RIP

Comments

  • Coderood
    1916 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2019
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Explain this @EA_Andy . I've been saving for gullit so now what?
    Buy one tradeable from the market?

    Dont be stupid. He has like many others including me paid more then 1 mil coins for ICONS like Nakata and Baresi to prepare for this. EA should give us answers
  • Amdp9
    4884 posts Big Money Move
    @Lambo91 we need your input here
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    Coderood wrote: »
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Explain this @EA_Andy . I've been saving for gullit so now what?
    Buy one tradeable from the market?

    Dont be stupid. He has like many others including me paid more then 1 mil coins for ICONS like Nakata and Baresi to prepare for this. EA should give us answers

    You paid more than a millions coins for them 2? Wow.
  • Zambo9
    5791 posts Big Money Move
    Coderood wrote: »
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Explain this @EA_Andy . I've been saving for gullit so now what?
    Buy one tradeable from the market?

    Dont be stupid. He has like many others including me paid more then 1 mil coins for ICONS like Nakata and Baresi to prepare for this. EA should give us answers
    That’s the problem with this community imo, people are so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up that they will try everything just to save some coins. Ok they are difficult to obtain but that’s a game and not an online trading simulator
  • Coderood
    1916 posts Fans' Favourite
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Coderood wrote: »
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    Explain this @EA_Andy . I've been saving for gullit so now what?
    Buy one tradeable from the market?

    Dont be stupid. He has like many others including me paid more then 1 mil coins for ICONS like Nakata and Baresi to prepare for this. EA should give us answers

    You paid more than a millions coins for them 2? Wow.

    Icons LIKE Nakata and Baresi. Were do you see me saying those 2 combined? For ICONS like Gullit you needed 3 ICONS. 3 together is more then 1 mil coins
  • Messi181
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What's going on?
  • Cphilly13
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys it says there wont be any more individual prime icon sbcs... doesnt mean they wont release group ones like at the start...
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wait wait but if they come out with the Moments prime icon SBC's, we can put our baby (or whatever icons) in that one right?

    I have a icon that is weak and i was saving it for a good prime icon sbc, so please don't tell me we are stuck with our icons.
  • Clancy
    8445 posts League Winner
    Messi181 wrote: »
    What's going on?

    Well that's the question, isn't it
  • MayJ44
    55 posts Park Captain
    The answer says plan for Individual Icon SBCs, I reckon they’ll just be part of sets again.
  • Dzd8MP3X4AAPotO.jpg:large
  • Messi181
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cphilly13 wrote: »
    Guys it says there wont be any more individual prime icon sbcs... doesnt mean they wont release group ones like at the start...

    Where does it say this?
  • RandomLhama83
    10100 posts Has That Special Something
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    IMG-20190215-181633.png

    thats wat happens when ppl keep blabbin on about "" ban FP points"" ... had ppl kept there trap shut ea would not have gone this route... the community vs ea.. guess wat, ea wins everytime... they hold the power. whether we like it or not.

    You do realise that it isn't the players that are going to ban FPs and it's actually governments involved here?

    weve alrdy been over this bro, will agree to disagree here. leave it there.
  • Momus
    1835 posts Play-Off Hero
    JaySnake wrote: »
    Dzd8MP3X4AAPotO.jpg:large

    No that’s so sh*t ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this game
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    No prime icon SBCs but there will be Optimus Prime Icon SBCs.

    Your fodder is safe
  • Zambo9
    5791 posts Big Money Move
    Time to buy Prime Ronaldinho from the market fellas
  • ZiggieTTU
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The crazy crazy rating inflation this year has made some aspects of the new prime prime icons reasonable, TOTY, FS, RTTF, HL shouldn’t be better than icons.

    EA should give us more info on future icon SBC’s as investing time and 400k worth of coins for a lottery ticket that can’t be upgraded is ridiculous.
  • Cphilly13
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Messi181 wrote: »
    Cphilly13 wrote: »
    Guys it says there wont be any more individual prime icon sbcs... doesnt mean they wont release group ones like at the start...

    Where does it say this?

    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-19/ultimate-team/news/fut-19-winter-refresh?utm_campaign=fifa19_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_winter-refresh-tw-150219&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=56711&ts=1550254873747

    Look under the part where it asks about prime sbcs and it says they dont have plans to release INDIVIDUAL sbcs for prime icons
  • Clancy
    8445 posts League Winner
    Momus wrote: »
    JaySnake wrote: »
    Dzd8MP3X4AAPotO.jpg:large

    No that’s so sh*t **** this game

    wait, what? So you have to aquire a prime icon, through SBC or market, just to submit into a Prime Moment Icon SBC for another couple million coins?
  • MUFC_420
    2698 posts Fans' Favourite
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    IMG-20190215-181633.png

    thats wat happens when ppl keep blabbin on about "" ban FP points"" ... had ppl kept there trap shut ea would not have gone this route... the community vs ea.. guess wat, ea wins everytime... they hold the power. whether we like it or not.

    You do realise that it isn't the players that are going to ban FPs and it's actually governments involved here?

    weve alrdy been over this bro, will agree to disagree here. leave it there.

    You just aren't getting it mate I've tried explaining the whole situation but you still think it's the players that are getting FPs banned :D

    You're way off the mark here.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Momus wrote: »
    JaySnake wrote: »
    Dzd8MP3X4AAPotO.jpg:large

    No that’s so sh*t **** this game

    2jvbh5ypdn43.png

    Give me his moments sbc now.
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    edited February 2019
    7-D9-CD624-B064-4-D2-E-8-A61-9-BD56-DBC8835.jpg
    So not even all prime icon moments will have prime icon moment sbcs, meaning there will probably be ‘prime’ icons who won’t get an SBC at all this year.
    And added to that you have to turn in the same icon (so Cruyff for Cruyff, not Nakata + Baresi + Owen for Cruyff).
    Also we don’t know if you need to turn in the prime version in the prime moments sbc, or if any version would do. If any version would be enough this would mean the baby icons of for example R9 would go through the roof, because they would be eligible for the prime moment icon sbc.

    Honestly I’m glad I only did Rijkaard and didn’t prepare for any other sbcs by getting more ‘cheap’ primes, and I’m even more glad that Apex Legends is released because my god I hate what EA is doing to fifa.
  • Dzd9crBWoAELbfu.jpg

    And now they are saying this....I really think they don't even know themselves
  • Sterve
    748 posts Semi-Pro
    Zaro tweeted that we are still getting icon sbcs. Just prime moments now
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    JaySnake wrote: »
    Dzd9crBWoAELbfu.jpg

    And now they are saying this....I really think they don't even know themselves

    Panic selling blanc
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    They’re all over the place, Jesus Christ just say what’s going on and don’t make it this difficult.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up
    Way to poke the hornets nest, EA.

    Another job well done. *cough*
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    So base icons are still needed in the future?
  • Navraat
    3672 posts National Call-Up
    @EA_Andy will you be able to submit baby cruyff for Prime Moments Cruyff?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Somebody buy my blanc before he crashes again
Sign In or Register to comment.