SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    @Sykesy

How much is that bank balance going down by tonight then.....

If the leaks are true then I’m scared. Max I want to spend is 50 but if I wait till Saturday night could potentially get 12k.... You investing into the black hole?
  • Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    I have a wee feeling we may see the base Icon SBCs this evening. Have managed to trade up to 800k this week just in case.
  • fergoosee
    12273 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    I have a wee feeling we may see the base Icon SBCs this evening. Have managed to trade up to 800k this week just in case.

have heard this also
  • PintOfMagennis
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    fustrating start to WL, played aubamayang 6/7 games. Sitting 4-3 so gonna be another week settling for gold 3 :)
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    Sykesy wrote: »
    @Sykesy

If the leaks are true then I’m scared. Max I want to spend is 50 but if I wait till Saturday night could potentially get 12k.... You investing into the black hole?

Won £600 last week, got 12k waiting for tonight.

100% happening, it’s been added to the code last night.
  • Hibee
    @Sykesy

Oh really. Didn’t know that. Just seemed like the right time to me.
  • Sykesy
    @Sykesy

Icon prices surely drop after this?

Nedved magic moment card 92 CAM. That’s making me want to do his sbc even more now. Not a chance I’ll afford it off market but sbc version is always achievable
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    @Sykesy

Yeah mate, seen it last night on Twitter from that FUT Watch account.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    @Sykesy

Icon prices surely drop after this?

Nedved magic moment card 92 CAM. That’s making me want to do his sbc even more now. Not a chance I’ll afford it off market but sbc version is always achievable

A very nice card that would be.
  • Hibee
    @Sykesy

Yeah mate, seen it last night on Twitter from that FUT Watch account.

Fingers crossed. My pack luck this year has been dreadful though so will probably pull that Petit LB card 3 times! I pulled Pele in one last year.
  • Sykesy
    Sold Bobby Moore for 470k he was 430 last night? I assumed icon prices would drop not the opposite.

Loan Nedved complete. Using Mbappe to play CAM. Nakata will get traded for Nedved if this team plays as good as it looks. Hoping prices go down with lightening rounds later
  • Hibee
    Sold Bobby Moore for 470k he was 430 last night? I assumed icon prices would drop not the opposite.

Loan Nedved complete. Using Mbappe to play CAM. Nakata will get traded for Nedved if this team plays as good as it looks. Hoping prices go down with lightening rounds later

Nedved is class. Just a shame they didn't make him CM or CAM.
  • Sykesy
    Baby Ballack from sbc so glad to have him back
  • fergoosee

you lucky ducker
  • PintOfMagennis
    4450 posts National Call-Up

You actual done one , madman way too overpriced for me
  • Sykesy

You actual done one , madman way too overpriced for me

It was a gamble. Didn’t want to lose any icons so used majority untradeables. Hit Ballack and now keeping him and punting Nakata into Nedved sbc

Started this morning with 500k now have
    Prime Nedved
    Baby Ballack

180k left. I’ll take it
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    I got Nedved from base sbc. Also 2 of the 3 2 player packs had untradeable dupes gutted. Now I just need them to release Gullit
  • Derryboy1893
    In happier news. Red VVD to red Robbo link is now a lot stronger and Torreira was an animal at 82, can't wait to try the 86
  • Sykesy
    In happier news. Red VVD to red Robbo link is now a lot stronger and Torreira was an animal at 82, can't wait to try the 86

I’ve got his futmas card also. Loved the upgrade. Seen it leaked earlier but choose not to believe it. Got Nedved sbcs complete

Sheva Mbappe
    Figo
    Nedved Ballack Keane
    Tierney Campbell Ramos Semedo
    DDG

Start 442 switch to 4312 or 4231 depending how opponent sets up.

7-2 so far this WL
  • fergoosee

I’ve got his futmas card also. Loved the upgrade. Seen it leaked earlier but choose not to believe it. Got Nedved sbcs complete

Sheva Mbappe
    Figo
    Nedved Ballack Keane
    DDG

7-2 so far this WL

you like 4312? my cam plays lm and ccm plays rm idk whats going on
  • Sykesy
    fergoosee wrote: »

Sheva Mbappe
    Figo
    Nedved Ballack Keane
    DDG

7-2 so far this WL

I love it. Perfect balance in the middle. Got CAM stay forward get into box for cross. With Sheva and Mbappe on get in behind it opens up the options of going wide to cut back or diagonal through ball. Have 2 of my Cm’s on stay back cover centre. Nedved is balanced. Both full backs stay back.

Press after postseason loss
    Width and depth 4
    Balanced
    Width I have 3 from the end
    5 for players getting into box
    3 bars on the bottom 2

Ever since changing to that I’ve created well and get plenty chances. TOTY Ramos at the back saves me. Best defender ever used in history of all FIFA’s.
  • Derryboy1893

Sheva Mbappe
    Figo
    Nedved Ballack Keane
    DDG

7-2 so far this WL

I love it. Perfect balance in the middle. Got CAM stay forward get into box for cross. With Sheva and Mbappe on get in behind it opens up the options of going wide to cut back or diagonal through ball. Have 2 of my Cm’s on stay back cover centre. Nedved is balanced. Both full backs stay back.

Width and depth 4
    Balanced
    3 bars on the bottom 2

Ever since changing to that I’ve created well and get plenty chances. TOTY Ramos at the back saves me. Best defender ever used in history of all FIFA’s.

What about preseason losses
  • Sykesy

Sheva Mbappe
    Figo
    Nedved Ballack Keane
    DDG

7-2 so far this WL

Width and depth 4
    Balanced
    3 bars on the bottom 2

What about preseason losses

😂😂

Worst part is I’ve read that 4/5 times before I realised what you meant.
  • fergoosee

Sheva Mbappe
    Figo
    Nedved Ballack Keane
    DDG

7-2 so far this WL

Width and depth 4
    Balanced
    3 bars on the bottom 2

my ccm still plays at rm
  • Sykesy
    Icon crafting to another sbc. Have that 91 Cech and 89 UCL Salah. Don’t want to use them but could do with another icon for future icon sbcs. Off to get a suit then visiting Edinburgh cat and dog home. Somehow signed up to get a dog... her last ditch attempt to get me more active and off Fifa 😂 All I want to do is blast points and WL
  • Sykesy

Sheva Mbappe
    Figo
    Nedved Ballack Keane
    DDG

7-2 so far this WL

Width and depth 4
    Balanced
    3 bars on the bottom 2

my ccm still plays at rm

😂😂

Dunno then mate. Who’s your midfield? Work rates are effective. They really shouldn’t be covering the wing if you have them changed to cover centre
  • fergoosee

Sheva Mbappe
    Figo
    Nedved Ballack Keane
    DDG

7-2 so far this WL

Width and depth 4
    Balanced
    3 bars on the bottom 2

my ccm still plays at rm

😂😂

Dunno then mate. Who’s your midfield? Work rates are effective. They really shouldn’t be covering the wing if you have them changed to cover centre

got midfield 3 of koke kondogbia arthur. want kondog to be sitting in the centre with stay back and cover centre but hes always right side even though i have him in the centre
  • Sykesy
    edited February 16

Sheva Mbappe
    Figo
    Nedved Ballack Keane
    DDG

7-2 so far this WL

Width and depth 4
    Balanced
    3 bars on the bottom 2

my ccm still plays at rm

😂😂

got midfield 3 of koke kondogbia arthur. want kondog to be sitting in the centre with stay back and cover centre but hes always right side even though i have him in the centre

Kondogbia has to be RCM or LCM he has medium high work rates so he will tend to be all over. I wouldn’t use someone with high attacking work rate to be the CDM need to be medium high defensively for them to sit back. Keane for me is constantly sat intercepting in the middle.

Have noticed when changing to 4231 Mbappe sits at CDM for some reason. Sends me into meltdown if it’s a close game
  • Derryboy1893

Sheva Mbappe
    Figo
    Nedved Ballack Keane
    DDG

7-2 so far this WL

Width and depth 4
    Balanced
    3 bars on the bottom 2

my ccm still plays at rm

😂😂

Kondogbia has to be RCM or LCM he has medium high work rates so he will tend to be all over. I wouldn’t use someone with high attacking work rate to be the CDM need to be medium high defensively for them to sit back. Keane for me is constantly sat intercepting in the middle.

Have noticed when changing to 4231 Mbappe sits at CDM for some reason. Sends me into meltdown if it’s a close game

Aye this. My CCM is m/h then h/h and h/m either side. 1 deep 1 B2b and 1 forward
  • Sykesy

Sheva Mbappe
    Figo
    Nedved Ballack Keane
    DDG

7-2 so far this WL

Width and depth 4
    Balanced
    3 bars on the bottom 2

my ccm still plays at rm

😂😂

Aye this. My CCM is m/h then h/h and h/m either side. 1 deep 1 B2b and 1 forward

Ballack Keane both medium high are perfect.

Figo High Low is amazing. Nedved High medium is spot on for me