BASE ICON SBC IS OUT NOW!!! POST YOUR PULLS HERE! If you care.

Comments

• lIlIlIlIlIl
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »
    Last year I got 85 Nigeria RM guesss who I got this year ? Not even joking this is rigged

Okocha looks great tbh -5* skills ,amazing dribbling

Oh yeah, having Okocha in your XI is great. One week into the game.

oh excuse me there are some non-tryhard people that don't have 30 million coins and can actually enjoy other good players than R9

Sk-rmklipp.png

Cool story though.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6428 posts Big Money Move
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Did it last night with pretty much all untradeables just for the sake of doing one
    FIFA-19-20190215212726.jpg

Never going to use him I already have Nedved and even if I didn't I doubt I would use that card

Respect Henry.

EA should have respected Henry and not give him such a crap card
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Last year I got 85 Nigeria RM guesss who I got this year ? Not even joking this is rigged

oh excuse me there are some non-tryhard people that don't have 30 million coins and can actually enjoy other good players than R9

Sk-rmklipp.png

Cool story though.

It depends how much he spent on the Icon SBC. If he did it for free using untradeables then it's not a bad card to have.
  • I want to do one but at the same time I don't. I have alot of untradeables etc but not sure if it's worth it tbh since we getting no prime sbcs.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Sk-rmklipp.png

Cool story though.

It depends how much he spent on the Icon SBC. If he did it for free using untradeables then it's not a bad card to have.

Not exactly free. It's called Opportunity cost.
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone Icon crafting for this SBC? If so how are you doing it?
  • RobBanner wrote: »

Yes @Futfanatic is
  • IAIK7
    Has1988 wrote: »
    I want to do one but at the same time I don't. I have alot of untradeables etc but not sure if it's worth it tbh since we getting no prime sbcs.

You'll get prime moment icon SBCs.
  • Has1988
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2019
    Has1988 wrote: »
    I want to do one but at the same time I don't. I have alot of untradeables etc but not sure if it's worth it tbh since we getting no prime sbcs.

You'll get prime moment icon SBCs.

Yeah only thing is it will cost loads.. And I'm not the one that sinks millions into sbcs.

Plus I'm unsure they will be getting released anytime soon
  • IAIK7

Sk-rmklipp.png

Cool story though.

Not exactly free. It's called Opportunity cost.

Depends on what value he put on those untradeables. If he had no intention of ever using them then it was worth it imo. That's if he did use untradeables.
  • SH4UN
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Never packed an icon so guessed this would be my best chance. Pack luck has been okay this week so thought why not.

Baby R9.

speechless.
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Jesus Neymar price drop to 430k and I bought him 2 weeks ago for 600k.

Considering I can't pack anything and I constantly lose coins I wonder should I even continue playing this game.
  • lucas
    4987 posts Big Money Move
    I'm not doing this........nope......ughhhh

I'm gonna get Litmanen or some BS

MUST...........RESIST...........

• Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    RobBanner wrote: »

First I burned through all the useless stuff in my club and put it through the 81-86 sbc. Then I started doing bpm for more bronzes to use in the 81-86 upgrade sbc, I sell what sells and buy non rare golds with that. So far so good, I think I can do the base icon sbc for my upgrade pulls + 150k now but I’m grinding a bit longer.
  • lucas
    4987 posts Big Money Move

First I burned through all the useless stuff in my club and put it through the 81-86 sbc. Then I started doing bpm for more bronzes to use in the 81-86 upgrade sbc, I sell what sells and buy non rare golds with that. So far so good, I think I can do the base icon sbc for my upgrade pulls + 150k now but I’m grinding a bit longer.

How long have you been doing it, might do it to
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    lucas wrote: »

Last night a couple hours, this morning maybe 1 hour, but I am speedy gonzalez with the companion, methodical and efficient. If you’re slow, don’t bother cause its boring as hell.
  • azza452
    1367 posts Professional
    Gonna do one of these, can anyone tell me the best and worst possible pulls on these?
  • IAIK7
    edited February 2019

Last night a couple hours, this morning maybe 1 hour, but I am speedy gonzalez with the companion, methodical and efficient. If you’re slow, don’t bother cause its boring as hell.

Have you had any decent pulls from the 81-86 SBC?
  • Headshrinker363
    5842 posts Big Money Move
    Blaster wrote: »
    20190216-122005.jpg

So happy

Another good pull. Is there a poll happening to see what average rating of base icon pull is @Futfanatic ?

Oh yeah I’ll make one later this weekend if nobody does it before me. I hate making threads on the same subjects and polls die easily, this is more of a chat thread

Your last poll didn’t die easy😂
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    One thing is certain lads; if this whole icon crafting shuffle was worthwhile - EA wouldn't let you do it. I'm certain you're better off trading casually than saving a small buck through tedious shenanigans.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Blaster wrote: »
    20190216-122005.jpg

So happy

Another good pull. Is there a poll happening to see what average rating of base icon pull is @Futfanatic ?

Oh yeah I’ll make one later this weekend if nobody does it before me. I hate making threads on the same subjects and polls die easily, this is more of a chat thread

Your last poll didn’t die easy😂

You’re right, over 650 votes, forum record. 83% negative on the optimus prime icons.

I think if I did that poll again now it would be worse 😂
  • Burchy
    1158 posts Professional

vrcxucvz.jpeg

:D:D:D:D
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    edited February 2019

Nothing usable but a few 86, 85, plenty of 84/83 and some IF’s that will save me 20k a piece, a OTW. Pretty good if I’m honest. Just got my first duplicate I can’t dump, 85 Laca, so I’m going to do the first part of the icon sbc.
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    Okocha is alright, should be fun with the skills.

Sucks more getting Makelele or Litmanen
  • IAIK7
    edited February 2019

Nothing usable but a few 86, 85, plenty of 84/83 and some IF’s that will save me 20k a piece, a OTW. Pretty good if I’m honest. Just got my first duplicate I can’t dump, 85 Laca, so I’m going to do the first part of the icon sbc.

Did my first one and got Verratti.
  • Beermoney
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Blanc. Not the worst, but not the best either.
  • mindm4ster
    5204 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019

Sk-rmklipp.png

Cool story though.

and your point is ?

it's still good card -nice try though

oh and

ca82713118b3965c212fea22e5b8b250.png
  • Boysie91
    11368 posts Has That Special Something
    nobody pulled eusebio? he is the god pull tbh out of all the base icons.

Definitely
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

Did my first one and got Verratti.

Nice one! I’m stuck, I need 1 chem to fit everything without buying a card but cant make it work.
  • Boysie91
    11368 posts Has That Special Something
    Beermoney wrote: »
    Blanc. Not the worst, but not the best either.

One of the best pulls you can get actually