Official POTM/SBC INVESTING THREAD (Dual reason IF investing)

Comments

• hiya
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    nah, no pack but costs 30k from scratch and the cheapest 89 is 50k.
  • Tommygunn
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    hiya wrote: »
    nah, no pack but costs 30k from scratch and the cheapest 89 is 50k.

Yeh but 89 rated mls American goalie isn’t exactly prime link material
  • hiya
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    can link to 85 zlatan for a bit of chem.
    usually the 86+ teams only need 50-60 chem.

always can have a few players on none.
  • munchie63
    2864 posts Fans' Favourite
    apologies if slow onto this lads but Illaramendi is selling BIN for 9k this morning
  • Dom1878
    54 posts Park Captain
    Annoying the Howard SBC is MLS and it's not a Flashback, but fully worth it none the less. Going into my PL team despite no chemistry!
  • Poolstu123
    720 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JDub wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    Gone in heavy on Carlos Eduardo. Brazilian and only 12750 last night. Should rise to at least 17k going off other 81 IFs

@russfred
    Great spot mate, went balls deep when I saw this and is paying off nicely already. Cheers bud

No worries 👍🏼. What you selling them for? I’m waiting for them to rise to 17k ish

All between 16-17k and all gone, justvinder a mill profit mate so nice one.
    Tag me next time you spot one of these pls haha

You had between 300-400 of these cards?

Yep! In big on inform Campana now, already risen a bit to just over 15k hoping he gets to 17-18k. Best case scenario he catches the rest of the 82s up to around 19-20k
  • pizzasodafries
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone else invest lots of coins in OTW players? Should I still hold onto the cards or sell off and call it a loss
  • pizzasodafries
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very quiet here, thankfully I still held onto my otw cards. What are the ceiling for the 81 otw that have risen to 27k?
  • Pikandel
    1109 posts Professional
    Very quiet here, thankfully I still held onto my otw cards. What are the ceiling for the 81 otw that have risen to 27k?

Depends on which 81 it is, Richarlison for example will probably get a winter upgrade so I think he’ll rise.
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 13
    Mmmm interesting, today EA lowered all German informs price ranges by 15-20k.

I have a feeling that they don’t want investors to make too many coins on Friday when they will release bundes potm.....
    Post edited by Iconman36 on
  • tatadwader
    2406 posts Fans' Favourite
    definitely worth doing howard.

also i think it's worth doing cech for 100k. you get a 91 rated card and 80k worth of packs.
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    edited February 13
    tatadwader wrote: »

also i think it's worth doing cech for 100k. you get a 91 rated card and 80k worth of packs.

Second this.
  • Poolstu123
    720 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 13
    tatadwader wrote: »

Cech done!
    Roll on Friday
  • chokosc
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone put an eye on Newcastle Jets? Seems like they could be the new Utrecht as they only have on GK and one ST
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    chokosc wrote: »
    Anyone put an eye on Newcastle Jets? Seems like they could be the new Utrecht as they only have on GK and one ST

Nah nowhere near enough interest in the league SBC unfortunately. If they were going to skyrocket they would have already done so.

With how many bronze players they have too, everyone's got loyalty on a handful of their players and can compete the SBC easily. Utrecht is predominantly silver and even with loyalty you 100% have to use 2 of the three CB/one RB who are already extinct
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    They should update that SBC with 2 bricks at CB.
  • Tommygunn
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

Or up the price like they did with I think it was Lille last year
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

Or up the price like they did with I think it was Lille last year

You mightn't have seen but they've already have upped the price ranges, they're anywhere from 25-35k and still extinct. That tells me the issue isn't their price, but their supply which is clearly insufficient for how many people want to get Dumfries.

@Zv1k0's suggestion is roughly what EA really need to do. They've changed SBC requirements before - if they're unable to brick slot, just simply change the requirements to 9 Utrecht players / 11 Eredivisie players which is what we've seen in other league SBCs in the past.

This is really poor from EA, it's been weeks without a proper fix. I feel for guys wasting hours trying to snipe these CB/RB cards as this Dumfries is actually great too
  • hiya
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    i'm holding.

a few japanese players went to 80-100k price range increase last year!
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    hiya wrote: »
    i'm holding.

a few japanese players went to 80-100k price range increase last year!

Yeah I do remember that Albirex or whatever it was, madness. There was a Brazilian CAM who went up to 60-70k at one stage, and you didn't even need him in the SBC.
  • hiya
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    yeah, pretty vague memory of it but when i came to completing it i had something like 3 spare.
    the CAM a RB and another.
    think i sold all 3 for about 130k (and still did the SBC)

i'm not against playing games / getting loyalty though (i think people forget that).
    you could get loyalty on benevento and sell an extra CB for 30k as well last year.

i'm sure there were lots of others too.
  • michael15172211
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    sell IF Reus before icons drop on friday to be safe
  • raul7kiev
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    all Leverkuzen and Dusseldorf golds 3+ now
  • reidabalda
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    raul7kiev wrote: »

Why is this?
  • raul7kiev
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    reidabalda wrote: »
    raul7kiev wrote: »

Why is this?

MM and everyone save their packs for evening
  • maximilson
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wow 81-86 upgrade looks decent? Bpm and 2k max / sbc for a 81+ gold card. Ill take it.
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    maximilson wrote: »
    Wow 81-86 upgrade looks decent? Bpm and 2k max / sbc for a 81+ gold card. Ill take it.

Absolutely worth it. Gonna be a big week of spamming BPM, as you say it's roughly 1.5k plus bronzes, which you can keep replenishing through bronze packs.

Unfortunately no normal prime icon SBCs for the rest of the year, so I do question whether the base icon upgrade is specifically worth grinding towards - however the future icon moment SBCs could well require icons and I can't imagine they'd be that much more expensive given their minimal upgrades over the primes
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 16
    Well well well I shut the doubters yet again. League SBC's for Premier League and EFL League SBC's players has been added.

I wasn't exactly on point but I saw where it was going and nobody believed it.

I've been saying each League SBC's will have different players from the player pick down the line when the first 2 League SBC's came out when we learned that they're player picks and look at them now adding players for the League SBC's.

Hulk for the Chinese League will be added so prepare your chinese league players if you haven't already.

9gmeIcF.png

EE1iCub.png

FWz6ZLf.png

ax4UbgD.png

February 15, 2019

Nujrd4k.png
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Everything is pure speculation. This whole entire thread is pure speculation. None of us know exactly what EA will do unless they announce it, otherwise nothing is for certain.

Sometimes we get things right, sometimes we don't. The point of this thread is to help everybody make coins through investing and being efficient utilising SBCs, not about who happened to be right about something they said 3 months ago - that didn't make anybody any coins.

Back on topic, a little heads up for you guys who happen to have a few FUT swaps lying around - if you're not interested in any of the actual players, you can get an 84 IF Batshuayi for just 4 swap cards, which might be useful saving you around 20-25k on the current icon SBCs
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 16
    Stevie_G wrote: »
    Everything is pure speculation. This whole entire thread is pure speculation. None of us know exactly what EA will do unless they announce it, otherwise nothing is for certain.

Sometimes we get things right, sometimes we don't. The point of this thread is to help everybody make coins through investing and being efficient utilising SBCs, not about who happened to be right about something they said 3 months ago - that didn't make anybody any coins.

Back on topic, a little heads up for you guys who happen to have a few FUT swaps lying around - if you're not interested in any of the actual players, you can get an 84 IF Batshuayi for just 4 swap cards, which might be useful saving you around 20-25k on the current icon SBCs

As soon as they released the first 2 League SBC's we learned that they're player picks and repeatable.

I started saying FIFA 19's League SBC's will be dynamic because they're player picks and repeatable in October, a month after the game is released.

I took what EA released and put my educated conclusion on it and nobody believed it. I happened to be right. There's no speculation. I just made sense of the first league sbc idea they put out for FIFA 19 which is a player pick league sbc and making it repeatable so I put an educated conclusion on it because it made sense but clearly nobody wanted to believe it.

An opinion is an opinion. Take it and leave it. Don't bash someone's opinion. You can simply move on if you don't like the opinion but clearly nobody wanted to move on and started quoting me and attacking me.

Same goes to you Stevie G, you don't like my opinion then don't quote me or talk about me. Move on and be on topic. Don't give me that "Back on topic" and continue saying what you wanted to say. When you quote or talk about me me I'll quote back.
    Post edited by Lambo91 on