What did you get from the Base Icon upgrade SBC?

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13464 posts Has That Special Something
    Managed to do 1 using all my untradeables, cost me an extra 60k...

Got trezeguet.... :/ when I seen French I was hoping for Viera...kinda wanted a CDM or a CB....my clubs full of fantastic attacking players, only Pele, Eusabio would have dislodged anyone up top...guess it could of been worse but he'll likely be fodder/bench material atm
  • Chavez76
    2757 posts Fans' Favourite
    Veron. I knew I was screwed when I saw the Argentinian flag unless Maradona would pop up
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    edited February 16
    Wow, need to work him in my team
    10ehi7b.jpg

The rich get richer :'( :trollface:
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    edited February 16
    ha032742 wrote: »
    3Ofseko.jpg

Did another this morning

Sw7GmgJ.jpg

Useful SBC fodder I suppose...
  • yogibear
    982 posts Professional
    835k is what I got! Keep doing them boys, I need more coins.
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    yogibear wrote: »

Sorry for not adding to your funds as I’ve been using untradeables <3
  • yogibear
    982 posts Professional
    yogibear wrote: »

Sorry for not adding to your funds as I’ve been using untradeables <3

No worries mate, I prefer to take from the poor lads without packluck <3
  • BrieMine
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Overnars ffs, will do another tonight and I’ll probably get inzaghi 😂😂
  • BrieMine
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    3Ofseko.jpg

Did another this morning

Sw7GmgJ.jpg

Useful SBC fodder I suppose...

😂😂😂
  • AEsey
    5999 posts Big Money Move
    Has anyone got vieira yet
  • Miklelin
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vieira!
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    I refuse to do it just like how I refused to do it in FIFA 18. I'd rather get an ICON I need from the Prime ICON SBC's. If I was one of those that buy FIFA points then I'd do it since I'd have the cards and the coins for it but I started FIFA 19 without buying a single FP and it'll stay that way lol.

MattHDGamer though that clearly is on the red list packed Pele

• Miklelin
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    I refuse to do it just like how I refused to do it in FIFA 18. I'd rather get an ICON I need from the Prime ICON SBC's. If I was one of those that buy FIFA points then I'd do it since I'd have the cards and the coins for it but I started FIFA 19 without buying a single FP and it'll stay that way lol.

What a nonsense.
    It's a cheap way to get icon that you will use in prime sbc later. And also you have a chance to pull something worthy. I'm so surprised with baby Vieira like him more than prime that I was having in fifa18.
    So go home Lambo you are drunk
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 16
    Miklelin wrote: »

What a nonsense.
    It's a cheap way to get icon that you will use in prime sbc later. And also you have a chance to pull something worthy. I'm so surprised with baby Vieira like him more than prime that I was having in fifa18.
    So go home Lambo you are drunk

There's ICONS that don't require an ICON in the Prime ICON SBC that I have 30 days to complete rather than 3 days with this Base ICOn SBC. A chance to pull a goalkeeper when I'm looking for specific ICONS who played for Juve? you're drunk mate.

-calls you an uber to get you home safe-
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4446 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 16
    Overmars , pretty much as bad as it gets
    Swapped him for a 100k pack straight away :D 350k wasted
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 16

That's why I didn't do it in FIFA 18 or and this one in FIFA 19. I only want Juve Legends who played for us. I'd rather use that 350k and add a bit more to get a Prime version that I want lol; even better use the 350k to complete a Prime ICON SBC that I want and I'll have 30 days to complete it. This is only great for those who pay FIFA points because they'll have spare high rated cards and spare coins.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4446 posts National Call-Up

That's why I didn't do it in FIFA 18 or and this one in FIFA 19. I only want Juve Legends who played for us. I'd rather use that 350k and add a bit more to get a Prime version that I want lol; even better use the 350k to complete a Prime ICON SBC that I want and I'll have 30 days to complete it. This is only great for those who pay FIFA points because they'll have spare high rated cards and spare coins.

TBF if I hadn't already done nedved he would have been ideal to go into that
  • RvN008
    344 posts Sunday League Hero

What do buying FIFA points have to do with this SBC?? If you change points for untradeable cards you might be right. I did it with untradeable cards, got Roberto Carlos whom I'm gonna put in a prime SBC in the future. Even your beloved Juve legends might need an icon in their upcoming prime SBC, this is a cheap way to get one, and you might even pull something worth keeping

• Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 16

TBF if I hadn't already done nedved he would have been ideal to go into that

I completed his Prime SBC yesterday thanks to the packs I saved for the promo.

Played 3-4 games with him. He feels great but sadly FIFA 19's player animations are broken so even when you successfully dribble they'll take the ball from you which they really need to fix in FIFA 20. Stabilize the dribbling which needs the player animations to be fixed. Some say it's the actual engine...no idea but they need to sort it out. Dribbling is not fun in this game because the broken player animations ruins it.

RvN008 wrote: »

What do buying FIFA points have to do with this SBC?? If you change points for untradeable cards you might be right. I did it with untradeable cards, got Roberto Carlos whom I'm gonna put in a prime SBC in the future. Even your beloved Juve legends might need an icon in their upcoming prime SBC, this is a cheap way to get one, and you might even pull something worth keeping

I already said it.

FIFA points= Spare high rated cards and spare coins.

You can easily afford the Base ICON Upgrade if you're a regular FP buyer.

I only need Juve ICONS so the odds are against me in this Base ICOn SBC and I only have 3 days to do it. I'd rather just do the Prime ICON SBC Juve legend that I need with a 30 day limit and if he requires an ICON then I can just do one of the cheap Prime ICON SBC's that doesn't require an ICON and I have 30 days to complete it so no rush.
  • lastfifa
    1695 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 16

You don't need points to finish it. If you play rivals,sb, and complete pack sbc's you must pull some 86,85,84.

Used players from my club i think they worth some 300k. Pulled Ronaldinho so im more than happy with this sbc.
  • hayhor1
    14290 posts Has That Special Something
    Did 1 for cheap, got laudrup, who I then used for nedved. Nedved is the real deal too.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 16
    lastfifa wrote: »

You don't need points to finish it. If you play rivals,sb, and complete pack sbc's you must pull some 86,85,84.

Used players from my club i think they worth some 300k. Pulled Ronaldinho so im more than happy with this sbc.

I dump the players I get from my rewards towards a Prime ICON SBC player who played for Juve. FIFA points would give me extra high rated players and extra coins that would easily let me complete a Base ICON SBC within a 3 day limit.

Even if I pull Ronaldinho just like you did I wouldn't be satisfied because he's an AC Milan legend (I only need Juve legends) who destroyed us a lot when we faced him so he gave me nightmares back in the day whenever we face AC Milan with him on the team. Same as Ronaldo when he played for Inter that dude just annoyed me lol he was so good he humiliated us.
  • Miklelin
    Ok we all got you are collecting Juve icons.
    But that doesn't mean everybody does. And from this point your statement is a total nonsense.
  • dregana08
    3897 posts National Call-Up
    lastfifa wrote: »

I dump the players I get from my rewards towards a Prime ICON SBC player who played for Juve. FIFA points would give me extra high rated players and extra coins that would easily let me complete a Base ICON SBC within a 3 day limit.

Even if I pull Ronaldinho just like you did I wouldn't be satisfied because he's an AC Milan legend (I only need Juve legends) who destroyed us a lot when we faced him so he gave me nightmares back in the day whenever we face AC Milan with him on the team. Same as Ronaldo when he played for Inter that dude just annoyed me lol he was so good he humiliated us.

Oh you're a Juventus fan? You should of said...
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Bergkamp
  • RvN008
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 16

RvN008 wrote: »

I already said it.

FIFA points= Spare high rated cards and spare coins.

You can easily afford the Base ICON Upgrade if you're a regular FP buyer.

Ah, so buying FIFA points means keeping all cards in your club? Always thought you can sell the players you pack.

In terms of this SBC you'd be better off play WL and Rivals to get some untradeables as their packworth is tens of euros each week
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Peleeee
  • LiamSully
    6076 posts Big Money Move
    Nakata

Can sit and rot in my club with his prime :s
  • Demon_reborn
    2704 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got stoichkov...... got him at rw but my Rb attacks more than he does.
  • TullyD
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lampard 🤦🏽‍♂️