The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

When did the first time finesse come back?

MUFC_420
2402 posts Fans' Favourite
Just played my first game of today and the opponent scored 4 timed finesse shots against me. After the 4th I decided to try it myself and it flew straight into the top corner. Only scored the 1 to see if they worked again though beat him 6-4.

Anyone else been scoring or conceding these this weekend? It looks like they are back and I would imagine when more people click on they will be as popular as ever again.

Comments

• Boysie91
    10490 posts Has That Special Something
    I score them some times with timed shooting off.
  • SPN1987
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2019
    Clip them next time!
  • MUFC_420
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    I score them some times with timed shooting off.

They were all normal first time finesse shots they weren't even timed :D
  • MUFC_420
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    Clip them next time!

Not even sure how to do this and upload onto here so tbh it's more hassle than it's worth.

If people don't want to take my word for it that's fine but just letting people know what's around the corner as we all know that the more people see this happening the more people will use it.
  • SPN1987
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    SPN1987 wrote: »
    Clip them next time!

Not even sure how to do this and upload onto here so tbh it's more hassle than it's worth.

If people don't want to take my word for it that's fine but just letting people know what's around the corner as we all know that the more people see this happening the more people will use it.

EA can't look into it if they aren't aware. Best possible way to let them know is showing clips of certain BS / unbalanced crap
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14872 posts World Class
    It's not just first time finesse shots that are back timed finesse shots from outside the box are also back as long as you can hit green.

And there's an objective to score 2 finesse shots in 1 match. Surely this isn't just coincidence :D

I would imagine over the next week or so when people figure this out timed finesse shots will be back with a bang.
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    Just played my first game of today and the opponent scored 4 timed finesse shots against me. After the 4th I decided to try it myself and it flew straight into the top corner. Only scored the 1 to see if they worked again though beat him 6-4.

Anyone else been scoring or conceding these this weekend? It looks like they are back and I would imagine when more people click on they will be as popular as ever again.

Never fully went away. You just have to have a decent shooter in good position. Fabinho cant score no look finesse.
  • Gainzy
    1102 posts Professional
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Never fully went away. You just have to have a decent shooter in good position. Fabinho cant score no look finesse.

Someone tell me how Matuidi with his 68 shooting ALWAYS finds the top corner against me.

542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I score them everytime. It was impossible the first days after patch but now it seems like it is just the same as before.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Gainzy wrote: »

Someone tell me how Matuidi with his 68 shooting ALWAYS finds the top corner against me.

Always? Riiiiight.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14872 posts World Class
    1337 wrote: »
    I score them everytime. It was impossible the first days after patch but now it seems like it is just the same as before.

The green timed finesse shots from outside the box are just like before aswell. Been scoring them all day against the ptb/AI defenders.

It's great to have a reliable counter to this again.
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect

Hahahah, I have Matuidi and I can confirm this. His shoots are insanely good. I never pass the ball to another player if he is in a shooting position. I find his volleys better than Hazard's.
  • Antiseen
    1383 posts Play-Off Hero
    1337 wrote: »

Hahahah, I have Matuidi and I can confirm this. His shoots are insanely good. I never pass the ball to another player if he is in a shooting position. I find his volleys better than Hazard's.

Exactly, I remember using matuidi, switching ball to his left foot and bang, top corner. What a player