The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• Flamstead
    3404 posts National Call-Up
    Mellark wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Thauvin extinct @Flamstead

Sometimes its so easy

But why... there must be 100 different ways to do it cheaper without Thauvin... I'm grateful for the people that believe they need him, but I will never understand them.

Thauvin is because of Marseille links gives easy chems for certain SBC formations with other Marseille players like Balotelli, Payet, Strootman. Plus you can also put him at RB for 5 chem when next to Rami and Luiz Gustavo if it's a CAM formation like 4231 or 4222.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

Sometimes its so easy

Nice little earner for such a quick turnaround. Gonna throw some of that cash into la liga silver's for the hard teams - with the new refresh coming up it's very possible they might add a desirable high rated in.

Utrecht silver's and Cardiff silver's are silly prices atm, same could happen for the la liga ones.

Watch out with the la liga investment, last year they upgraded a lot of silvers to non-rare gold. Is there any info available?
  • Idek
    15959 posts World Class
    Thauvin's price always goes crazy for sbc's
  • Mellark
    75 posts Park Captain
    Idek wrote: »

I feel a bit stupid for not knowing this lol.

How do you people think about investing in 83's for 850-1200 (depending on gk or outfield player). I feel they can be useful for the OTW SBC's. They were around 2.8K last year, so I'm hoping they go up to 2k this year. Does that sound reasonable?
  • Flamstead

Sometimes its so easy

Nice little earner for such a quick turnaround. Gonna throw some of that cash into la liga silver's for the hard teams - with the new refresh coming up it's very possible they might add a desirable high rated in.

Utrecht silver's and Cardiff silver's are silly prices atm, same could happen for the la liga ones.

Watch out with the la liga investment, last year they upgraded a lot of silvers to non-rare gold. Is there any info available?

Yeah true that. Ill grab just a couple from each.
  • Flamstead

How do you people think about investing in 83's for 850-1200 (depending on gk or outfield player). I feel they can be useful for the OTW SBC's. They were around 2.8K last year, so I'm hoping they go up to 2k this year. Does that sound reasonable?

Of course. The only reason I don't bother with those measurements much is the listing process.

Always think about potential flashback SBCs when picking up random 83s - you might just strike gold by accident.
  • Alex_cr
    5807 posts Big Money Move

I got a Draxler for 700 coins. At some point you’re going to at least double your money and everything else is a bit pricey at the minute. Only problem is you’re going to take your whole TP to make any money at all.
  • Idek
    15959 posts World Class
    The ups and downs of these OTW's have been funny, down under 20k again, I just bought one for 16k cos you can't lose much and the sbc is pretty much guaranteed to be happening
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone know why Bernardo Silva UCL is still rated 85? Should've been upgraded to 87, right?
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    Alex_cr wrote: »

I got a Draxler for 700 coins. At some point you’re going to at least double your money and everything else is a bit pricey at the minute. Only problem is you’re going to take your whole TP to make any money at all.

83’s are dirt cheap. I was buying Banega for 700-800 on bid all day. Sitting on about 600 of him in unassigned. Easy 300k profit if I wanted to list him at 1,300 BIN right now but I’ll wait for a new SBC
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    The ups and downs of these OTW's have been funny, down under 20k again, I just bought one for 16k cos you can't lose much and the sbc is pretty much guaranteed to be happening

Why only one?
  • Shaz2018x
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any investment tips? Got 250-300k

Thanks
  • Flamstead
    Otw cards sub 20k
  • Kvkortrijk19
    1164 posts Professional
    RobBanner wrote: »
    Anyone know why Bernardo Silva UCL is still rated 85? Should've been upgraded to 87, right?

Yeah same question here
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    RobBanner wrote: »

Yeah same question here

His gold card didn't get upgraded
  • DeanoZoff
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    Wow this thread has been reborn.

Was a graveyard for ages
  • Flamstead
    Motm Di Maria just been released. Hope you held some of the Angel back @Futfanatic
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    edited February 2019
    Motm Di Maria just been released. Hope you held some of the Angel back @Futfanatic

Mmm just woke up, that’s good way to start the day, he’ll go extinct. Yes, I still have 110 @Flamstead 🥳
  • Lupri
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Otw cards sub 20k

New otw?
  • Flamstead
    Lupri wrote: »
    Otw cards sub 20k

New otw?

That's what I've gone for hoping ea do an sbc for the winter ones.

It's risky though but everything else is inflated like mad.
  • llcg04
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah i got me a few clyne and boudebouz otw. You could get them for 12-13 k yesterday. Clyne is already at 17k and i guess he will rise even more when bournemouth plays.

Also a few morata for under 20k.
  • ml1dch
    1531 posts Play-Off Hero
    Laporte's already rising swiftly, but 50k for a French, Premier League, 87 rated fullback is pretty impossible to lose money on.
  • mp74
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    90+ Nif are on the move. Anyone knows why?
  • Flamstead
    Expected Prime moments icon SBCs
  • Idek
    15959 posts World Class
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Why only one?

No coins left right now to buy any more lol
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Why only one?

No coins left right now to buy any more lol

That would be a good reason lol
  • lucas
    4987 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2019
    Can somebody maybe make a cheap futbin solution with sif finnbogason?
    For the 86 icon squad
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    Otw cards sub 20k

New otw?

Risk VS. reward is (Was?) pretty good though, since the OTW SBCs are pretty much confirmed. Last year it was 82 rating+OTW for the untradeable IIRC.

That said I bought mine at <17k, so, not much to lose there. Was too busy listing my cards when they were cheaper :#
  • Flamstead
    Joe wrote: »
    Otw cards sub 20k

New otw?

Risk VS. reward is (Was?) pretty good though, since the OTW SBCs are pretty much confirmed. Last year it was 82 rating+OTW for the untradeable IIRC.

That said I bought mine at <17k, so, not much to lose there. Was too busy listing my cards when they were cheaper :#

Aye, I'm pretty confident it will drop but I don't want people blaming me for their failed investments so it's better to put a little disclaimer!

• Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    Joe wrote: »
    Otw cards sub 20k

New otw?

Aye, I'm pretty confident it will drop but I don't want people blaming me for their failed investments so it's better to put a little disclaimer!

Haha fair enough.