The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Falafelmonster
    5178 posts Big Money Move
    David Luiz + FFS Militao = all your pace needs
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    These mistakes have to be on purpose man, I swear they’re trolling us.

You would think that wouldn’t you, but we all know that they're literally just thick
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32195 posts National Team Captain
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »
    Where are the SBC to get that Alessandrini and the Leroy Fer from yesterday? Interested in both but don’t see them anywhere

League SBCs

Wait so when the MLS for example says it’s like 250k to complete you have to do every team just to get that alessandrini...?

Yes
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Where are the SBC to get that Alessandrini and the Leroy Fer from yesterday? Interested in both but don’t see them anywhere

League SBCs

Wait so when the MLS for example says it’s like 250k to complete you have to do every team just to get that alessandrini...?

Yes

With packs back for every team it’s really not that bad.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    I'm scared to submit the final MLS team, have a feeling that Alessandrini isn't properly implemented into the picks yet.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I'm scared to submit the final MLS team, have a feeling that Alessandrini isn't properly implemented into the picks yet.

That is a massive possibility with these clowns.
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain

Hes actually an 84
  • Flamstead
    3546 posts National Call-Up

League SBCs

Yeah bro
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Surely Luiz will end up being the 89 right
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9595 posts League Winner

That’s when you get onto chat with Harpinder and blast him, just so you can get redirect back here :trollface:
  • Gyan_33 wrote: »

yeah i'd wait a bit :D
  • Whoman
    6051 posts Big Money Move

League SBCs

Damn, what rock have you been under these last 3 years ? :*
  • Idek
    17516 posts World Class
    I'm only at 14/23 for MLS, I think my days of rinsing that league are over
  • Whoman
    6051 posts Big Money Move

Just get Marquinhos Headliner ...
  • Bobb
    684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not doing Luiz if it’s this 🎃🎃🎃🎃 one knowing they posted on Twitter one with way better stats...
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Luiz won’t get changed imo.

I’m just glad we got him.
  • xHerdie
    5196 posts Big Money Move
    @Gyan_33 looks like they did Romain after all haha

Good thing you prepped!
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2019
    Idek wrote: »
    I'm only at 14/23 for MLS, I think my days of rinsing that league are over

Extinction level events about to happen with some of those teams..
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain
    Boring
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up

Shame there's no good Brazilian keeper
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bobb wrote: »
    Not doing Luiz if it’s this **** one knowing they posted on Twitter one with way better stats...

• uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    Whoman wrote: »

League SBCs

Barely playing this trash game lol I usually only bother to play around tots. So 250k for a bunch of terrible packs and an 85 rated untradable card is normal? Interesting
  • RebelRob
    7114 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »
    lmao classic ea

52188122_249612569316817_282196965008080896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=7bde30713cd053dd9b390add808cf4a5&oe=5CF240DB

51948986_371993513381787_6981317555503759360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=14b7c06d0d813a6bbe5ba98def6c22af&oe=5CF2532F

How is this even possible lol

@EA_Andy

Can you confirm if the card will be updated to what was tweeted out?

It is it going to be more misleading stuff from ea?
  • Niko30
    50 posts Park Captain
    EA STOP SMOKING WEED!!!!!!
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    Yesssss thank you ea gimme that now💙💙.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Whoman wrote: »

League SBCs

Barely playing this trash game lol I usually only bother to play around tots. So 250k for a bunch of terrible packs and an 85 rated untradable card is normal? Interesting

Yes, but you can do most teams for break even/profit. Only certain teams will be expensive.
  • Andybelfast
    11013 posts Has That Special Something
    Ea are w4nk
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    xHerdie wrote: »
    @Gyan_33 looks like they did Romain after all haha

Good thing you prepped!

ikr <3 Dynamic picture looks very nice as well. I'm still too scared to submit the final team though, will wait until somebody else does it to make sure he's there :joy:
  • why is the flashback badge on the luiz sbc covered in ice?
  • GL
    15468 posts World Class
    you know what's gonna happen right, they'll release another SBC where you submit this one for the 89 Luiz