Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

  • ProHulst0s
    7048 posts Big Money Move
    We definitely didn't deserve to lose. As a matter of fact we should've won this if it wasn't for the VAR.

    Ajax played great, exactly how I want them to see. If only the finishing was better, but then again we scored twice.
  • Robinflex
    1850 posts Fans' Favourite
    Toughts about Tadic as a false 9?
  • MiIan
    12332 posts Has That Special Something
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Toughts about Tadic as a false 9?

    Awesome. Don't see any reason to not use it in the Eredivisie too.
  • Manutelli
    18394 posts World Class
    Means Dolberg will never get sold
  • xciljw
    4961 posts National Call-Up
    Typical Dutch game in the European competitions. Good football, no result.

    Also, I do understand the ref disallowing the first goal. But I would also understand if the goal would have counted. Close call.
  • Manutelli
    18394 posts World Class
    Gozubuyuk would have counted the goal.
  • Robinflex
    1850 posts Fans' Favourite
    MiIan wrote: »
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Toughts about Tadic as a false 9?

    Awesome. Don't see any reason to not use it in the Eredivisie too.

    It does, but you need Neres then. At least 1 player who goes in behind.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13038 posts Has That Special Something
    xciljw wrote: »
    Typical Dutch game in the European competitions. Good football, no result.

    Also, I do understand the ref disallowing the first goal. But I would also understand if the goal would have counted. Close call.

    This, technically seen it's a foul by Tadic, but let's be honest, Courtois wouldn't have gotten there in time anyways. Then the attacking foul on Frenkie right before the second goal should have also been a reason for the goal to be rejected even though Frenkie would have had no influence on the situation anyways.
  • ViVaWhom
    7591 posts League Winner
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    We definitely didn't deserve to lose. As a matter of fact we should've won this if it wasn't for the VAR.

    Ajax played great, exactly how I want them to see. If only the finishing was better, but then again we scored twice.

    what do you mean...? VAR made the correct call

    it seems to me like fans never want the correct decision if it means it goes against them :lol:
  • lucas
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    xciljw wrote: »
    Typical Dutch game in the European competitions. Good football, no result.

    Also, I do understand the ref disallowing the first goal. But I would also understand if the goal would have counted. Close call.

    This, technically seen it's a foul by Tadic, but let's be honest, Courtois wouldn't have gotten there in time anyways. Then the attacking foul on Frenkie right before the second goal should have also been a reason for the goal to be rejected even though Frenkie would have had no influence on the situation anyways.

    Tbh have to agree with this, but has probably more to do with papa perez not wanting to lose to farmers, we all know how corrupt eufa is. We have had these kind of games for years in champions league and europa league
  • MiIan
    12332 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 14
    Robinflex wrote: »
    MiIan wrote: »
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Toughts about Tadic as a false 9?

    Awesome. Don't see any reason to not use it in the Eredivisie too.

    It does, but you need Neres then. At least 1 player who goes in behind.

    Well, then I say keep the line-up the same right? Especially with Neres playing so well and Huntelaar + Dolberg continuing to play average, it's only natural to let the best performing players play.

    The typical 9 is not needed against big sides and the 9 is also hugely isolated against small sides. I say we just stick to our line-up for the rest of the season, especially against PSV.
  • alex1987
    5390 posts Big Money Move
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    We definitely didn't deserve to lose. As a matter of fact we should've won this if it wasn't for the VAR.

    Ajax played great, exactly how I want them to see. If only the finishing was better, but then again we scored twice.

    what do you mean...? VAR made the correct call

    it seems to me like fans never want the correct decision if it means it goes against them :lol:

    I disagree. I would say it was not enough for a foul. Courtois wouldn't be able to reach it.

    In any case, the same happens in in the Eredivisie. The bigger clubs seem to have the better luck in these kind of calls.
    The 1-2, i would say the Real player fouled De Jong in the midfield but that didn't get disallowed.

    Was happy to see how Ajax played. Can be proud.
  • alex1987
    5390 posts Big Money Move
    Neres HAS to be in the starting line up. One of the few with depth and speed.
  • Robinflex
    1850 posts Fans' Favourite
    MiIan wrote: »
    Robinflex wrote: »
    MiIan wrote: »
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Toughts about Tadic as a false 9?

    Awesome. Don't see any reason to not use it in the Eredivisie too.

    It does, but you need Neres then. At least 1 player who goes in behind.

    Well, then I say keep the line-up the same right? Especially with Neres playing so well and Huntelaar + Dolberg continuing to play average, it's only natural to let the best performing players play.

    The typical 9 is not needed against big sides and the 9 is also hugely isolated against small sides. I say we just stick to our line-up for the rest of the season, especially against PSV.

    Yeah, I agree. Especially with Donny and Neres getting in behind. If it works against Real Madrid and Bayern, it will work against PSV and Feyenoord.
  • Robinflex
    1850 posts Fans' Favourite
    alex1987 wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    We definitely didn't deserve to lose. As a matter of fact we should've won this if it wasn't for the VAR.

    Ajax played great, exactly how I want them to see. If only the finishing was better, but then again we scored twice.

    what do you mean...? VAR made the correct call

    it seems to me like fans never want the correct decision if it means it goes against them :lol:

    I disagree. I would say it was not enough for a foul. Courtois wouldn't be able to reach it.

    In any case, the same happens in in the Eredivisie. The bigger clubs seem to have the better luck in these kind of calls.
    The 1-2, i would say the Real player fouled De Jong in the midfield but that didn't get disallowed.

    Was happy to see how Ajax played. Can be proud.

    If it wasn’t for the ref we would’ve won 2-1.

  • Mart
    8009 posts League Winner
    xciljw wrote: »
    Typical Dutch game in the European competitions. Good football, no result.

    Also, I do understand the ref disallowing the first goal. But I would also understand if the goal would have counted. Close call.

    Good football is simply the way to go. We don't have a team that can sit back and hit them on the counter. Parking the bus would've resulted in an 0-3 or 0-4.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13038 posts Has That Special Something
    seriously how good do the Ajax icon moments strikers look?

    van Basten, Kluivert, Bergkamp
  • Manutelli
    18394 posts World Class
    Had surgery last Thursday where they removed the cancer. Felt pretty bad yesterday, stopped with painkillers etc. now I'm feeling great. Hoping to be out of the hospital on Monday.
  • MiIan
    12332 posts Has That Special Something
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Had surgery last Thursday where they removed the cancer. Felt pretty bad yesterday, stopped with painkillers etc. now I'm feeling great. Hoping to be out of the hospital on Monday.

    That's great to hear pal!
  • Janoe1
    7367 posts Big Money Move
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Had surgery last Thursday where they removed the cancer. Felt pretty bad yesterday, stopped with painkillers etc. now I'm feeling great. Hoping to be out of the hospital on Monday.

    Nice! Good to hear
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13038 posts Has That Special Something
    why is Svensson 6.5K?
  • lucas
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    why is Svensson 6.5K?

    Is he? Will sell him asap
  • ProHulst0s
    7048 posts Big Money Move
    Lucky psv strikes again
  • Janoe1
    7367 posts Big Money Move
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    Lucky psv strikes again

    Cant they just move to the bundesliga
  • MiIan
    12332 posts Has That Special Something
    Can PSV just **** off.

    Everyone mocking Ajax, whilst PSV is playing so much worse but just have all the luck.
  • Robinflex
    1850 posts Fans' Favourite
    MiIan wrote: »
    Can PSV just **** off.

    Everyone mocking Ajax, whilst PSV is playing so much worse but just have all the luck.

    Luck of the champions? I hope not. Think they’ll drop points again sooner or later
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13038 posts Has That Special Something
    somebody want to play friendly games for the futswap objective tomorrow morning?
  • alex1987
    5390 posts Big Money Move
    Luck, maybe. But it should be 4 points by today. With having the home game against psv to go and psv feyenoord next week.
    This isn't over.
  • MiIan
    12332 posts Has That Special Something
    Tadic at false 9 again and Neres there too, sick!
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13038 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 17
    Anybody want to help me complete the 2 friendly season matches for the weekly objective FUTswap player? I'm going for all 14 so I can have Futswap Deulofeu as a right winger next to my Flashback Torres

    PS4
Sign In or Register to comment.