The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• FcSuarez
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Do we expect 87 van Dijk to rise or crash after ratings + pace upgrade?

If he hits 625 this night i'm trying to sell i guess... same issue with 87 Reus...
  • Bags
    1135 posts Professional

what happens every single time with OTW's when they actually get their ratings increase?
  • Lupri
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pikandel wrote: »
    Best time to sell OTW Richarlison?

The otw needs a +4 upgrade to increase rating... impossibile?
  • Bags
    1135 posts Professional
    Nothing is guaranteed with these upgrades but some small lower end stuff below looks like it will happen after the refresh so might be worth a look for someone.

UCL Mendy will look good after upgrades should have 90 pace and 80 physical + French, his future stars card is highly sought after and expensive.

UCL Delaney should surpass his current IF and be 83 rated. His IF is going up to 84 at least & he has better face stats than Witsel who's getting a big upgrade and getting expensive, Delaney will be a much better card imo compare his stats pace and physical and I think both his IF and UCL will go up in price.

Vogt, Aouar UCL should see some good stat boosts and are cheap.

UCL Akanji at 3k he should be 82 rated same as his current futmas.

Do you think Mendy will get an upgrade? He's barely played
  • FcSuarez
    Bags wrote: »

what happens every single time with OTW's when they actually get their ratings increase?

88 reus was 600K and "only" 88 rated, you can buy the new 90 rated for 480K now
  • Bags
    1135 posts Professional
    FcSuarez wrote: »

you mean the live card? It's a live card
  • FcSuarez

yes that's true only not even close to being a 90 rated card. just a thought it could go higher, not guaranteed they will drop in the long term.
    Now they are overinvested so sell at the price you like, also depends on what price you bought.

Think i will sell my Reus, he can easily be changed in my team. Will keep my van dijk beause he is hard to replace.
  • Dutch007
    3353 posts National Call-Up
    Lupri wrote: »

🙃
  • Bags
    1135 posts Professional

yes that's true only not even close to being a 90 rated card. just a thought it could go higher, not guaranteed they will drop in the long term.
    Now they are overinvested so sell at the price you like, also depends on what price you bought.

Think i will sell my Reus, he can easily be changed in my team. Will keep my van dijk beause he is hard to replace.

i invested nearly 1m in various PREM IF's on sunday. sold the lot today and am sitting on a bit over 1.3m. Bought 86 VVD for 386 and sold for 509 today. Def my biggest flip. Could he go higher? Maybe but i wasn't prepared to risk it and see it drop heavily tomorrow.

I've replaced VVD with Sanchez and 7k lol. He will do while I decide what to do. Might flip and try ITA1. Not sure yet.
  • FcSuarez

i invested nearly 1m in various PREM IF's on sunday. sold the lot today and am sitting on a bit over 1.3m. Bought 86 VVD for 386 and sold for 509 today. Def my biggest flip. Could he go higher? Maybe but i wasn't prepared to risk it and see it drop heavily tomorrow.

I've replaced VVD with Sanchez and 7k lol. He will do while I decide what to do. Might flip and try ITA1. Not sure yet.

Yes if i could flip him easily it wasn't a hard choice.
    I have this team right now. 4231
    92 Suarez
    Firmino 87 Makelele FS Arthur
    UCL Live Fabinho 87 Reus
    IF Robertson 87 van Dijk Hummels IF Kimmich
    Neuer
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sold all my UCL Cancelo's for 60k each lol. UCL Dembele also up 10kish, Bernardo Silva and Alisson up slightly.
  • Lupri
    Dutch007 wrote: »

🙃

What you mean :D:D:D
  • Natureboy44
    963 posts Professional
    edited February 2019

Nothing is guaranteed with these upgrades but some small lower end stuff below looks like it will happen after the refresh so might be worth a look for someone.

UCL Mendy will look good after upgrades should have 90 pace and 80 physical + French, his future stars card is highly sought after and expensive.

UCL Delaney should surpass his current IF and be 83 rated. His IF is going up to 84 at least & he has better face stats than Witsel who's getting a big upgrade and getting expensive, Delaney will be a much better card imo compare his stats pace and physical and I think both his IF and UCL will go up in price.

Vogt, Aouar UCL should see some good stat boosts and are cheap.

UCL Akanji at 3k he should be 82 rated same as his current futmas.

Do you think Mendy will get an upgrade? He's barely played

He's going to a from a 77 to 79 according to sofifa so his UCL should end up 80 rated.

Gotta be worth 10k+ for this card when it gets upgraded being French and with WF and skills.

I1bfX88.png

• Lupri
    Richarlison nif is 77, how can the otw increase his rating and price? Is it 81 now...
  • Natureboy44
    963 posts Professional
    Richarlison nif is 77, how can the otw increase his rating and price? Is it 81 now...

He's going up to an 80 rated for the nif and his otw will then go up to 83. Like a normal inform upgrade increase from a 80 rated.

Otherwise you would have a 80 rated Nif with basically the same stats as the inform which would be ridiculous.

• Lupri

He's going up to an 80 rated for the nif and his otw will then go up to 83. Like a normal inform upgrade increase from a 80 rated.

Otherwise you would have a 80 rated Nif with basically the same stats as the inform which would be ridiculous.

What price could be the future 83 otw
  • JamboAUS
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special

What price could be the future 83 otw

How longs a stick? Should be decent, Brazilian and EPL.
  • Rafael1904
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2019
    PANNICC
    DzafMxmWoAAuCuk.jpg
    Dzag5YiW0AEzp07.jpg:large

• JamboAUS
    Quite a bit going on there!
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Ready to make some moneyyyy????

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
  • Skinner249
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What's the best thing to do with this incoming?
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Skinner249 wrote: »

Sell your club, sell your house, sell your family and watch it all come down!
  • Skinner249
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Really? So I shouldn't have just bought a few high rated players 5 minutes ago.....
  • BLUESBOY345
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero

Really? So I shouldn't have just bought a few high rated players 5 minutes ago.....

That was literally the worst thing to do
  • Skinner249

That was literally the worst thing to do

Doh. I'll list them all back before I lose anything
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

I bought 100 di maria’s but that’s it, what did you buy?
  • Skinner249
    edited February 2019

I bought 100 di maria’s but that’s it, what did you buy?

Nothing ground breaking, just a dozen handos and SMSs
  • Jaysin
    1329 posts Professional
    100 De rossis and 100 Gliks, couldn’t bother with the load of unassigneds, going for those icons 🤑
  • JamboAUS
    Some of the OTW’s have had a boost just seen a few in my club go up.
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    So you guys don’t think that 87-90 will rise for icon moments sbcs?