Absolutely livid! Coins deleted from account

PeeGeeBee
38 posts Last Pick at the Park
Hi, can anyone put me in touch with a community manager or someone who can resolve disputes? The EA limes are closed now.

I came home from a meal with my wife to find 8 million coins removed from my account and a warning that i had RECEIVED coins illegitimately.

Last week i spent 4m worth of coins on Kepa for 1.3k coins each in anticipation of an 83 rated repeatable totw sbc.

Sold them all for 2.5-3.5k over a three day period when the cech sbc dropped.

I ended up with 8m coins and anticipating the OTW sbc and german potm this weekend i bought 1.8m coins worth of Hradecky for 3.2k and sold them all today for 5.4-6.5k

I did the petr cech sbc while out and came home to find ALL 8.2m coins GONE and a warning from EA.

If EA look at my account they will see I have NEVER transferred coins from or to another account. NONE of the kepa or hradecky were bought or sold for max bins. And through this entire fifa i have never bought or sold a player for max bin!!!

Im shocked and disgusted and want to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Comments

• browney1888
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    happened to me but they didnt wipe coins they banned me from transfer market

u will get no help here or anywhere else to be honest

make against with the tos team and they will just send u automated generic emails but not do a thing

ive stopped playing now and wont be playing again as i dont mind getting banned ect as there should be ways to stop cheating but when ive been wrongly banned there has to be some sort of appeal system that u can actually deal with the people who can change things as customer services cant do a thing
  • RadioShaq
    15195 posts Moderator
    You need to contact support through the ea help site.
  • PeeGeeBee
    You just back out of the screen that says you have unassigned items and it lets you buy more... The game lets you have as many unassigned items as you want
  • RA22Y
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 15
    You bought 3,077 of Kepa? 🐂💩
  • PeeGeeBee
    Yep 4m worth of kepas. And EA will be able to see each and every one of them on their system!!

All bought from thousands of different accounts at 1.3-1.6k each.

ZERO kepa or Hradecky purchased above market value
  • DicaniosGod
    5327 posts Big Money Move
    The EA Limes won’t help you!! Maybe try the EA Lemons?? 😆
  • Guvnor
    1138 posts Professional
    Even if you where coin buying or not those coins are gone for good, it will hurt, suck it up, start again or play something else. Absolutely no chance of getting coins back.
  • DUVAL
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Look at poor trader
  • Markman007
    2783 posts Fans' Favourite
    Buying and selling that many of one player is going to get your account flagged, especially if they are selling for the same price. I see it happen a lot on the forums. Better to diversify investments.
  • PeeGeeBee
    Sorry Guvnor but i cant accept that they can just remove my coins for using the market EXACTLY as intended.

Like i said.. all those players were bought at the lowest end of the market value and obviously from many many different accounts.

I have never paid max bin OR bid for a player. I always buy lowest BIN so there isnt a single account I have taken multiple players from or a player that i have ever bought over value.

Its ridiculous!
  • PeeGeeBee
    Markman007 wrote: »
    Buying and selling that many of one player is going to get your account flagged, especially if they are selling for the same price. I see it happen a lot on the forums. Better to diversify investments.

If that is true then fair enough but there is NOTHING in their TOS that says you cannot purchase multiple of a single player when trading.

They even specifically ALLOW you to purchase thousands of the same player and keep them in your unassigned pile. No questions asked, no limit, as many as you want
  • dabeags
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    The coins are gone unless you legit want to fight it and hire a lawyer. Probably cost as much as it would just to buy fifapoints, and by the time you get them back the game will almost be over.

It’s despicable, but EA has their auto coin wipe/ban algorythm and if you trip it you are screwed and they just ignore you after that.
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Email CEO

He obviously won’t read it but apparently when you do that, someone from higher management will look at your account and help you out

These automated bans are disgusting as human employees don’t actually look at it, to make matters even worse, when you complain to EA chat they NEVER look at it and just respond with a generic automated response

It’s unbelievable really
  • BigEneh
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    PeeGeeBee wrote: »
    Yep 4m worth of kepas. And EA will be able to see each and every one of them on their system!!

You have thoushands of diffent accounts, even though at this stage of the game you need to have a copy of FIFA connected to be able to use the market? This is BS on so many levels. You broke the ToS in one way or another. Dont tell me you never transfered coins between your many ”thousands” of accounts.

• Markman007
    2783 posts Fans' Favourite
    Markman007 wrote: »

If that is true then fair enough but there is NOTHING in their TOS that says you cannot purchase multiple of a single player when trading.

They even specifically ALLOW you to purchase thousands of the same player and keep them in your unassigned pile. No questions asked, no limit, as many as you want

I’m not disagreeing with you, but that’s just how it is unfortunately. Their automated system flags people for legit trading all the time. Trading thousands of the same player makes you look like a bot and more likely to get flagged.
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    dabeags wrote: »
    The coins are gone unless you legit want to fight it and hire a lawyer. Probably cost as much as it would just to buy fifapoints, and by the time you get them back the game will almost be over.

It’s despicable, but EA has their auto coin wipe/ban algorythm and if you trip it you are screwed and they just ignore you after that.

Not necessarily. If OP is serious about getting his coins back, he can get a resolution through a binding arbitration.

EAs TOS claim they will pay for this if OP is unable to do so
  • Boozad
    985 posts Professional
    edited February 15
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    You need to contact support through the ea help site.

Absolute joke of a site. When I used Squad Builder on the Man Utd League SBC it swapped out Romero for De Gea without me noticing and I submitted him unwittingly. Do you think I could get in touch about it? No, I just got taken round in circles up to some automated screen that had nothing to do with my issue. I emailed, put in tickets, you name it, I did it. I'll let you guess whether I got an answer or not.

At the time he was a 200k card that I lost through no real fault of my own and EA couldn't give a ****, in fact they actively try and stop you from contacting them. So with that in mind I'd offer that that's the worst advice you could give behind EA sending people here for help.
  • oldboiler
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    On the positive side you have a wife, and one who actually eats meals instead of dieting, which is more than 99% of people who EA direct to these forums.

Give up,8 million or 8 coins, outside of trading or the thrill of beating the system and packing something, the game is garbage, spend more time with the wife
  • Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 15
    price manipulation deserves a ban imo
  • dabeags
    Zakury wrote: »
    Love to see these threads, you price manipulate the market and wonder why you get banned LOL

That’s nonsense, he isn’t manipulating the market.

If he had 80 million coins and was making some card extinct then yes, he’d be manuipulating.

• Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 15
    Love to see these threads, you price manipulate the market and wonder why you get banned LOL

If he had 80 million coins and was making some card extinct then yes, he’d be manuipulating.

@dabeags obviously EA disagree? he's price-fixing so hard that his account is flagged for coin buying lol of course it's toxic for the economy
  • dabeags

@dabeags obviously EA disagree? he's price-fixing so hard that his account is flagged for coin buying lol of course it's toxic for the economy

Objectively, no they don’t agree. If they did he would have been banned for price fixing/manipulation and not explicitly stated reason of “receiving coins”

• Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero

No one will buy a card if it’s priced too high. Supply/demand sets the price, ‘traders’ capitalise on price movements
  • PeeGeeBee
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Not good to see honest traders banned, but be under no illusion, the game does not intentionally let you have an unlimited stock of cards. You use a glitch to get around rules put in place to gain that amount of cards.

There is no glitch... It says do you have unassigned items...

You press B and it says, back out and deal with them later.

It cant be a glitch if EA themselves give you a message asking if you want to back ouy and leave them unassigned.

I could understand if you were only allowed to have say 20 of a specific player in your account and i was using some trick to get a lot more of him, but i used the only process EA have put in place for dealing with multiple items lol
  • PeeGeeBee

If there are hundreds of thousand of kepa on the market at 2.5k... and i sell mine at 2.5k... you consider that price fixing!?!?!

Okaaaaay lol
  • PeeGeeBee
    BigEneh wrote: »

You have thoushands of diffent accounts, even though at this stage of the game you need to have a copy of FIFA connected to be able to use the market? This is BS on so many levels. You broke the ToS in one way or another. Dont tell me you never transfered coins between your many ”thousands” of accounts.

I have ONE account dude... Just one.
  • Sterve
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I feel for you mate but i suspect you are in for a long road that most likely ends in disappointment.