NIF Ronaldo

When is the best time to buy him today? Just now or wait till he is announced in TOTW? Struggling here any help would me much appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    Probably this evening after the new TOTW is available.
  • I was thinking before as his NIF won't be available in packs but I'm not sure, I'm not the best at timing when to buy players im always taking a loss on players :( lol
  • Mishka
    1819 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    GTM_88 wrote: »
    I was thinking before as his NIF won't be available in packs but I'm not sure, I'm not the best at timing when to buy players im always taking a loss on players :( lol

well you think too much ... soon fifa 15 ends. buy ronaldo and enjoy the game
  • Mishka wrote: »
    I was thinking before as his NIF won't be available in packs but I'm not sure, I'm not the best at timing when to buy players im always taking a loss on players :( lol

Yeah good advice its only a game I suppose so might as well try him
  • Kiid
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mishka wrote: »

Well, soon...atleast another 6 months
  • ha032742
    35219 posts Moderator
    edited April 2015

Not everyone who plays FIFA checks the forums in order to know that FIF Ronaldo is incoming, so when the new TOTW announcement appears in game, I predict there'll be an influx of NIF Ronaldos as people panic sell at min cap for at least the first few hours.
  • jdsmith1966
    885 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2015
    Whether they check the forums or not anyone with half a brain will know he's going to be in this weeks TOTW that said i hope you're right i'm stuck in work till 6 but i think i'll buy him when i get home..5 million or thereabouts would do me :smiley:
  • Managed to pick him up for 5.2 million wasnt fresh unfortunately but had hunter card on him at least. So that's not too bad