The Semi-g00d FIFA 19 Experience

Comments

• Ugri
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    Ea always milking the machine...worst than ever
  • PelzyWelzy
    9511 posts League Winner
    Very quiet around here last 24 hours... Everyone okay?
  • Absting159
    6825 posts Moderator
    edited February 13
    I actually played a little Apex legends last night. It’s pretty cool, I will actually give it to them. Not sure if it will take over Fortnitr for me because I’m more of a solo player, but I really like the concepts. It’s like in Overwatch and Fortnite collaboration!
  • gresh1978
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absting159 wrote: »
    I actually played a little Apex legends last night. It’s pretty cool, I will actually give it to them. Not sure if it will take over Fortnitr for me because I’m more of a solo player, but I really like the concepts. It’s like in Overwatch and Fortnite collaboration!

My youngest wants to play it so badly, but he keeps getting the 104 error.
  • Tof33z
    6816 posts Big Money Move
    gresh1978 wrote: »

Mine tried it and didn't like it. Go figure
  • Ugri
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »

I am super busy with work, will post rewards, hope to get something awesome :)

As i get home Friday super late and weekend should be nice weather here i am even skipping WL B) EA are getting on my nerves but milking us with new and top cards.....$$$$

I am thinking of doing Nedved and using him as lcm in 41212, cdm = Vieira and rcm = Kondo. What do you think? Could get Nedved around 200-250k before packs and loved him as cam when i had him
  • Addicksfan
    3293 posts National Call-Up

I loved Titan Fall, probably my favourite shooter.....titan fall 2 not so much.....have Apex downloaded but not played it yet.....got Anthem ready too....

My lad is very good at shooters.......he loves Apex, I watched him last night....seems a cool game but boy he's good at it.....got back to back wins.......he's so quick and the amount of kills he racks up is insane.

I play PUBG a bit with him and he carried me to a fair few wins....
  • gresh1978
    Tof33z wrote: »

Addicksfan wrote: »

I loved Titan Fall, probably my favourite shooter.....titan fall 2 not so much.....have Apex downloaded but not played it yet.....got Anthem ready too....

My lad is very good at shooters.......he loves Apex, I watched him last night....seems a cool game but boy he's good at it.....got back to back wins.......he's so quick and the amount of kills he racks up is insane.

Any idea what the error 104 means?
  • Addicksfan
    edited February 13

All good here @PelzyWelzy just playing a bit of rivals to ensure I got rank 1 in div 4 this week....I'm currently a win or two away to getting promotion to div 3
  • Addicksfan

In terms of? Error 104 used to mean Proxy Server error......

• Tof33z

never saw it on the lad's console, not a clue sorry
  • Addicksfan

Maybe a re-install required??
  • gresh1978

It works for me on same console. Could it be something to do with his age, although he has no restrictions on his account.
  • Tof33z

It works for me on same console. Could it be something to do with his age, although he has no restrictions on his account.

Apex Legends Error 104 on Xbox One

Although we don’t know exactly what causes this, many assume this is a problem with EA’s age restriction setting. On the Xbox One, most people experiencing the error have either have or are using a “Child Account”.

So if you’re using one you may want to try either trying out a new Gametag or kicking out the “Child” account out of the Family and try again. Do note if you do create a new Gamertag, make sure its above 18 years of age.
    Apex Legends Error 104 on PS4

On the PS4, apparently its kind of the same thing, make sure you’re using your PSN ID as a “Primary” profile on your console.

Or It means that the email address of your EA account is not yet verified, you can contact help support to verify your account

from a quick google - you might need to create a new gamertag which is set to 18 from the start
  • FrankFrank
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 13

Game is dead to me mate. 99% sure im done with FIFA for good.

Only thing Im looking forward too is completing SUPER Prime Best SBC using my untradeable Prime Best + 1 million or so for those 21 ig stats. Absolutely disgrace. **** company.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9511 posts League Winner
    FrankFrank wrote: »

Game is dead to me mate. 99% sure im done with FIFA for good.

Only thing Im looking forward too is completing SUPER Prime Best SBC using my untradeable Prime Best + 1 million or so for those 21 ig stats. Absolutely disgrace. **** company.

I feel ya bro, I really do! Couldn't believe it when I woke up the other day and saw this was actually their next promo - beyond a joke.
    Ugri wrote: »

I am super busy with work, will post rewards, hope to get something awesome :)

As i get home Friday super late and weekend should be nice weather here i am even skipping WL B) EA are getting on my nerves but milking us with new and top cards.....$$$$

I am thinking of doing Nedved and using him as lcm in 41212, cdm = Vieira and rcm = Kondo. What do you think? Could get Nedved around 200-250k before packs and loved him as cam when i had him

Midfield sounds so awesome, I'd 100% do it if I could!

As for everyone else, was just strange not having a notification on here for almost 24 hours. Honestly thought the thread had been deleted or something - probably some strange new forum rule I hadn't heard about :joy:
  • Antparry92
    17710 posts World Class
    In fairness a few regulars have gone from this thread because of the forum gestapo and new layout
  • Ugri
    GL with rewards guys.

My Rivals brought a Jonas (2 mega and 2 rare players) however with some duplicates i did a ucl pack and got 86Mahrez, ill take that for sbc fodder.
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Took the 32k from div 5 and now in div 4 for this coming week. Hoping to play enough for rank 3 at the least.
  • Ugri
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Took the 32k from div 5 and now in div 4 for this coming week. Hoping to play enough for rank 3 at the least.

Serious question @krakos000 Would Nedved work as lcm in 41212 next to vieira and kondo? Taking out Kantebin this case. Ure the expert :wink:
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class

Serious question @krakos000 Would Nedved work as lcm in 41212 next to vieira and kondo? Taking out Kantebin this case. Ure the expert :wink:

Oh yeah man he would be perfect there as the playmaker! I've used him everywhere from LM to CM to CDM to CAM to ST and hes now my RM lol.

That sounds like a perfectly balanced midfield for sure.
  • Davvebingan
    2365 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got Cavani and Matic in the same WL pack as my notable pulls
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    I'm torn on what to do with my 460k :( I dont really use subs but when I do I know I'm lacking attacking ones. I have futmas Lukaku, scream Koke and Futswap Guilovogui so I'm good on midfielders. I also noticed so many icons are in and around my price range but I know none i can afford are going to be worth it over Tevez and Ibra up top or toty Marcelo and Bentacur as cms.

My options are either getting a couple of attacking subs like maybe headliner Lozano and Ziyech, or Neymar, or even one of the icons like baby Zola or MVB are cheap and could be a nice sub on for Tevez /Ibra late in game.

Or I could just keep saving coins lol.
  • Ugri

Oh yeah man he would be perfect there as the playmaker! I've used him everywhere from LM to CM to CDM to CAM to ST and hes now my RM lol.

That sounds like a perfectly balanced midfield for sure.

Cheers! Neymar toty my cam otherwise he would go there. Will wait for Friday if we get a big boy icon sbc, i have 4! icon fodder ready, probably chucking in rivaldo or nakata and keeping keane and baresi, quite like them
  • Ugri
    I'm torn on what to do with my 460k :( I dont really use subs but when I do I know I'm lacking attacking ones. I have futmas Lukaku, scream Koke and Futswap Guilovogui so I'm good on midfielders. I also noticed so many icons are in and around my price range but I know none i can afford are going to be worth it over Tevez and Ibra up top or toty Marcelo and Bentacur as cms.

My options are either getting a couple of attacking subs like maybe headliner Lozano and Ziyech, or Neymar, or even one of the icons like baby Zola or MVB are cheap and could be a nice sub on for Tevez /Ibra late in game.

Or I could just keep saving coins lol.

Im saving coins for now,nothing of interest in my case but i have a super loaded team. Pic ure current team and maybe i see an idea
  • Ugri
    edited February 14
    Gold2 - worst reds in ages, most choices 78 to 81, second pull was a spectacular Dante :wink:
    Did get 2 low rated ifs in rare mega packs which can go into an sbc...never liked gold2 rewards but cannot clutch that gold1...
  • Finesse_4days
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    My rewards were decent compared to usual, I got 87 Dzeko from player picks which will be good for an icon SBC , and I got Neuer and Inform Pizzi from Rivals Rank1 which I am pretty pleased with.
  • Ugri
    My rewards were decent compared to usual, I got 87 Dzeko from player picks which will be good for an icon SBC , and I got Neuer and Inform Pizzi from Rivals Rank1 which I am pretty pleased with.

So you topped Matuidi :blush:
  • Finesse_4days
    7267 posts Big Money Move

Matuidi is still my best tradeable pull somehow , but untradeables wise I have had lots of players between 87 and 91 rated. I am still hoping to get my first icon in a pack since Fifa 14.
  • Ugri

Matuidi is still my best tradeable pull somehow , but untradeables wise I have had lots of players between 87 and 91 rated. I am still hoping to get my first icon in a pack since Fifa 14.

You are making progress, its ure time soon, my luck has dried out like a desert and tnasferred to you bro :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.