BASE ICON SBC IS OUT NOW!!! POST YOUR PULLS HERE! If you care.

Comments

• Foxsake
    2110 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is better then his prime
    bjornini wrote: »
    I bit the bullet and decided to do one:
    rio.png

:smiley:

Probably the best 85 you can get. Him or Blanc

• czcash
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got Nedved.
    Already have his prime untradeable and middle tradeable.. doh!
  • Fabibi94
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    There would be 31/74 that I would (more or less) gladly take. The rest are bad and wouldn’t make it into my team at all. Should I do one? Would have to sell UCL Mbappe and get the normal one instead...
  • ml1dch
    1411 posts Professional
    Talked myself out of it, said it was expensive and pointless just to end up with Laudrup or Petit. Then sat in the car while the baby was asleep and talked myself back into it as at least it was something to do.

2v86dxz.jpg

CDM has been my problem position for ages, so short of getting Eusebio, Vieira or Pele, that's probably as good as good as could have reasonably been expected.
  • IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    ml1dch wrote: »
    Talked myself out of it, said it was expensive and pointless just to end up with Laudrup or Petit. Then sat in the car while the baby was asleep and talked myself back into it as at least it was something to do.

2v86dxz.jpg

CDM has been my problem position for ages, so short of getting Eusebio, Vieira or Pele, that's probably as good as good as could have reasonably been expected.

Very nice. Congrats.
  • Packed Eusebio
  • Kulman
    392 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gerrard
  • D0lvl
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did another one after getting base Keane (already have his PRime). Yes, I’m an SBC addict. ‘

I got base Seedorf this time. Doesn’t seem bad at all compared to his other versions except his Optimus Prime version.

I now have almost a team full of icons only missing LB/RB/GK icons lol.

Someone suggested throwing base Keane into Crespo or Rijkaard, might do that....
  • WoefulFC
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i got Pires :(
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    More pictures please
  • This happened to me twice last year with Rijkaard and Okocha.
    So I did 2 of the Base Icon SBC. The first one, I was able to do with players I had in my club, I packed Butragueno. I then decided to do another one, with my coins, I spent anywhere between 300,000-400,000 coins on it, only to pack Butragueno again. This is a joke and a waste. I would like some compensation for this as it is not fair. Can EA do anything about this? or have I got the sausage from them?

• Firasyassin33
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Although I stopped playing the game as before
    Did one for the addict , got base Keane
    Through into rijkard gor one to watch Clyne

Haha
    Poor me
    To do the SBC I sold HL Sane
    So basically I replaced Sane with OTW clyne
    Haha
  • CM15
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Maradona!
  • Futfanatic
    Guys do you get an icon pack or does it open as soon as you finish the last sbc?
  • D0lvl
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 16
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Guys do you get an icon pack or does it open as soon as you finish the last sbc?

A 1 player pack.

@Futfanatic - should i do another base icon or put this base Keane to Prime Crespo or Rijkaard.

I’ve been saving up for a Prime Gullit SBC but with them doing away with Prime Icon SBC and now only doing Moments, I’ve given up.

• Thok121
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    20190216-135829.jpg
  • Futfanatic
    D0lvl wrote: »

A 1 player pack.

@Futfanatic - should i do another base icon or put this base Keane to Prime Crespo or Rijkaard.

I’ve been saving up for a Prime Gullit SBC but with them doing away with Prime Icon SBC and now only doing Moments, I’ve given up.

Thanks! Another base icon, they seem pretty good tbh and who cares anymore about this game, you’ll be waiting for months to get what you want.
  • Futfanatic
    Finished it with 150k spent. Starting console to open it! Wish me luck!
  • IAIK7

Good luck fam!
  • Futfanatic
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Good luck fam!

There’s a 1.7 GB update? I can’t wait that long. Damn. Oh well, I have better luck on companion anyway.
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Eusebio
  • D0lvl
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    D0lvl wrote: »

A 1 player pack.

Thanks! Another base icon, they seem pretty good tbh and who cares anymore about this game, you’ll be waiting for months to get what you want.

I think I’m going to go Prime Crespo and hope for a better pack luck then maybe do another base icon from his packs. LOL.

Good luck on your pull.

• IAIK7
    Can’t believe it
    ahpde9vqm.png
    ga7qlp.png

I have no words.
  • Lupri
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can’t believe it
    ahpde9vqm.png
    ga7qlp.png

:( :( :(
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47430 posts FIFA Cover Star
    holdenwait wrote: »
    pass o:)

• Nodge86
    1126 posts Professional
    Can’t believe it
    ahpde9vqm.png
    ga7qlp.png

I daren’t do the SBC because after slagging Rivaldo off all year I know for 100% fact I’d get him.
  • Futfanatic wrote: »
    Can’t believe it
    ahpde9vqm.png
    ga7qlp.png

This is why I wouldn't do it, I've got untradeable rivaldo and I guarantee I'd get rivaldo in this
  • D0lvl
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can’t believe it
    ahpde9vqm.png
    ga7qlp.png

:neutral: Got that on my first base icon and already had his prime.

Go do another one!

• IAIK7
    So far I've had Verratti, Paulinho, Kompany, Walker, Gundogan and Thauvin from the upgrade packs. It's a tedious process but considering I haven't spent anything, I think it's been worth it so far. Just waiting for the other league upgrade SBCs.