FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Steph3998
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fulham got scanned today (source : Timothy Fosu-Mensah snapchat)
  • ElusiveJake
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    This would be great news other than the fact we know ea scan the pl every year. They do not however update most of the outdated ones so...
  • PabloEscobar
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They scan clubs from pl Every Year 😂 but what is the chance they Will update iT when a player got a scan custom they never Get a New one 😂only a few players did Get updated in years😂 And when fulham drop out pl they Will not even update Those Who now Get scanned 😂
  • PPerfect_CJ
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They still didn't put Nasri's real face back in and didn't even bother to add his 2D portrait with this patch.
  • Peanut2000
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They still didn't put Nasri's real face back in and didn't even bother to add his 2D portrait with this patch.

Wow
  • GlennMufc
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    Now patiently waiting for that la liga rescan
  • tommy_p_5
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    Limatheus wrote: »

From the Montreal website:
    "The Impact is just one of six MLS teams to go through this process with EA SPORTS for the upcoming FIFA 20 video game."
  • nao619
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Just done a squad update on XBOX and Sancho is there.
  • Moose Factory
    3738 posts National Call-Up
    nao619 wrote: »
    Just done a squad update on XBOX and Sancho is there.

Yes, I finally was able to enjoy his POTM card. It’s a quality scan, if only the last one we get this year. :'( Guess I’ll keep playing for another week.
  • GlennMufc
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Limatheus wrote: »

From the Montreal website:
    "The Impact is just one of six MLS teams to go through this process with EA SPORTS for the upcoming FIFA 20 video game."

Better do Atlanta for Barco. Highest potential player.
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    Juuuust a little bit of history repeating.

Fifa 20 will be just the same as Fifa 19 you can already tell. Same shocking behaviour with scans, same crap career mode and same in terms of general innovation - being there is none.

Guarantee Fifa 21 will offer some brand new gimmicks on PS5 similar to 'Living Worlds' with Fifa 14 and aaaaway we'll go again.
  • GlennMufc
    Anyone know the Montreal impact players in the pictures ? Apart from piatti
  • tommy_p_5
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Piatti and Urruti (both already scanned). I think the young lad is Choiniere and the one from behind is possibly the 'keeper, Bush?
  • GlennMufc
    Piatti and Urruti (both already scanned). I think the young lad is Choiniere and the one from behind is possibly the 'keeper, Bush?

Terrible lol
  • Peanut2000

Who wants to sniff this bush
  • tommy_p_5
    DC United are the second of the six MLS teams:
  • Instead of scanning European Teams that participate in UCL or UEL, they are scanning teams from usa........ that country that doesn't know who is Ronaldo or Messi. Can someone really explain what's in their head?
  • Altair14
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fantastic Sancho Face! Finally!

Thanks EA! Come on i want more more more face in future.
  • GlennMufc
    I am worried about this la liga rescan I don't think we will get one
  • Duil
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    MLS and EPL horrible teams kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is only the PES change from 8 to 16 directions to the player's move bye bye FIFA.
  • GlennMufc
    edited February 16
    It's like Deja vu . Same **** every year . If career mode is the same in fifa 20 they can F%$K right off
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    MLS can do one. And to think they forced the MLS on us in fifa 18 with the Journey

And now they continue to scan that retirement league

Convince me all you like but the MLS will never be a good league

The main injury concern in that league is players having a bad hip..oh and their cup draws are done in the form of bingo! :D
  • Pwalie86
    1336 posts Professional
    It's like Deja vu . Same **** every year . If career mode is the same in fifa 20 they can F%$K right off

Which basically means I'll buy it because PES is so poor apart from updated faces.

It really is the same every year. It usually starts with players on Instagram showing pics of their scan sessions and we just move on from there. Poor career mode yet again as most likely they're bringing in a new mode as rumours suggest.
  • Peanut2000
    edited February 16
    Ea updating a starhead is like Ozil having a good game, very rare but you’ve just gotta appreciate it when it happens. There’s still some greatness there’s it’s just when they can be arsed to show it.
  • JodyJags
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Patsche wrote: »
    Why the rage about scanning the teams in the MLS? We got wonderful scans due to this. Phonzy Davies, Miguel Almiron, Josef Martinez or Tyler Adams for example. I also liked the scan of some J-League players. Of course the big teams in Europe would be better, but instead of raging against that scans you should appreciate that they are done at all. Every scan is holy. :D

You must be new here...
  • Alaily
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JodyJags wrote: »
    Patsche wrote: »
    Why the rage about scanning the teams in the MLS? We got wonderful scans due to this. Phonzy Davies, Miguel Almiron, Josef Martinez or Tyler Adams for example. I also liked the scan of some J-League players. Of course the big teams in Europe would be better, but instead of raging against that scans you should appreciate that they are done at all. Every scan is holy. :D

You must be new here...

It’s clearly obvious