Absolutely livid! Coins deleted from account

Comments

• PeeGeeBee
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sterve wrote: »
    I feel for you mate but i suspect you are in for a long road that most likely ends in disappointment.

Cheers mate, i fear that too but its worth trying.

One of the biggest worries is that now it says i have a strike against my account. I will live in fear that if i was to get flagged again i will lose my account for good through ZERO terms of service break.

I have read through all their terms and there isnt a single mention that you are not allowed to purchase multiples of a player at market value and sell him at market value when he rises lol

If they didnt want you doing that it would be so simple for them to put in some code to stop you purchasing more than say 50 of a single players card. So they actively ALLOW you to mass buy a player and sell when they increase in value
  • Guvnor
    1249 posts Professional
    I wasn’t saying it was correct or fair that they took them, just that you won’t be getting them back, Iv seen it happen a lot of times on here. Sorry pal.
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zakury wrote: »
    dabeags wrote: »
    Love to see these threads, you price manipulate the market and wonder why you get banned LOL

That’s nonsense, he isn’t manipulating the market.

If he had 80 million coins and was making some card extinct then yes, he’d be manuipulating.

@dabeags obviously EA disagree? he's price-fixing so hard that his account is flagged for coin buying lol of course it's toxic for the economy

Lol, what are you talking about? How is he price fixing?

I’m sure you were the guy telling everyone to invest in certain cards a while back which didn’t work out and you lost a fair amount of coins. Why is that any different?
  • PeeGeeBee
    Someone mentioned contacting EA_Andy..

Does anyone know how to reach him and if he may be able to help?
  • PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone put me in touch with a community manager or someone who can resolve disputes? The EA limes are closed now.

I came home from a meal with my wife to find 8 million coins removed from my account and a warning that i had RECEIVED coins illegitimately.

Last week i spent 4m worth of coins on Kepa for 1.3k coins each in anticipation of an 83 rated repeatable totw sbc.

Sold them all for 2.5-3.5k over a three day period when the cech sbc dropped.

I ended up with 8m coins and anticipating the OTW sbc and german potm this weekend i bought 1.8m coins worth of Hradecky for 3.2k and sold them all today for 5.4-6.5k

I did the petr cech sbc while out and came home to find ALL 8.2m coins GONE and a warning from EA.

If EA look at my account they will see I have NEVER transferred coins from or to another account. NONE of the kepa or hradecky were bought or sold for max bins. And through this entire fifa i have never bought or sold a player for max bin!!!

Im shocked and disgusted and want to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone put me in touch with a community manager or someone who can resolve disputes? The EA limes are closed now.

I came home from a meal with my wife to find 8 million coins removed from my account and a warning that i had RECEIVED coins illegitimately.

Last week i spent 4m worth of coins on Kepa for 1.3k coins each in anticipation of an 83 rated repeatable totw sbc.

Sold them all for 2.5-3.5k over a three day period when the cech sbc dropped.

I ended up with 8m coins and anticipating the OTW sbc and german potm this weekend i bought 1.8m coins worth of Hradecky for 3.2k and sold them all today for 5.4-6.5k

I did the petr cech sbc while out and came home to find ALL 8.2m coins GONE and a warning from EA.

If EA look at my account they will see I have NEVER transferred coins from or to another account. NONE of the kepa or hradecky were bought or sold for max bins. And through this entire fifa i have never bought or sold a player for max bin!!!

Im shocked and disgusted and want to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Not trying to b doomsayer but personally never heard of anyone getting the coins back ...guilty or not ...doesn’t matter to EA much...I mean I heard once but that was an influencer you know person that streams their game for wide audience but it’s no secret those are getting better treatment than us average players...

...Soz that EA ruined your F19 experience and GL.

• Aguy9916
    879 posts Professional
    I don't know much about it but the figures here make me think I'm not surprised you've been flagged.

1000s of the same player!! Jesus Christ who has the time or patience for that? Hardly surprising they think there's something amiss especially all being bought and sold for the same price... sounds exactly like what an autobuying and auto selling system would do.

There's trading and then there's this... which I doubt any normal people do without help from programmes etc.

I could be wrong and no doubt it sucks for you that this happened but maybe you should take a different approach in future if you carry on.
  • Williejno1
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    BigEneh wrote: »
    Yep 4m worth of kepas. And EA will be able to see each and every one of them on their system!!

All bought from thousands of different accounts at 1.3-1.6k each.

ZERO kepa or Hradecky purchased above market value

You have thoushands of diffent accounts, even though at this stage of the game you need to have a copy of FIFA connected to be able to use the market? This is BS on so many levels. You broke the ToS in one way or another. Dont tell me you never transfered coins between your many ”thousands” of accounts.

Lol man what r u sniffing
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You just did the only thing that pushes EA's buttons, and that's making coins without buying fifa points.
  • Ruffy
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 16
    1337 wrote: »
    You just did the only thing that pushes EA's buttons, and that's making coins without buying fifa points.

Yea had nothing to do with selling thousands of the same player for the same price and then rebuy thousands of another.... lol
  • munchie63
    2972 posts Fans' Favourite
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Buying and selling that many of one player is going to get your account flagged, especially if they are selling for the same price. I see it happen a lot on the forums. Better to diversify investments.

This

multi buying of one player is deemed to be an attempt to pirce fix and hold the market to ransom, in violation of T+C's

• munchie63
    Love to see these threads, you price manipulate the market and wonder why you get banned LOL

If he had 80 million coins and was making some card extinct then yes, he’d be manuipulating.

@dabeags obviously EA disagree? he's price-fixing so hard that his account is flagged for coin buying lol of course it's toxic for the economy

If there are hundreds of thousand of kepa on the market at 2.5k... and i sell mine at 2.5k... you consider that price fixing!?!?!

Okaaaaay lol

YES

because you're listing 10 pages of a player at the same inflated price in an attempt to get people to buy from those first 10+ pages, and then drive up the price.

it may only be 3200 sales, but you're bagging 1k on every card, and pushing that price up

broke t=c's and you've admitted selling hundreds of them.

thats very different from the people getting bans for selling 1 German IF for 40k in the past.

why hold hundreds the same player anyway ?

and holding 8mill ?

try playing the game
  • Numlocked_
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 16
    Everyone of you that is saying he is price fixing is just plain dumb. A gold Kepa is impossible to price fix without a bot. Have you guys ever seen how many there are on the transfermarket at any given time? It is simple economics. He took a calculated risk and bought because he tought Kepa would rise in price.

What he did is in NO WAY against TOS. EA are just too imcompetent. Their system flags him because he is very buy and sellactive. Instead of looking into it with actual knowledge they just wipe because they don't understand...
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh my god some people are thick on here

OP, you have rights and can demand a binding arbitration and EA will pay all legal fees.
  • munchie63
    LOL

the dude joins in Dec and his only contributing posts are 'help me everyone'

great contribution to the board mate

btw nah. no sympathy in these situations.

I bet you sat on dozens of Cardiff defenders too waiting for that price increase
  • Numlocked_
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    munchie63 wrote: »
    LOL

I bet you sat on dozens of Cardiff defenders too waiting for that price increase

It still is not against TOS . just because he knows how to make coins does not make him a cheater.
  • munchie63
    Momus wrote: »

OP, you have rights and can demand a binding arbitration and EA will pay all legal fees.

ah. barrack room layers arrived
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Momus wrote: »

ah. barrack room layers arrived

It’s in their TOS, not trying to be a smartass at all, just trying to help out OP

Also I’m currently in training, so yes not qualified yet, but soon. What’s your occupation?
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    LOL

I didn’t even consider he might of had Cardiff players too, I stand by suspicion he’s a bad egg
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    EA screwd you over man. They win again. And they will always win no matter what you do.
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep 4m worth of kepas. And EA will be able to see each and every one of them on their system!!

There is your problem thousands of different accounts, clearly not legal
  • exoww
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lawyer up and sue these pigs. I'll back you. Let me know of the date and time of trial.
  • ITSSPENO
    1979 posts Fans' Favourite
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Not good to see honest traders banned, but be under no illusion, the game does not intentionally let you have an unlimited stock of cards. You use a glitch to get around rules put in place to gain that amount of cards.

There is no glitch... It says do you have unassigned items...

You press B and it says, back out and deal with them later.

It cant be a glitch if EA themselves give you a message asking if you want to back ouy and leave them unassigned.

I could understand if you were only allowed to have say 20 of a specific player in your account and i was using some trick to get a lot more of him, but i used the only process EA have put in place for dealing with multiple items lol

But that's not exactly true, it doesn't let you buy more because you have a max unnasigned pile. You bid (a workaround) to gain more and repeat.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    My condolences. Sadly this is the end of the road unless you can convince Corey/Zaro to investigate your case. Your best bet is to donate a symbolic sum to RunTheFutMarket (twitch streamer) and try to get him to pass on how you got unjustly banned. He has a hotline to Zaro and it might be worth a shot.

Best of luck.
  • PeeGeeBee
    1337 wrote: »

The annoying thing is i spent £150 on fifa points at the start of this year too.. so those coins have disappeared with the ones i made from trading
  • PeeGeeBee
    edited February 16
    EekAlaska wrote: »

There is your problem thousands of different accounts, clearly not legal

Bought FROM thousand of different accounts owned by OTHER players listing on the market.

I only have one single account dude
  • PeeGeeBee
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    LOL

I didn’t even consider he might of had Cardiff players too, I stand by suspicion he’s a bad egg

The bad egg would be the person that incorrectly assumes a nasty thing about someone they do not know...

Sounds like I am not the 'bad egg'
  • PeeGeeBee

If there are hundreds of thousand of kepa on the market at 2.5k... and i sell mine at 2.5k... you consider that price fixing!?!?!

Okaaaaay lol

YES

because you're listing 10 pages of a player at the same inflated price in an attempt to get people to buy from those first 10+ pages, and then drive up the price.

it may only be 3200 sales, but you're bagging 1k on every card, and pushing that price up

broke t=c's and you've admitted selling hundreds of them.

thats very different from the people getting bans for selling 1 German IF for 40k in the past.

why hold hundreds the same player anyway ?

and holding 8mill ?

try playing the game

1) i was listing him for LOWEST BIN... How can you ATTEMPT to get people to buy your card at the LOWEST BIN!?!?

2) I play the game.. i have an 87 rated mostly untradable team that i have played over 500 games this year. I play and enjoy the game plenty.

But when i know a player is going to rise massively in price... I TRADE in that player.

Which is NOT against terms of service.

You are yet to list a SINGLE thing i have done that is against terms of service
  • PeeGeeBee
    LOL

That comment about the cardiff defenders is disgusting and says a lot more about you than me.
  • Guvnor
    1249 posts Professional
    It matters not how good an argument you put to us mate, you need to take it up with EA support, but honestly your wasting your time! I’m not trying to annoy here, just save you a lot of wasted energy, no matter how unfair you feel it is, sorry to be blunt!