Losing 6 or 7 WL matches when leading 2 goals until 70 min

Adrew
203 posts Sunday League Hero
It was just absolutely BS that I lost 6 or 7 matches that way (I am consistantly G2/3 player, but atm 11-15)

I could never come back from 2-goal down. So it is due to my ability or BS?

Comments

• BS
  • MadTopGun2012
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Always happen. WL is pre determined. I play the first 11 weekends... only played once in 2 months. Done with the BS
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just back luck mate. U think EA giving ur opponent a boost after 70th min.
  • Hey, after u go 2-0 up, dont u switch to a more defending formation?
  • thackattack
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its not really bs, you either get unlucky, found out or your players are knackered and hes taken advantage of that. Make some subs rather than having a bronze bench and go more defensive and keep the ball well which will make him come out and you can get the killer goal to end it.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    I had this in last 2 WL I played, about 50 odd games.. 7 WL losses winning 2-0....
  • number7rocky
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    Sometimes it can happen and its unavoidable, like when your 2-0 up and you concede a kick of goal, it's almost garunteed it will be 2-2 cough cough but if its happening that many times, it's 100% your own ability and game management
  • Nibbs66
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sub. Up.
  • SP300x
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cheated out of every game
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Man up, don't bottle it and learn how to hold a lead.

Or blame EA..
  • Adrew
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    Man up, don't bottle it and learn how to hold a lead.

Or blame EA..

How to hold a lead, mate? I have tried everything, from passing to the back to setting really ultra defensive line, or turning on the constant pressing mode.., but my CB or GK players at the last minute just pass the ball to the opponents in front of the open goal.

Please advise me how to do that? I would not enrirely blame EA’s BS but myself for not able to overcome. So my questions are:
    - which formations are best to hold a lead?
    - How to overcome the BS (passing a ball around would not be the good option due to BS)
    - Can I just attack (as a form of defence)

• BreezyE
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The comeback algorithm is real. And it's awful.
  • JURITO1000
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    I cant count how many times im dominating until 65-70 min and then my opponent score everything. I was raging always but i dont care anymore and just forget about it and go into the next game. Too many thing which game can decide without your input so just accept it
  • Adrew
    BreezyE wrote: »
    The comeback algorithm is real. And it's awful.

The problem that annoys me much is that I dont have a such comeback, so maybe due to my ability in playing (skill, shooting etc.) is not good enough?
  • number7rocky
    3985 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 16
    In Mario Kart it slows down the leader so the guys behind have more chance to catch up...maybe Maria Kart and fifa have something in common 😂 sometimes you can't stop the comeback especially if they make it 2-1,but like I said before if its happening that many times you need to look at yourself aswell
  • QuidoFrontiere
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Should be the tactics. When u press than at the end oppiste team may smash you...
  • Adrew
    Finally I managed to get G3 at the 29th match. This match was just so BS that the opponent was clear better than me and had 65% possession, he scored 1-0 at the 85th min and I had mine at 90th min. Then in the extra time I led 2-1, 3-2 and 4-3, he just scored every kick-off goal to level. I did win by penelties.

I was really not happy, mates, something was really wrong.
  • All I wanted to say is. Among the WL matches. There will be 3-4 matches come back from me or opponent. I think you just have to take it. After so many weeks. I think the come back algorithm is there but overall it fair to both side. That's what I experience.
  • Adrew
    alvchong wrote: »
    All I wanted to say is. Among the WL matches. There will be 3-4 matches come back from me or opponent. I think you just have to take it. After so many weeks. I think the come back algorithm is there but overall it fair to both side. That's what I experience.

Fully agreed, but just myself never ever had any come back from 2 goals down (yes, maybe I am just not good enough), especially this WL was so unfair to me. Anyway I managed to get G3, its ok
  • Fifas scripted that's why, I've played the weekend league this week had 5 games, peresic was marking sterling on my last one from a corner and sterling has out jumped him to score the winning header, in what world would sterling do that? I had 58% possession and 12 shots on target scored 1 goal, he has 2 on target and scored 2 with that ridiculous header, I've deleted the game of my console and will never buying another fifa again. They ban you speaking about scripting because they dont want their game to die. If it wasnt real, why would they ban or suspend peoples accounts for talking about it.
  • browney1888
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kdainty89 wrote: »
    Fifas scripted that's why, I've played the weekend league this week had 5 games, peresic was marking sterling on my last one from a corner and sterling has out jumped him to score the winning header, in what world would sterling do that? I had 58% possession and 12 shots on target scored 1 goal, he has 2 on target and scored 2 with that ridiculous header, I've deleted the game of my console and will never buying another fifa again. They ban you speaking about scripting because they dont want their game to die. If it wasnt real, why would they ban or suspend peoples accounts for talking about it.

im just back from a week ban for posting a EA advertisement where they fully admit/ boast about the computer doing it