouldn't bash like most people did especially the usuals who continue to bring my name in every thread.

    Base ICON SBC happened in FIFA 18 so I started bringing it up in FIFA 19 and people started bashing me

    FIFA 19 League SBC are players picks and repeatable so I said they will be dynamic in October 2018 because they're player picks and repeatable so they'll be more players to be added in the future and it happened.

    When things don't end up being right I get bashed, when you can simply take it as an educated opinion and move on instead of bashing me for being wrong then when I'm right you tell me "you'll get it right eventually and you did so don't feel so special" being so negative. Unnecessary.

    Stevie G, you said "and claiming a statement of fact.". You see that alone is what I'm talking about. You refuse to take my words as an opinion and decide to take as a fact. That is your fault.

    Less talk about me and start collecting your Chinese League players for Hulk. Go ahead take that as a fact as well like you always do.
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Alright one more post from me, for your own sake I'd consider having a look at this, no personal shots at all.

    If you are indeed stating opinions, then we're all happy at the end of the day - but please don't blame us for taking it the wrong way. If everyone here deems you're claiming facts, then I'd actually encourage you to go and take a look at how you're expressing your opinions, because they do not come across this way.

    Furthermore, educated opinions is a bit of a stretch. Your logic is commonly based on some random event, with no substantive argument. There's a reason why you're called out on the forums extremely often, so I'm not the only one who sees it this way. Again, you might well have good intentions, but for your own good go and look at how you're constructing your arguments, then compare it against some of the more seasoned posters across the forums - there's a big difference.

    Look at this Hulk agenda for example - why is it that you are so confident Hulk is the player? As previously mentioned, he may well be the SBC addition, but there's no confirmation it's him whatsoever (unless you've found it somewhere, which is obviously doubtful).

    If it's a case where English isn't your main language then that might well be a hindrance, but either way your posts always come across as self-promotion rather than advice to help out the FUT community. Constructive, non-biased and substantive advice is welcomed here, I can safely say I speak for everyone on that - you provide this and we'll all be happy about it.
  • Tommygunn
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 16
    Lambo you are the court jester of this forum. No one takes anything you say seriously. I don’t even believe you do
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Let's please get back on track here, thanks.
  • fifaplayerbol
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    Why have player prices gone crazy, Cavani doubled in price to 80k

    Courtois up to 70k
  • Chuckball
    660 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why have player prices gone crazy, Cavani doubled in price to 80k

    Courtois up to 70k

    Base icon
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 16
    Ready up your Chinese League players for an insane 87 Hulk

    RlfgTTZ.png

    ax4UbgD.png

    When FIFA 20 comes out and I put out an educated guess, turn on your ears because it may not be exactly right but the idea is on track. I hope there's gonna be a new Lambo during FIFA 20. I need a user like me who engages in future events and gives ideas of what's going to pop on SBC's in FIFA 20. Not someone who bashes other people's ideas and calls him names for being on topic then gets wrongfully banned for no reason because people hated him where he was simply stating his opinion just like everybody else but somehow this one special mod will ban him and leave the people that bashed him alone. I HAVE A DREAM Lambo92 WILL BE BORN.
  • Zv1k0
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 16
    Nvm.
    Post edited by Zv1k0 on
  • Tommygunn
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    Preach 😂
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why have player prices gone crazy, Cavani doubled in price to 80k

    Courtois up to 70k

    start of the sbc's, icons and david luiz too


    koke is extinct at 24k

    verratti extinct

    ALL premier league 84s are insta selling at 9500

    there's loads to be made tonight
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Nvm.

    I know what you were going to say.

    "But, Lambo...Carrasco is from the Chinese League..."

    You're right but there will be 4 players to pick from by the end of this FIFA 19 journey SBC. Carrasco is the 3rd Chinese League SBC player pick. 4th will be Hulk down the line.
  • Zv1k0
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Nvm.

    I know what you were going to say.

    "But, Lambo...Carrasco is from the Chinese League..."

    You're right but there will be 4 players to pick from by the end of this FIFA 19 journey SBC. Carrasco is the 3rd Chinese League SBC player pick. 4th will be Hulk down the line.

    Yeah, that's what I said before I changed it. :D
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Nvm.

    I know what you were going to say.

    "But, Lambo...Carrasco is from the Chinese League..."

    You're right but there will be 4 players to pick from by the end of this FIFA 19 journey SBC. Carrasco is the 3rd Chinese League SBC player pick. 4th will be Hulk down the line.

    Yeah, that's what I said before I changed it. :D

    Oh damn I got it right lol. I didn't even see your post I only saw the edited "nvm" xD. But there ya go lol
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    I thought Hulk was going to be the 1st one

    oh wait.....got that wrong....the 3rd.....oh wait.....there'll be a 4th

    like throwing a hedgehog at a dart board

    On a serious note

    Imagine if Every Single User started a new prediction / statement thread Twice a week ?


    Imagine what the forum would be like after a week. Maybe its good for one but not for all

    how about just using ONE prediction thread for all these ideas and then it would free the rest up ??
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    munchie63 wrote: »
    I thought Hulk was going to be the 1st one

    oh wait.....got that wrong....the 3rd.....oh wait.....there'll be a 4th

    like throwing a hedgehog at a dart board

    On a serious note

    Imagine if Every Single User started a new prediction / statement thread Twice a week ?


    Imagine what the forum would be like after a week. Maybe its good for one but not for all

    how about just using ONE prediction thread for all these ideas and then it would free the rest up ??

    Says the guy who never believed that there would be more than 2 player picks in each League SBC.
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thats correct. I didnt

    I also didnt say that Hulk 100% would be first and advise people to start buying CSL cards

    or that 'all the picks will be changed 1st January'

    gameover man
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Thats correct. I didnt

    I also didnt say that Hulk 100% would be first and advise people to start buying CSL cards

    or that 'all the picks will be changed 1st January'

    gameover man

    Nothing wrong with keeping the Chinese League players to finally put them for Hulk. Nobody will steal your Chinese League players don't worry mate <3

    Patience.
  • Hristanya
    63 posts Park Captain
    Thoughts about investing in HL Skriniar or SIF Sszceney?
  • kathers81
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lambo can you please stick to your own thread? You’ve derailed a perfectly good thread which actually provided tips that helped us.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 18
    Seems like they're gonna add a player in every league SBC's day by day. They're not taking their time releasing them so the 4th player picks for each league sbc one will be added around June/July

    KjQh9oY.png
    kathers81 wrote: »
    Lambo can you please stick to your own thread? You’ve derailed a perfectly good thread which actually provided tips that helped us.


    You or whoever is not benefiting from this info are not the only ones in the forum. Don't be selfish. This is on topic so mind your own business and stay on topic. Talking about me isn't helping anybody with tips either so speak for yourself.
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    munchie63 wrote: »
    dont be rude and tell people to mind their own business.

    he asked you politely to post about league sbc on the other thread


    yesterday it was Moronic

    today rude again

    least week calling people fan boys etc

    you need to act a bit more mature or stop posting. its an adult forum

    Nah he's just trolling. I thought he was just a bit self-absorbed and crazy at first, but that's not the case, he's probably some intelligent guy out here trying to get a rise out of all of us. I tried to have a serious discussion with him and gave him some good advice, but he went back on his merry way spouting some drivel just afterwards.

    In future we just need to ignore him until he actually offers some good SBC/investing advice. Again, he might be correct with a 4th SBC player coming at a later date, but...... firstly, that doesn't help us make any coins, and secondly, it's just utter speculation. If/when he starts to interact properly and contribute to the thread, we'll reply to him, but until then ignoring him is probably the best thing as responding clogs up this thread and gives him that rise that he most certainly wants from us
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm not sure I'll plough my way through a 20 team sbc for a player in June / July that will have stats lower than my whole team - not inc any TOTS I pick up
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Liga NOS and the Mexican league SBC player pick has been added

    mz69v6N.png
  • JoretoNYC
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 18
  • pha007
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Champions League MM Prediction

    Juventus - Atletico Madrid
    Barcelona - Lyon
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    pha007 wrote: »
    Champions League MM Prediction

    Juventus - Atletico Madrid
    Barcelona - Lyon

    Ah good shout, I actually forgot UCL content is on the way for tomorrow. You got a 2 in 4 chance mate, will be funny if the other 2 games come up!

    Let's just hope for something more than the usual 2 player upgrade packs and MM set.
  • Jonx88
    637 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Guys I can't help but notice the amount of threads where people are banned for investing/trading but then we have this thread stickied at the top of the page!?, do you guys have anything official from EA on the rules regarding trading?, eg if some good advice is given on an investment in this thread am I allowed to buy 50 of that player?, 100?, what's the limit?, most people believe that EA do not endorse trading of any kind, some believe anything is fair game in the 'open' market, does this thread being stickied on the official forum mean EA are ok with investing and trading and have let us know the guidelines we can work within?
Sign In or Register to comment.